Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yes!! Finally Vicky has arrived. Loved Kavi's new look😳 Dying to hear his accent! 😆😳 Now I want Shruti as Zulekha, too! 😳😉

I must say- all the Merchant men can make women weak on their knees! 
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shreya-

Oh yes!! Finally Vicky has arrived. Loved Kavi's new look😳 Dying to hear his accent! 😆😳 Now I want Shruti as Zulekha, too! 😳😉

I must say- all the Merchant men can make women weak on their knees! 

Haha.. I was thinking the same that Shruti should be Zulekha... 😛 😆 but then thought may be she might not fit then again she might as she is a superb actor.. but it will be too good to see Kavi and Shruti together again.. 😳

I somehow thought they showed Zuleka in just a shot in precap sitting beside Kabir.. may be I am wrong but if she is Zuleka then she is defo not Shruti...

Ya all Merchant men are drool worthy.. 😍 but Kavi Kavi 😍 😍

Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha

anyway...i just watched todays epi n what a treat the ending part was...
i forgot to ...
feel sad bou jayants death...(not of farids) ..
hate rihanna for her evilness...

Yeah.. during the episode I was sad and a bit teary eyed to see Jayant condition and his bonding with Kabir.. that hotel party scene was so touching.. 😳 and you are right.. Kavi entry did made that part forgetful... 😛
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Viraf Feroze Patel and Kavi Shastri as Papa-beta. Oh, my! hotness quotient rises. I'm dead.

Mayaaa... come back from the dead as we have to die several times now for the rest of the episodes when he will be onscreen... 😛 😆

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Yeah, from generation to generation keeps getting better. Sidhdhant K (Madhav) to Viraf (ARM) to Kavi (Vicky)... Why are they going to end it so soon... Haye my drools...😍

Yeah... !!! @ bold.. I am sad that Kismat is ending.. as we will get to see so less of Kavi in the remaining episodes.. hope they do not waste time on unnecessary ppl.. (read Rihanna, Tammana etc. 😆)  and Hope there is a sequel for this show... 😛 😃
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweta! Great to see ya here as well! 🤗

Yesss am so happy that Kavi has finally arrived in Kismat 😍... I haven't even watch the episode yet, just went straight to the last part to see him after i read this post 🤣 Hopefully he's seen more in the remaining episodes.. I don't even mind if less of Zulehka is shown and more of Vicky instead.. heck they can concentrate on Vicky all throughout the show for all i care 😆😆😆
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know so happy to see kavi
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kavi is looking cool.
was really missing roha.
i hope sulekha was esha
return of rishta.com
Edited by neeraja swati - 12 years ago
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Mayaaa... come back from the dead as we have to die several times now for the rest of the episodes when he will be onscreen... 😛 😆

Yeah... !!! @ bold.. I am sad that Kismat is ending.. as we will get to see so less of Kavi in the remaining episodes.. hope they do not waste time on unnecessary ppl.. (read Rihanna, Tammana etc. 😆)  and Hope there is a sequel for this show... 😛 😃

Swetu... 🤗
Before yesterday, I was thinking they were planning of season two and hence dragging Fareed track but as Vicky has already arrived (Can not wait to see the epi...😍😍😍), I doubt there will be season - 2.

Is next YRP show already announced? Kavi's 4-5 epi presence can not satisfy so many of us...😛
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy!!! So my prediction that Kavi is Vicky was right! Haha and Kavi was the only reason I even started watching Kismat in the first place
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaa after seeing Kavi yesterday I knew this forum would become a bit more active lol. If Kavi is Vicky then is Zulekha gonna be Shruti?😉