Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

[SANGADIANS] Possible Bidaai2 storyline 4 SANGAD. (Page 10)

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by mumusika93

Need a unique love story (just like season1Thumbs Up) but not angad as mentally retarded person...need bidaai 2 backHeartThumbs Up

Thanks for your comment...No, this time Angad will definitely be normal...LOL That role was once in a life time...he has played a very different role since then, now it's time for him to play a romantic hero...opposite Sara...Day Dreaming
ofocurse ek dum romtnic hero..sara ko har waqt hasaye uske saath aise rhe jaise ki bst persom of her LIFE...Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming nd i wnt lots of cutee damnn cute momentzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simransalekh

Need a unique love story (just like season1Thumbs Up) but not angad as mentally retarded person...need bidaai 2 backHeartThumbs Up

Thanks for your comment...No, this time Angad will definitely be normal...LOL That role was once in a life time...he has played a very different role since then, now it's time for him to play a romantic hero...opposite Sara...Day Dreaming
ofocurse ek dum romtnic hero..sara ko har waqt hasaye uske saath aise rhe jaise ki bst persom of her LIFE...Day Dreaming nd i wnt lots of cutee damnn cute momentzzz

I want sizzling hot moments that bring out their chemistry...Wink Actually, no need for anyone to bring out their chemistry...waise hi it's so zahir in everything they do...they sizzle and burn the screen together...even eye locks are enough...Day Dreaming
-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

ofocurse ek dum romtnic hero..sara ko har waqt hasaye uske saath aise rhe jaise ki bst persom of her LIFE...Day Dreaming nd i wnt lots of cutee damnn cute momentzzz

I want sizzling hot moments that bring out their chemistry...Wink Actually, no need for anyone to bring out their chemistry...waise hi it's so zahir in everything they do...they sizzle and burn the screen together...even eye locks are enough...Day Dreaming
yes...hamare expectation ke upar ho MOMENTZZBig smileBig smile wat sayWink

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Inshallah...Rajan Shahi said Bidaai "jab bhi aaeyga...apni original strength ke saath aayega"...Sara&Angad will be there again...Smile He understands their chemistry...Sangad will be back together...and I'm sure even they're dying to work together again themselves...
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Inshallah...Rajan Shahi said Bidaai "jab bhi aaeyga...apni original strength ke saath aayega"...Sara&Angad will be there again...Smile He understands their chemistry...Sangad will be back together...and I'm sure even they're dying to work together again themselves...

yeah mehwish jab is key word it will come fingers corssed bidaai will comes with foursome with sangad kinrul i just cant wait inshallah ameen
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i've started watching DKP's new show.."Kuch toh log Kahenge" on Sony...it's with Kritika Kamra and Monish Bahl...and I have to say i love their roles and the story too...it's adapted from Pakistani serial "Dhoop Kinare"...the screenplay for which was written by Haseena Moin...I wanna see Angad in the gentlemanly, suited booted, tie wearing role that Monish has, a powerful, strict, but soft spoken doctor...it would suit Angad a lot...I don't need him to be awara ladka or bigda hua..Angad is a superb actor, although he can't play Monish's role because the role requires someone older, but this type of role of an educated doctor would suit him a lot...

Plus the role that Kritika plays as Dr Nidhi...would love to see that for Sara...it's a refined version of Mona...she is a non serious, cute and funny girl who becomes responsible later...there's a cute scene in her boss (Monish) office where they show Nidhi crawling on the floor wearing Dr A's coat
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I imagined Sara doing that...what would Angad's reaction be huh? hayee Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming it was super cute seeing this MBBS girl crawling on the floor in her Boss's cabin...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Come back Sangad...pleaseee!!!!!!!!!

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yanks28]i've started watching DKP's new show.."Kuch toh log Kahenge" on Sony...it's with Kritika Kamra and Monish Bahl...and I have to say i love their roles and the story too...it's adapted from Pakistani serial "Dhoop Kinare"...the screenplay for which was written by Haseena Moin...I wanna see Angad in the gentlemanly, suited booted, tie wearing role that Monish has, a powerful, strict, but soft spoken doctor...it would suit Angad a lot...I don't need him to be awara ladka or bigda hua..Angad is a superb actor, although he can't play Monish's role because the role requires someone older, but this type of role of an educated doctor would suit him a lot...

Plus the role that Kritika plays as Dr Nidhi...would love to see that for Sara...it's a refined version of Mona...she is a non serious, cute and funny girl who becomes responsible later...there's a cute scene in her boss (Monish) office where they show Nidhi crawling on the floor wearing Dr A's coat
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I imagined Sara doing that...what would Angad's reaction be huh? hayee Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming it was super cute seeing this MBBS girl crawling on the floor in her Boss's cabin...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Come back Sangad...pleaseee!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE

i hope the same that they come back soon inshallah ameen. waiting for bidaai 2

yanks28

Go to top