Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Is newbies ne to hume tang karke rakha hai. I am very much hurt. Wo smoke kare ya drink kare mujhe koi farak nahin padta. I love him and always will.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

seriously we need that very badly
at dis point of tym

Yaa these newbies come and spoil our moods and create problems between other members
textniku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i feel lucky...i dun post much but m not a newbie...secure!!🤡 HAHA
n i love vivian ...He has a hot smile..:P>>...n he has those bugs bunny teeth..:P...which just add a lil cuteness to his hot smile...:P...do i make sense??😳😛
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know if I should 😭 ðŸ¤£ that our forum is so popular. I so curse the day Starone did survey about the maha episode cause since we had nothing but rude topics or thread to start War of Words.

I hope that all starone shows have a great maha episode like we did but people need to move on and stop all this useless topics. Now we're talking about the actor need to whiten his teeth. Are you serious.

To all geniune Newbies please don't have this influence you from not joining this forum cause you think you'll be attack. This is actually for those fake ID users.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u observed it carefully o wat?
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Is newbies ne to hume tang karke rakha hai. I am very much hurt. Wo smoke kare ya drink kare mujhe koi farak nahin padta. I love him and always will.

sanchu now seriously even m fed up yr
we need to give dem proper lesson
IF people shud create a boundary dat no newbie  can create post

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You really are a great Vivu fan! You actually notice stuff like his teeth! 😲
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi , this topic is no way related to the show, please do not comment on physical attributes of the actors as it may hurt their fans. :) You are free to participate in the forum discussions , please read PKYEK Forum Rules-Do Read so that you can get an idea about the rules of the forum :)

@ Others

There is no need to pass snide remarks just whenever any newbie makes any posts. That just discourages all other new members from joining and participating in the forum. Certainly since they are new they are not well versed with the rules and hence may unintentionally break the rules. Speculating whether they are MIDs and bashing them is not correct. Please DO NOT mock members just because they broke some rules. Please report the topic and leave it for the DT to deal with the topic. And yes please remember we all were newbies when we first joined the forum, just imagine how would you have felt if you were reprimanded for an unintentional mistake of yours ?

Topic Closed.
PKYEK Dev. Team