#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 43 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

me fine shrads.
U dint come up with ur new pics in the punishment thread , i was waiting for it.

And im not all that an archu fan, so u guys can feel free to talk๐Ÿ˜† 
Me a Anki fan, archu annoys me

Oh yes dear was busy soon i will b posting dem ๐Ÿ˜† ,Yes we knw bt there r sum archu fans who dun like anti archu threads !!!!
shrads my id may make evrybody feel im archu fanatic fan so was clearing it out๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm closing threads, i dont take this serial all that seriously, all the characters look fictional at times,  ekta doesnt treat any character realistic.
But i really want Ekta to get married soon and stop getting this love triangle tracks in her show.
She needs to know about married life probably๐Ÿ˜†

Aur job hunt ka kya hua??
Yes do post them

shrads my id may make evrybody feel im archu fanatic fan so was clearing it out๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm closing threads, i dont take this serial all that seriously, all the characters look fictional at times,  ekta doesnt treat any character realistic.
But i really want Ekta to get married soon and stop getting this love triangle tracks in her show.
She needs to know about married life probably๐Ÿ˜†

Aur job hunt ka kya hua??
Yes do post them

Exactly y take a serial seriously? Its a fiction show sum don't understand at all ๐Ÿ˜† Chal rahi dear I m also filling online forms u say hows lyf ?

Abt ekta she likes to play wid her audience feelings ๐Ÿ˜ก I hope everyone dumps her show & abt marriage d boy will thnk twice b4 marrying her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ShradsBLfan

Exactly y take a serial seriously? Its a fiction show sum don't understand at all ๐Ÿ˜† Chal rahi dear I m also filling online forms u say hows lyf ?

Abt ekta she likes to play wid her audience feelings ๐Ÿ˜ก I hope everyone dumps her show & abt marriage d boy will thnk twice b4 marrying her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Specially ekta s serials should never be taken seriously, ppl are liking ashna, Dk now, she can turn anyone negative anytime๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry about that guy but Ekta needs a solid treatment, she really is in some own imaginative world of hers. 

Mine going on, internals and presentations so getting little hectic these days.

u watch any other show other than this?

Specially ekta s serials should never be taken seriously, ppl are liking ashna, Dk now, she can turn anyone negative anytime๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry about that guy but Ekta needs a solid treatment, she really is in some own imaginative world of hers. 

Mine going on, internals and presentations so getting little hectic these days.

u watch any other show other than this?

Kabhi kabhi CID ๐Ÿ˜† kabhi kabhi ymggk bt PR alwayz as i m watching it 4m 1yr  waise i watch cricket also do u watch it? who's ur fav cricketer?
hi all,

@divya

btw these days i m happy with ekta,๐Ÿ˜†
after all becoz i m enjoying her new serial,
ram & sakshi has proved one things an actor always remain an actor ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shrads is sachin the great!! 
And who's yours?? 
Na i dont watch cricket much these days, too many matches i get bored, even the players need some rest they need break too. 
These days i just watch world cup.

More than cricket i like FIFA and Tour de france๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww CID๐Ÿคฃ, thats one heell of a comic show, i like pradyuman actions๐Ÿ˜†

hey acre. wats up?? 
I thot i KSBKBT will be my last ekta show, but i like Anki so got hooked to PR.
right now ur happy with show, Ekta ka bharosa nahi, she may ruin it any time.

But she pairs up leads really well

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by acre

hi all,

@divya

btw these days i m happy with ekta,๐Ÿ˜†
after all becoz i m enjoying her new serial,
ram & sakshi has proved one things an actor always remain an actor ๐Ÿ˜Š

allo acre hows u