Inefficiency of the tech ppl - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

I agree completely - its pathetic  how some contestants had to suffer due to such inefficiney of those technicians...

πŸ˜• It's also pathetic how the mentors had to suffer abuses and humiliation due to rude and arrogant behavior of some contestants...πŸ˜• Where is the proof that Jai definitely gave the right track to the technicians? πŸ˜• I am sorry I can't just take Jai at what he says...He has a habit of backing out of his own words...Just look at DID LM when on stage he congratulated Jeetu and said he deserve to win  but then he said Jeetu didn't deserve to win on his Facebook...πŸ˜• Who's to say Jai is telling the truth this time that he  gave the right CD to the technicians? πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by bandicoot

so jai also gave the track to the guy alright..which the guy messed up

im talking abt 3 scenarios here

not just jai..

i will be happy if u dnt make the issue jai-centric here

who says Jai gave the track to the guy? πŸ˜• It's Jai word against the techinicians word...how does Jai get the benefit of doubt? πŸ˜• Jai isn't exactly the most credible person when it comes to sticking by his words...πŸ˜• can give you many examples of Jai saying one thing one time and then contradicting himself later on...πŸ˜•
there they go again...im out
Ab kis kis ki jaan logey tum log? Kisi ko toh chhod do! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• It's also pathetic how the mentors had to suffer abuses and humiliation due to rude and arrogant behavior of some contestants...πŸ˜• Where is the proof that Jai definitely gave the right track to the technicians? πŸ˜• I am sorry I can't just take Jai at what he says...He has a habit of backing out of his own words...Just look at DID LM when on stage he congratulated Jeetu and said he deserve to win  but then he said Jeetu didn't deserve to win on his Facebook...πŸ˜• Who's to say Jai is telling the truth this time that he  gave the right CD to the technicians? πŸ˜• 

Wasn't it you who said in one of your posts few days ago that proving one thing right using another wrong was not logical. Here your are doing that same thingπŸ˜ƒ.
Dude topic about jay has been exhausted and he got what he deserved and he apologized. Not at least give the guy a break. Few months ago your were obsessed with Terenece and were wasting you timegoing to every forum Terence was mentioned and bashing him. Now you just can't let the Jai thing go. This TOPIC is about the TECH INEFFICIENCY, if you still want to talk about Jai just go post your views of the numerous Jai topic you opened.  It okay to bring up the fact that jai's CD was changed but what is point of bring up things like how jai didn't congratulate JeetuπŸ˜•
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago

Duniya Gol hai...πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by MrManagement

Wasn't it you who said in one of your posts few days ago that proving one thing right using another wrong was not logical. Here your are doing that same thingπŸ˜ƒ.
Dude topic about jay has been exhausted and he got what he deserved and he apologized. Not at least give the guy a break. Few months ago your were obsessed with Terenece and were wasting you timegoing to every forum Terence was mentioned and bashing him. Now you just can't let the Jai thing go. This TOPIC is about the TECH INEFFICIENCY, if you still want to talk about Jai just go post your views of the numerous Jai topic you opened.  It okay to bring up the fact that jai's CD was changed but what is point of bring up things like how jai didn't congratulate JeetuπŸ˜•

Confused ummm since you can't understand the topic let me explain it to you...the tech people on the show are getting critiiczed here for getting Jai's song wrong...how do you know that they got it wrong? Did a tech person say they made a mistake? Jai blamed them for his mistake...where is any proof to support that the tech people messed up? Confused and ummm I can post my views anywhere I want...this is a forum, NOT your personal diary that you can lock people out of posting...Confused If the thread is not about Jai why is Jai mentioned in the topic? why is Jai's example used to highlight Tech's inefficiency? Confused 

πŸ˜• ummm since you can't understand the topic let me explain it to you...the tech people on the show are getting critiiczed here for getting Jai's song wrong...how do you know that they got it wrong? Did a tech person say they made a mistake? Jai blamed them for his mistake...where is any proof to support that the tech people messed up? πŸ˜• and ummm I can post my views anywhere I want...this is a forum, NOT your personal diary that you can lock people out of posting...πŸ˜• If the thread is not about Jai why is Jai mentioned in the topic? why is Jai's example used to highlight Tech's inefficiency? πŸ˜• 

on what basis are you blaming Jai for the mixed up CD...did they show or say that the Tech guy didn't get the CDor it was Jai who failed to submit it? Di they say it was Jai's fault? Provide written evidence or video of it...else leave it at that...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by desicrowd

on what basis are you blaming Jai for the mixed up CD...did they show or say that the Tech guy didn't get the CDor it was Jai who failed to submit it? Di they say it was Jai's fault? Provide written evidence or video of it...else leave it at that...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒWhy shouldn't I blame Jai for CD mixup? Who said it wasn't his fault? πŸ˜ƒ Only Jai stated it wasn't his fault...πŸ˜ƒ Show me evidence that it wasn't his fault, and I'll stop saying it...πŸ˜ƒ The guy can't even make sure he has got the right song to dance to, and he is out  advising other dancers on proper ballroom techniques... πŸ˜ƒMaybe he should have concentrated on making sure he has the right CD rather then criticizing Amar on not wearing shoes while he is dancing...πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago

πŸ˜ƒWhy shouldn't I blame Jai for CD mixup? Who said it wasn't his fault? πŸ˜ƒ Only Jai stated it wasn't his fault...πŸ˜ƒ Show me evidence that it wasn't his fault, and I'll stop saying it...πŸ˜ƒ The guy can't even make sure he has got the right song to dance to, and he is out  advising other dancers on proper ballroom techniques... πŸ˜ƒMaybe he should have concentrated on making sure he has the right CD rather then criticizing Amar on not wearing shoes while he is dancing...πŸ˜ƒ 

Why should you blame Jai...who said it was his fault...proof dikhao to maane...tab tak ke liye the inefficiency of the tech guys have proved costly for many many talented dancers...πŸ˜ƒ...