AnYa love story begins!!!!!!!!!!

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heya guyzzz...😛2day was one of the cute epis of navya...😉AnYa totally stole the show...😳especially those 2 dialogues frm anant😍 "main tumne itne ache lagta hoon kya" 😍"apnay aap hi hogaya" 😍awesome acting by both of them..👏.love s totally n the air guyzzz..🥳.i loved each nd every scene even all the car scenes,bus scene nd the 15 min scene...🤪rocking epi...luv u shaheer☺️ nd soumya...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely😍...my godd...kyaa yaar...now u did it😳...i really need to watch the episode again before going to bed...😍😆
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
dnt miss it...😳watch it nw yaar...it was simply awesome👏
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar I love the epi soo much just avoid that shagun and Rama's part wow love it
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was so cute👍🏼...I loved it today's episode was full of AnYa!!!!!!! ☺️And Anant was mind blowing he is so adorable😍...but what about the kiss???😕
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starangel

dnt miss it...😳watch it nw yaar...it was simply awesome👏

i already watched it on tv yaar...i need to watch it again actually...😉.😆..i am not getting enough of it.,...cant wait for tomorrow..😍
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
yaaa leav tht rama part yaar!!!!!!!!!!😳
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anant_lover

It was so cute👍🏼...I loved it today's episode was full of AnYa!!!!!!! ☺️And Anant was mind blowing he is so adorable😍...but what about the kiss???😕

i think we r gonnu get that tomorrow...😉😍😍😍...
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed todays episode too...was full of AnYa scenes 😃 and what stole the show for me was 'vapas se jhoot, mein tumhe itna acha lagta hoon, kya?' memorised the line now lol 😆 absolutely loved that! made me smile & 😳 lool 😆 
i'm actually re-considering taking back all my words about the show going too fast and the love track being introduced too soon - if we are continuously shown such nice scenes between the two of them then i don't mind at all! their chemistry is just wow lol gives me goosebumps lol 😆
(altho i still hope the kiss is a dream)
shaheer was amazing today and i'm sure he'll continue to be in the coming episodes... ❤️
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
yaaa he s an amazing actor nd great human being too😳 nd i loved tht dialogue sooo much..nd also another"apnay aap hi hogaya"...wow!!!!! sooo lovely🤪