[SANGADIANS] Possible Bidaai2 storyline 4 SANGAD.

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys...

Well there is such a topic for foursome, KinRul...and now Sangad! 😊  I just wanna know, if Sangad are together again on screen by Gods graces...what do you want the storyline to be for them? What should their characters be like? What type of scenes and stuff do you want to see pictured on them? Please tell me all here...in detail! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1ST COMENT IS FOR ME !!!! I INSPIRED U :D I HOPE ... MY SANGAD MY SUNSHINE SARAS FACE IS LIKE A STAR IN THE SKY AND ANGAD WHAT A HANDSOME GUY GOD GAVE HIM SUCH A GIFT ;D TO SHOOT WITH A TELLY WOOD QUEEN SARA KHAN (PARUL 2 SHE IS MY PRINCESSE). =)=) THE STORY ????? IF I CAN SEE THEM MADLY IN LOVE AND NT ANY MENTAL PROBLEM IM HAPPY AMAN AND SHONA (SHOMAN OR SHAMAN)πŸ˜ƒEdited by sihame - 12 years ago
Debdatta_18_Pal thumbnail
yeaaahhh...my heart skipped a beat each second i thought abt Sangad come backk...😍  πŸ˜ πŸ˜  it would be great to see the handsome hunk n the princess of beauty once again... i wish to see more romantic scenes this time... a few naughty as well .. oopzzz πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Sara di's character must be strong n brave hearted ... can't see her giving sacrifices at every moment... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  Sangad will be mad in each others love ... alekh have to be normal ... n obviously ... Dil janiyaaa mere dil janiyaaa... 
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Need a unique love story (just like season1) but not angad as mentally retarded person...
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice topic mehwish i dont want sara to be sacrificing this time i want her to be zidi really sturrborn and the person who lives her life to the fullest a person who enjoy life i want her to be like suhana in sgp i want her to break things in houses and really gussa wali and on the other hand i want angad to be innocent and the person who uis scared from sara and i even thought of their names i want sara name to be sonali or suhasi and if they continue with khushi tammy story then i like khushi too and i want angad to be anil or rahul
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome topic, Yanks28..
And wooow my sangad soo muc to write..
Firstly, just having them togethr is goood enough, but if they ar to be together..
I want sara and angad to both be in collage..And they should like in the begining, be fighting..
I also want angad to be naughty, like girls are all chasing him, and i wany sara, to be a stubborn but sanskari girl..
I want both to fall in love in a very unique way..
And most importantly, i want a whole lot of ROMANCE and HOTNESS..
OMG, im getting guspumps thinking about it..
WOOOW..
Hopefully they come back together...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sihame

1ST COMENT IS FOR ME !!!! I INSPIRED U :D I HOPE ... MY SANGAD MY SUNSHINE SARAS FACE IS LIKE A STAR IN THE SKY AND ANGAD WHAT A HANDSOME GUY GOD GAVE HIM SUCH A GIFT ;D TO SHOOT WITH A TELLY WOOD QUEEN SARA KHAN (PARUL 2 SHE IS MY PRINCESSE). =)=) THE STORY ????? IF I CAN SEE THEM MADLY IN LOVE AND NT ANY MENTAL PROBLEM IM HAPPY AMAN AND SHONA (SHOMAN OR SHAMAN)πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— You are so cute!! β€οΈ

Im pretty sure there wont be any mental problem this time. Angad did that once, and even he couldnt do it properly the 2nd time around (post leap). I watched a few scenes and his abnormal Alekh wasnt the same post leap...maybe its because Sara wasnt there. 😍

Madly in love. 😍
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debdatta_18_Pal

yeaaahhh...my heart skipped a beat each second i thought abt Sangad come backk...😍  πŸ˜ πŸ˜  it would be great to see the handsome hunk n the princess of beauty once again... i wish to see more romantic scenes this time... a few naughty as well .. oopzzz πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Sara di's character must be strong n brave hearted ... can't see her giving sacrifices at every moment... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  Sangad will be mad in each others love ... alekh have to be normal ... n obviously ... Dil janiyaaa mere dil janiyaaa... 

Yes Debo, I want the same thing! No more super scarifying Sara...Also I cant see her crying so much this time...I want Angad to protect her, unlike before when she protected him for 2 years...I want them to be a team this time...Salekh were always adorable when they worked together to solve any problem...😍

Dil Jaaniya and Piya o Piya...they need to make 2 new fabulous songs for Sangads new love story. 😊
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smart_thinker

Need a unique love story (just like season1) but not angad as mentally retarded person...

Unique love story...haha...let Angad play some supernatural or mythical creature...no...let Sara play a fairy...😍 Mortal & mythical falling in love...forbidden love... 😍☺️
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafeek

nice topic mehwish i dont want sara to be sacrificing this time i want her to be zidi really sturrborn and the person who lives her life to the fullest a person who enjoy life i want her to be like suhana in sgp i want her to break things in houses and really gussa wali and on the other hand i want angad to be innocent and the person who uis scared from sara and i even thought of their names i want sara name to be sonali or suhasi and if they continue with khushi tammy story then i like khushi too and i want angad to be anil or rahul

πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Itna ghussa? Shes so delicate naa...I want her to be the type of shona she is...she does everything without fighting..πŸ˜† However, they can go mad in each others love and break things for each other..😍 I want them to give up a lot to be together but gain so much from it...😍❀️