Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Request to all Nivarth fans

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz where r u people yaar ?? plzzz come back friends my all nivarth fans come back plzzz yaar maine sbko scrap b kiye aur sbko PM b kiya par koi forum py nahi araha hai q yaar wapis ajao na

its high time u all should come back to ccbm forum yaar i really miss u all

plzzz come back its my humble request to all of u come back asap

forum py ao aur comments kro hamen sid nivi ka sath dena hai phr b tum loog pta nahi kahan gayb ho i hope k tum sb wapis ajao jaldi se πŸ˜›

wrna i feel like crying yahan mai akeli hn 😭😭 so its good k tum sb yahan ajao πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
chahe story hamare favor mai jae ya nahi hamen ccbm k forum py rehna hai... hum iss forum py sb se pehle ayay thay jb ccbm start hua tha jb se hum iss forum py hain aur ab ccbm end hone wala hai hamen abhi b iss forum py rehna hai sweethearts...hamen wo sb purane episodes recall krne hain jinho ny hamare dil chura liye thay sid nivi ki story hamesha hamare sath rahegi...πŸ˜› 

wo days nights mai phr se feel krna chahti hn yaar jb hum puri puri raat posts krty rehty thay kitna enjoy kiya tha humne hm dobara usi tarhan enjoy karengy πŸ˜›
Edited by shaf13 - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
first promo of CCBM:

nivi-sid
sapne-yadein
khushiyan-tum
pyar-intezar

first promo ny hi sb keh diya tha πŸ˜›
kavianand thumbnail
Hi dear...
I dont know what to make of the story any more...Honestly...so i have stopped analysing.I love Sid Nivi pair and their innocent love story But now where is the innocent love story...they are married and consummated their marriages..Both of them have moved so much ahead...How will the story line do justice to Nivaarth..
The only possible twist here that Nivi loses her memory and will forget everthing except Sid and Dwitha..Like how CC said...OR...Viren will have a blast from the past and will result in a major twist...All Bollywood StyleπŸ˜†
Can U believe Rsji has been replying to certain Mails and  inducing alot of doubts in everybodys mind...So dont think too much and just go wit the flow...Anything can happen...Anyways WE Nivaarth fans have been thru a lot of heartache...Nothing new to us...So we have nothing much to lose ...if Nivaarth happens Its great...But how they do it is VERY VERY important for Me atleast...If that doesnt happen then i would  really like a New Girl for Sid!!πŸ˜‰Atleast he doesnt deserve to live alone thro out his life...someone to match his looks and nature...someone who can make him laugh and get back happiness in his life...
I only want The Cts to do justice to the characters and not make  a further mess out of it...
Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
hmmm yah thats true v nivarth fans are ready for everything cuz v have gone through a very bad time 😭😭😭 whenever i think about it i cry n get angry 😑
kash wo sb hua hi na hota 😑 kash ye mera dream ho can u beleive mjhe aaj b lagta hai k i m sleeping aur kisi din mai uthngi aur dekhngi k sid nivi sath hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup i have read RSji replies from some of his points its clear that there will b reunion of sid nivi but so much doubts v just have to wait n watch how the story goes

but yaar i really miss everyone dis is the only show for which i came to forums really so many friends within few days n now everyone has left the forum i dont know where have they gone
i m still here waiting for all of them but they r not coming 😭😭😭
shaf13 thumbnail
akshi
 suzi
 shelly
 sweet_waters
 fa.star
sinchan
vrushalini
nivisid4ever
riturani
nupur
supria
debanjali
pratima
pramada
akhilha
n if i have forgotten anyones name so plzzz forgive me ...n plzz b back all nivarth fans  to ccbm forum i really miss u all atleast for my happiness come back 😭😭😭
Edited by shaf13 - 12 years ago
kavianand thumbnail
Whatever happens now..it is not going to be for TRPs..coz all the gimmicks have been tried and failed...so much torture they showed..wht happened???the show got shifted to afternoon slot where even the housewives dont watch it...we at workplace dont  watch it...and eventually watch only on Utube since there is no repeat telecast...So CCBM too dosnt have much to lose just like us NIvaarth fans...so now they will unite Sid Nivi.!!! But at what cost???they ruined it to such a horrible extent...Siddharths PUTUL is practically Dead...How will they raise her...And They have murdered Sid ...how will they revive him...
I too miss Bani..Bahar...Shelly ...Suzi...Akhikha...and so many others...But people who have brains and can think  logically will surely be disappointed by the show and The Forum used to be very hostile...Actually Now the members are really much more understanding!!! It used to be so horrible...I know coz Akhiha and especially Bani really went thru so much here!! it is sad but we have to just go with the flow now!! we dont have a choice!! 
shaf13 thumbnail
hmmm yah ab jo b hoga trp k liye nahi hoga cuz ccbm wsy b end hone wala hai tou ab trp k liye to kuc nahi hoga
hmmm everything is tried n failed lets c what will they do now

yah u r ryt...practically putul is dead now ct's will decide how they raise her... how they again show us strong sid...
everyone is disaapointed by the show yaar cuz dis show was doing so good n day by day fans of sid putul were increasing but everyone gone now nobody is coming back cuz they all think that there is no point wasting here as it will not go in our favor 😭
shaf13 thumbnail

ccbm love story of sid nivi aisi love story jo maine life mai kabhi nahi dekhi issliye mai ccbm k itne close hn cuz dis love story is very close to my heart...all dialouges emotions feelings everything was soo amazing...aur mera ye belief hai k dobara kabhi b sid nivi jesi love story ccbm kbi koi bna hi nahi skta...chahe loog kitne hit shows n love stories bnalen but sid nivi ki love story ka koi match hi nahi hoga ab world mai kbhi dobara i m happy k maine ye love story dekhi πŸ˜›

kavianand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaf13

ccbm love story of sid nivi aisi love story jo maine life mai kabhi nahi dekhi issliye mai ccbm k itne close hn cuz dis love story is very close to my heart...all dialouges emotions feelings everything was soo amazing...aur mera ye belief hai k dobara kabhi b sid nivi jesi love story ccbm kbi koi bna hi nahi skta...chahe loog kitne hit shows n love stories bnalen but sid nivi ki love story ka koi match hi nahi hoga ab world mai kbhi dobara i m happy k maine ye love story dekhi πŸ˜›

You are very much right Shafaq...Sid Nivi love story is one of the best i have seen so far!! I just love those days when each and every conversation they had was so meaningful and so beautiful...the emotions and the passion...i miss them a lot...But if u really see it..Their love has taken adifferent form now ...It will never turn them  into Cheap and petty people..Its always goin to be pure and ethereal...Even now I really like the way they silently support each other..without much Hue and Cry...They do it so subtly and so naturally...They are not Verbal about it But they just do it!! Sid has never Doubted Nivis intentions or held her responsible for his unfortunate life,,,Nivi too has never intentionally hurt him or made him sad..she really didnt have much choice..But even now she is supporting Sid in her ownway...She is the only reason why Dwitha was born and breathing right now...Siddharth would have never had Dwitha if not For Nivi...U can see his gratefulness in every glance of his!! their relationship has remained beautiful inspite of them physically commited to others...
The essence of Nivaarth is still there..Though Putul has been buried and Sid has been made mute...Even then their eyes speak to each other and We Nivaarth fans never fail to see that!!