the story has just begun...niru n sarje r gud

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi everyone, i'm kinda new to this show but the story has just got interesting...the scenes between sarje and niru are quite intense and i enjoy them a lot aswell...this show shouldn't go off air cos as much as i love arjun...the show just got 10x better when he died...on screen ofcourse

wot do u think, are u enjoying this new twist...i think that the story has just begun...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
we all know that... But its really bad decision by channel to axe it at wrong time...πŸ˜”
darshana23 thumbnail
story began and they decided to end show...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: darshana23

we all know that... But its really bad decision by channel to axe it at wrong time...πŸ˜”

i know, i kinda found the niru n chandu chemistry a bit "normal"...sarje is too hot and with his intensity n niru being against him...this couple can hav sum really good intense n anry young man type scenes...which by the way are very very romantic :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
They could have given month chance atleast... But dont know why they are so hellbent to end it???
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello, lucky, same feelings as yours, welcome to the show and forum though we migth have to say farewell from both show and forum soon

@Darshudi: maybe the story started because the show is ending, otherwise god knows how long CVs would hide it
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Mslucki,

We all agree with your post dear but could u also post in the thread abt
PMMKA deserves second chance (thread started by Darshana) bec Darshana has posted it on Imagine Wall on FB  so that the makers of the show and Channel hopefully will read all the comments and views...
anush09 thumbnail
i think sarje character is good.they should not end the show.
darshana23 thumbnail
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes dear they are good together... But hard luck the show is ending so no more of them😭 Everyone feels the show has just begun but hamare chahne se kya hoga?😭 Just enjoy the rest of the episodes...