Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
A few suggestions to CVs (if they read this forum)
1. Make Anandi independent. A doctor, a collector or any job of high prestige.
2. Make Gauri realize that Jagya cheated on his wife to be with her.
Gauri should reject Jagya because he has proven untrustworthy.
3. Jagya should repent. Many years later, he wants forgiveness from Anandi
4. Anandi has moved on in her life at that point. She forgives him but does not want to be his wife anymore.
5. They formally divorce. Anandi starts a program for education for girls and social message of ills of child marriage.
6. Anandi meets a fellow collector/social activist and they join forces
to educate village after village. Their commitment and love for each
7. Dadisa finally sees the good work Anandi does, and accepts her as her daughter and insists she marry the new guy.
8. Jagya finds out and makes one more last ditch effort to win over
Anandi. He even returns to the village to support her cause and run the
9. Show that Anandi is too good for settling down. Her mission in life
is much greater than simple ghar grahasthi. She is invited by leading
poliitical parties to run for state elections.
10. Anandi runs for office and becomes the CM. Now she has more power
and reach to make real difference in womens lives. Education, awareness,
social good are her mission.
11. Anandi adopts two girls and becomes their caretaker.
12. Anandi does not marry anyone. She is good friends with her social
activist friend and also with Jagya. Anandi goes into her life with the
mission of raising the two girls and giving them the most out of life
and giving them the opportunities she never had.
13. Sumitra and Bhairon support anandi in raising the girls. They want to Anandi to settle. But anandi knows her mission is not to be a housewife or a regular gharelu woman. Her mission is to find as many down-trodden women as possible and open opportunities for them. And she succeeds in making her state the leader in women's literacy and women's health.