Inefficiency of the tech ppl

Posted: 12 years ago
I dotn want to get into the controversy issues. there are enough threads to talk about whether jai was right or not.

1. max and manik song changed

2. apparently parvez vs alisha had change of track(i didnt notice)

3. jai vs amar had a big change of track.

this is not alright. given that DKS had 5 weeks or so, in 5 weeks 2 mess ups is  big. shouldnt they watch out more?

some dances solely depend on the beat- like dharmesh's laser stuff. if the beat goes wrong everything goes wrong.

whoever is taking care of playing the songs should display better sense and dedication to the job than thisπŸ˜•
Edited by bandicoot - 12 years ago
Well like shaimak said, ot is a rule to check the track befor you dance, I agree with him
I dont know what the rule and what is not.

my only issue is when the participants have given the right tracks to the tech ppl, there is no excuse for it going wrong.

as a participant you have tons of things to worry about- random arguments, make up, costume, stage entry and stuff. If I were a dancer I would hope the tech guy doesnt messes me up especially when I gave him the right track.
Edited by bandicoot - 12 years ago
So that means the participants will keep stressing out till the last minute that the correct cd is going to be played...
It is the participant's responsibility to double check the track with the sound team. You snooze, u lose πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mihirism

It is the participant's responsibility to double check the track with the sound team. You snooze, u lose πŸ˜‰

everybody has their job

participants dance

the technician plays the right music if u didnt knwπŸ˜›
Originally posted by bandicoot

everybody has their job

participants dance

the technician plays the right music if u didnt knwπŸ˜›

They play the track given to them πŸ˜› if u watch the limelight, someone says Jai changed his part of the track the night before πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by desicrowd

So that means the participants will keep stressing out till the last minute that the correct cd is going to be played...

exactly my point

we dont really know if jai/ alisha/ max, manik checked if the right cd reached the technician

neither do we know if all the other participants did their job of  stressign and checking if the right CDs reached the right ppl.

the unlucky participants suffer but whoever the dude who messed up with the CDs also deserved a public embarassment in my opinion..

three times so far!
Originally posted by Mihirism

They play the track given to them πŸ˜› if u watch the limelight, someone says Jai changed his part of the track the night before πŸ˜‰

so jai also gave the track to the guy alright..which the guy messed up

im talking abt 3 scenarios here

not just jai..

i will be happy if u dnt make the issue jai-centric here
I agree completely - its pathetic  how some contestants had to suffer due to such inefficiney of those technicians... Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago