Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: salekh1

Awesome topic, Yanks28..

And wooow my sangad soo muc to write..
Firstly, just having them togethr is goood enough, but if they ar to be together..
I want sara and angad to both be in collage..And they should like in the begining, be fighting..
I also want angad to be naughty, like girls are all chasing him, and i wany sara, to be a stubborn but sanskari girl..
I want both to fall in love in a very unique way..
And most importantly, i want a whole lot of ROMANCE and HOTNESS..
OMG, im getting guspumps thinking about it..
WOOOW..
Hopefully they come back together...😳

Oh so you want college story? 😉 Awww...start out fighting but then fall in love... yeah I like that, Angad is the heartthrob, girls are chasing him...Sara getting jealous...😃 They both hurt each other because they are selfish and want to be together...😍

Romance... 😍 Hotness...☺️ PERFECT!!!! I want dozens of romantic moments...tons of song sequences...
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yanks28

Unique love story...haha...let Angad play some supernatural or mythical creature...no...let Sara play a fairy...😍 Mortal & mythical falling in love...forbidden love... 😍☺️

waT an idea!!!😃😉
wen thr can b a vampire love story  (twilight) then y nt fairy ????😳
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arre wahaa wahhh al forgt me chalo koi baat nahi badi besharam ho jaha sangad dekhongi toot padongi😆😆😆😆
For Sangad b2 cn be like..as i earlier told Angad cn be soo angry boy.kuch bhi choti si baat hone par gussa jata hai.my shona wil be rocking gal...always do masti...thoda sabko pareshaan karna and all..one day mistekly she does same with angad.angad scolds her very badly😭😭😭😭😭😭sara is ccrying bt he didnt stops.shona lefts d place..angu is still in anger.bt at nite sumthing happns😳😳😳😳suddnly sara's crying face cm in angad's mind while hes studying..he cnt frgt dat face...so nxt mrning he goes fr frgvness to sara..bt sara didnt wana meet him nd den angu...oh cmon guys u cn think😉
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simransalekh

Arre wahaa wahhh al forgt me chalo koi baat nahi badi besharam ho jaha sangad dekhongi toot padongi😆

For Sangad b2 cn be like..as i earlier told Angad cn be soo angry boy.kuch bhi choti si baat hone par gussa jata hai.my shona wil be rocking gal...always do masti...thoda sabko pareshaan karna and all..one day mistekly she does same with angad.angad scolds her very badly😭sara is ccrying bt he didnt stops.shona lefts d place..angu is still in anger.bt at nite sumthing happns😳suddnly sara's crying face cm in angad's mind while hes studying..he cnt frgt dat face...so nxt mrning he goes fr frgvness to sara..bt sara didnt wana meet him nd den angu...oh cmon guys u cn think😉

tera chehra nazar aaye raaton ke andheron mein teri yaadein tadapayen...tadap tadap ke is dil se aaha nikal ti rahi... 😭 hehehehehehe I love it!!!!!!! Angad scolding Sara...OMG...like Alekh used to schol Shona...I remember a scene where Alekh scolded Sadhna, then next day Sadhna was sitting quietly upset over RagVir issue...when Alekh approached her...Sadhna sehemi hui door hat rhi thi from him...and then Alekh realized shes afraid of him...and he sat next to her, dost..kya baat hai? 😭 Miss my jaanus.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

tera chehra nazar aaye raaton ke andheron mein teri yaadein tadapayen...tadap tadap ke is dil se aaha nikal ti rahi... 😭 hehehehehehe I love it!!!!!!! Angad scolding Sara...OMG...like Alekh used to schol Shona...I remember a scene where Alekh scolded Sadhna, then next day Sadhna was sitting quietly upset over RagVir issue...when Alekh approached her...Sadhna sehemi hui door hat rhi thi from him...and then Alekh realized shes afraid of him...and he sat next to her, dost..kya baat hai? 😭 Miss my jaanus.

ha i remeberdCryCry
bt yaha thoda diff hai u knw when angu chases her tk tk sorry...he chnges he didnt angry den..fr ny reason..all says she chngd him...
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Unique love story...haha...let Angad play some supernatural or mythical creature...no...let Sara play a fairy...😍 Mortal & mythical falling in love...forbidden love... 😍☺️

WOW👏 What a idea mehji😆😆😆 It would be Interesting to watch and funny as well😆😆😆 But thumbs up from my side for your Incredible idea👍🏼👏😆
SanGad2Survive thumbnail

Oh so you want college story? 😉 Awww...start out fighting but then fall in love... yeah I like that, Angad is the heartthrob, girls are chasing him...Sara getting jealous...😃 They both hurt each other because they are selfish and want to be together...😍

Romance... 😍 Hotness...☺️ PERFECT!!!! I want dozens of romantic moments...tons of song sequences...

@bold Ditto👍🏼!! I also want that Salekh1 give me a HiFi yaar🤗
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Originally posted by: simransalekh

Arre wahaa wahhh al forgt me chalo koi baat nahi badi besharam ho jaha sangad dekhongi toot padongi😆

For Sangad b2 cn be like..as i earlier told Angad cn be soo angry boy.kuch bhi choti si baat hone par gussa jata hai.my shona wil be rocking gal...always do masti...thoda sabko pareshaan karna and all..one day mistekly she does same with angad.angad scolds her very badly😭sara is ccrying bt he didnt stops.shona lefts d place..angu is still in anger.bt at nite sumthing happns😳suddnly sara's crying face cm in angad's mind while hes studying..he cnt frgt dat face...so nxt mrning he goes fr frgvness to sara..bt sara didnt wana meet him nd den angu...oh cmon guys u cn think😉

simi Pinch, exactly my thought yaar😲😲😲 How's it possible yaar, you stole my idea😆
😆
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Aww... At first Thx a ton for the awesome topic Meh my angel🤗

I actually want angad to be a arrogant, angry young man, Casanova, rich spoil brat type of a guy, On the other hand sara will be a Beautiful, Confident, Honest, brave type of girl. Sara will be the one girl who can dare to Panga w/ angad etc. At first they'll clash w/ each other & lastly fell in madly in love & will create history.☺️😍 Basically I want a blend of salekh1 & simi's Ideas👏👍🏼😃
Edited by SanGad2Survive - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont want college story because college storys dont work out normally and they are in all star one shows. i want bidaai to be diffrent from other shows. i know for sure rs will kepp the message about rang roop but bidaai 2 should have one more message. the second message should be strong. i cant think of a message right now. but i want a strong message. And i want alot of sangad romance and specially i want a rocking wedding of sangad. and now i want sara to speak for her rights