Tere ishq mein... Tere ishq mein...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me, or is this the first time the 'tere ishq mein' song was used in KMH2??? I used to love this track from season1 but somehow i always missed it in season 2. Today, wen Arohi was feeding Arjun and they were having a cute moment, this song played in the bckgrnd... I was so pleasantly surprised n happy!!! KMH1 ki yaadein taaza ho gayi! And started feeling so nostalgic :( The creative guys bhi na... Pehle Shimla aur ab bckgrnd score from KMH1. I love KMH. Why is it ending on the 27th itself. I wanna cry now!
i think arohi kai b'day pai Tere ishq mein tune use ki thi but i'm not sure
Originally posted by 009sneha

i think arohi kai b'day pai Tere ishq meintune use ki thi but i'm not sure
Really?? I didn't notice it then! Maybe I'm paying more attention to these things now that it's going to be aired for only a few more days. But since u've mentioned it, I'll head to youtube n rewatch that episode.
Ya,dis song playd in arohis bday. N i superluv dis song.

I absolutely love this track- it fits them perfectly! And i knwo exactly how u feel, A SEASON 3 IS A MUST!

I really like this song but i cant find it online. can someone tell me where to look for it plz ?
It was used during Arohi's bday, the scene where Arohi finds the flowers Arjun left for her