Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What freaking Hell is This ,have a look !! (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

yes manoj i think you're right it's a pak show  artists and channel is pakistan geo channel.

well everyone copies but not exact name.don't how the story is but all i can say is copying wont get them anywhere cos no-one can take kmh & karanika's place cos their is no-one like them.
for a minute i saw what that pathetic thing was tell u frankly that show is nowhere close to KMH  not in terms of storyline or acting .All i can say the uploader wanted max. views on his channel so he uploaded it with KMH title n his plan succeeded evenLOL he/she got views which he might not thought in his dreams

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsFuzzybear69

This is a Pak drama titled 'Yeh Zindagi Hai' and not KMH.

No one can take the place of KMH and Karanika even if they tried.

thanks for the info dearBig smile
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

yea it is geo tv from pakistan LOL who named it kitni mohabbat hai? he probbaly wanted more views than he had on his previous videos. and believe me if he keeps putting these up he isnt gonna get any more views at alll LOLOLOLO  :P
u r right Isha what a cheap way of publicity it isDeadLOL
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I don't get it what are they doing? 
Why did they put KMH's name when its not KMH. 
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hey! Whats wrong with them! Its really surprising!
We r still in the shock of loosing KMH2 reason being TRPs and look at this "  The show is so popular that others r using it to promote their show!"  This is a proof how popular KMH is ...but IMAGINE will never understand Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

.StarryPhoenix IF-Stunnerz
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Note : It's a mere coincidence that the two shows share the same name. so please DO NOT pass any kind of derrogatory comments wither for the Channel or the Show people. this may hurt the sentiments of the people who enjoy watching the show and may lead to comparitive discussions. Both the shows are equally good and its just a matter whether you are following the show an how much you love it. Bashing other shows and giving it a a laugh is no decency guyz. Plz refrain from making such kind of posts.

Thanks
Closed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index