AnYa in love

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
now whe know that AnYa in love but they will not tell this soo soon...they get more time...and also this is only the beginning they is more days in the picnic...may be in these days Anant may realize he is in love...
and also I have a feeling that Anant just do what is coming to his mind..not thinking what will happen next...even he can't control his feelings...wow madly in love...
I just think in shagun part this is too early na..now she start to impress every one but I think after Navya and Anant make a strong bond then it is ok for so many shagus'd to come Anant house and impress bua dadi and all..but here Anant and Navya need some more time to make thier relationship more strong...so my friends don't you think this shagun part is fast...
I know how ever Anant will never accept this shagun..and he will do some thing to this shagun not to come to his life...
what is your idea Yaaar can you share with me????
Anu
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
true...anant is following his emotions...not pondering on it.๐Ÿ˜..or rethinking about baba or his principles๐Ÿ˜†...well the time will come though when he will have to make the choice between his parvarish and navya..๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜...and shagun part is useless rather than fast actually...i am hating that track to the core.๐Ÿ˜ก...i mean they should have used some other a little bit stronger and worthy character for anant.๐Ÿ˜’..i mean...anant is the best...even if he was not in love he would have ran away from home if he got the air of whats brewing up in rama bhabi's mind......
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

true...anant is following his emotions...not pondering on it.๐Ÿ˜..or rethinking about baba or his principles๐Ÿ˜†...well the time will come though when he will have to make the choice between his parvarish and navya..๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜...and shagun part is useless rather than fast actually...i am hating that track to the core.๐Ÿ˜ก...i mean they should have used some other a little bit stronger and worthy character for anant.๐Ÿ˜’..i mean...anant is the best...even if he was not in love he would have ran away from home if he got the air of whats brewing up in rama bhabi's mind......

but he first thing about his parvarish but the things conme to shagun...oooh God Anant will forget his parvarish and fight to get Navya back to his life...his friends will help him for sure...
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anu17

but he first thing about his parvarish but the things conme to shagun...oooh God Anant will forget his parvarish and fight to get Navya back to his life...his friends will help him for sure...

yeah...๐Ÿ˜...i am sure he will fight for navya...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...but i wont say i cant wait for that yet๐Ÿค”...i mean...abhi tho shuruaath hein.๐Ÿ˜‰...i want to see how their love develops.๐Ÿ˜..this is just the begining๐Ÿ˜‰...i mean they both are attracted towards wach other,...adore each othe๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณr...and is in the begining stage of love...i want them to get a bit more serious..and understand the situation they are in when the parvarish and family yaa shagun ๐Ÿคขdrama begins...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

yeah...๐Ÿ˜...i am sure he will fight for navya...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...but i wont say i cant wait for that yet๐Ÿค”...i mean...abhi tho shuruaath hein.๐Ÿ˜‰...i want to see how their love develops.๐Ÿ˜..this is just the begining๐Ÿ˜‰...i mean they both are attracted towards wach other,...adore each othe๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณr...and is in the begining stage of love...i want them to get a bit more serious..and understand the situation they are in when the parvarish and family yaa shagun ๐Ÿคขdrama begins...๐Ÿ˜•

yaa yaar thats what I want to say...why shagun part is soo fast I jst want Shagun part want to be late case anYa  BOND need to be strong
md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just Take it easy. Where there is no ugly, there is no value of beauty. If there is no problem in a romance, it seems very ordinary. Sagun is just a firewall and Anant just have to crack it.
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi anu...this is a nice topic...ananth's character just keeps u wondering what he'll do next n y! But thats what happens when with first love i guess...Anya need a lot of time still, i feel they have not yet truly fallen in love..they seem to have that special feeling for each other...i wish the Cvs show us a lot of Anya times...them bonding in college, getting o know each other much better...n gaining the confidence that they need to battle out a lot many things...the show has been rocking till now bcoz they have shown some realistic aspects of today's youth, conservative people like navya n orthodox families like ananth's n how kids in them feel n r treated...as abt Rama n shagun, the less said the better...

As Deeps has mentioned, the actor playing the role of shagun n the character sketch itself is so stupid...definitely not a parallel lead as mentioned in some article i read...the cvs shud have got in a stronger character n actor to challenge anya !! I hate the way these two silly charatcers behave n they r like an eyesore in betn Anya n other lovely college scenes...since im watching the recorded eposides, i have the choice to forward n skip these scenes, so its tolerable...n really hoping for more anya scenes rather than the stupid family melodrama that wud come up once the picnic is over...n hoping the cvs will not ruin this show by getting in the engagement drama!