India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Very Nice Episode on 05/12/11

tapish Senior Member
tapish
tapish

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I love the way youngsters are helping Laxmi to find out about Pankaj by opening her account on Facebook. Its nice that they are using these technologies to make the story more interesting rather then some other ways to find out). The story has become very interesting now. I am glad this is a different serial then others like kasam se, Lipstick and all that. Also the bonding between these youngsters are so touchy. Even if their 2 brothers ( Harsukh and Vijay) are having problems, their kids are very close to each other).. Parag( Viva)... Don't know what to say about him. I just like him so much. He is really a cool dude. I do not want jenny to break his heart...oh boy  I will be so much in pain if that happens, but at the same time I don't want him to merry Jennie (not atleast now since she is not cooperative). he is so cute. He is trying so hard with family and with Jenny so that they can get along. Let's see what happens.  I also started liking Suraj. I love the way they have shown Minaxi ( half brained)...

I love this show.

Edited by tapish - 16 May 2011 at 12:51pm

rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Yaa its true... the younger lot is soo much more fun and interesting to watch... I feel they should concentrate on the young lot. the elders story and shobna as the villian is a complete no no for me... i always change the channel when she makes that face of hers. quite over the top and irritating she is and so is dadi for that matter. i only like kaveri and jagmohan and sometimes vijay. otherwise i love the whole drama they r showing right now with ragini and suraj and their truth coming out... ragini sure is a stylish and smart chick. love the way she talks suraj into anything and everything... all girls do that actually... soo true  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index