Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

my firstff pt 12 pg 27 Conflicts and Complications (Page 23)

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

well written. Like this part. Continue it soon

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

Love the picsSmile
winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey here is the next chapter.
I just want to say thanks for the fanatstic comments. You guys are simply the best.

So here it is enjoy! Don't forget to comment Big smile
Part 11
Gopi looked at Ahem in shock. Ahem watched Gopi in astonishment, he saw her panting out of breath, her breathing getting heavier and heavier, after a moment or two, she realised that she was staring at Ahem. She then moved backwards a step ,whilst still looking at Ahem. She then bent down, clutching her side.
'What do you want?' Gopi snapped
'Nothing I just come to tell you that Kaka has decided to throw a party in celebration. Ahem replied
How do I say I'm sorry or misunderstanding her when she is acting so moody with me .
'Ok then is that it you can go.' Gopi answered moodily. Honestly this girl Gopi, Ahem thought.
She was about to turn around when she suddenly gasped in pain . 'ow ' she screamed. Ahem bent down,he looked at gopi. 'What's up are you ok?' he asked looking concerned.
'I'm fine will you just leave me alone.' She then turned towards the stairs, however Gopi started to limp 
'Stop' Ahem said 'Don't move you will do serious damage if you carry on walking.' He then walked up to Gopi and picked her up 'what are you doing put me down ' Gopi shouted 'Ahem put me down, im fine.'
'No I won't he placed Gopi's arms around his neck ,he then placed his hands around the lower part of her legs . He walked gradually down the stairs , he would look out the corner of his eyes to see if Gopi would be looking at him but she wasn't she just looked down . Ahem do you feel disappointed that she is not staring back dreamily? His conscious spoke to him did you think you coming in like that as a life saver that Gopi would think that you are her hero and all would be forgiven.  Shut up no she's hurt, why do I care if she is not looking at me.
'Where is your bedroom?.' ahem said.
Gopi spoke ' The one  with the brown door with the potted plant outside. He gently placed Gopi on the bed. There you go now.
'Where is the first aid kit?' Ahem asked
'Downstairs in the kitchen in one of the cupboards.' Gopi answered
Ahem left the room , to get the first aid kit, minute or two later Ahem came back. He sat on the edge of the bed ,he slowly, moved Gopi's payals. He saw that her left ankle was swollen.
He gently put some cream on her ankle.
'Eek , ouch.' Gopi said , whilst she gasped in pain.
'Whats up ?' Ahem looked up.
'Nothing '
'Well stop moaning' Ahem looked at Gopi, peeved.
'I am not moaning' Gopi disputed
'Yes , you are .' Ahem said whilst he tried to put the bandage on Gopi's ankle
'No I am not.' Gopi said, she then chucked the pillow at Ahem.
The pillow hit Ahem's face, he looked at Gopi , with irritation
'Now your behaving like  a child ' Ahem said looking at Gopi , annoyed.
'Ok , ' Gopi said she then started to laugh. Ahem ignored Gopi, her ankle is bruised and she won't keep still . She is worse than child .
Finally Ahem wrapped a bandage around Gopi's ankle.
'looks like no more dancing for a while 'Ahem grinned.
Gopi suddenly stopped laughing.
Oh no he watched me dance. Gopi felt her cheeks, burning.
'Hey are you blushing?' Ahem asked Gopi, cheekily
'No..No.. ' Gopi stuttered she lifted the other pillow to cover the bottom part of her face, so only her eyes were peeping over the pillow.

'You didn't actually watch me did you?' Gopi mumbled
'Yeah I did ,you seemed in your own world., but you are actually are very talented when it comes to dancing.' Ahem said
Gopi looked up , he's not pulling my leg is he.

'You actually mean that,' Gopi asked her eyebrows rasied.  'yeah I do 'Ahem said

'Thanks , anyway why is Chirag kaka hosting a party. ? 'she asked.
Ahem explained to Gopi, that it was a wedding anniversary party.
'Wow' Gopi exclaimed, she grabbed Ahem's hands. Gopi didn't realise what she had done, but Ahem looked down he realised that Gopi's warm hands were touching his ice cold hands.
'That is so exciting, really amazing, oh I can't wait. wow 30 years how romantic.' Gopi spoke excitedly.
Ahem looked at Gopi and watched how she spoke so quickly, he nodded in agreement, but  he wasn't paying any attention what she had to say.
Oh Gopi, will you be quiet for one second, so I can say i am sorry, but honestly this girl , Mr Khanna was right this girl can talk for the whole of India. Ahem thought to himself. But she is cute, when she is so hyper, Ahem smiled to himself.

'Hey why are you smiling?'Gopi said, she then looked down and saw that she was holding Ahem's hand.
She quickly removed her hands and placed them on her lap. She turned her face to the side.

Ahem looked at Gopi, there is something I want to say , you know that day when we erm had that argument.
'Yeah' Gopi nodded How could she not forget.
'I just want to say I'm sorry' Ahem said.

Gopi could not believe what she was hearing . Ahem Modi saying sorry.

'You're saying sorry?' Gopi said ' You saying sorry.?'
Ahem leaned forward and whispered 'I'm really sorry , I hope you can forgive me.'

Gopi frowned, her eyes narrowed 'Hmm' She said
'Oh Gopi please , don't be like this 'Ahem said nervously. 'Gopi I know I ve hurt you, but don't be like this.'

'Ahem you really did that day, but you did bring happiness back into my life, when all I saw was darkness and therefore I am grateful.' Gopi said, but she showed no expression on her face. She sat there staring into space.

She carried on speaking ,'That day we fell out,I felt so unhappy,misreable, I hated it so much.'
'Hey don't get upset  , it's all my fault,' Ahem said  'Friends?'

'Im not upset ' Gopi snapped
'Look Ahem, I was really frightened by you that day we had an argument.' Gopi said sadly.

'Gopi ,Im really sorry and didn't mean to scare you , look I will make it up to you.' Ahem pleaded.

'Hmm, whatever, I m really tired, could you please go.' Gopi said, she turned her face away from Ahem

Ahem was about to speak, when he thought its ,best I should go I don't want to upset her anymore. He then walked out of the room, just as he turned the corner he heard the sound of crying. Oh no what have I done to Gopi, she s had so much hurt in her life . I was meant to bring happiness into her life, look what I have done now, I have brought more unhappiness into her life. Instead of bringing a smile to her face , I've done the complete opposite.

Meanwhile , the rest of the Modi family ,were sitting in the living room.

'Kaki I hope your plan , sending Ahem Bhai to the Khanna's worked, because if it backfires ,then he will be even in more of nasty mood.' Jigar said, whilst he was walking up and down.

Kokikla  , knew that Ahem's bad mood was getting worse ,as the days went by. At first she thought it was work related, that was until Jigar and Rashi , told her what had happened between Ahem and Gopi.

Since Jigar, had settled down with Rashi, all she wished was for Ahem to settle down too. As she got to know Gopi, she knew that Gopi was the one for Ahem, however   she was waiting for Ahem and Gopi to admit their feelings for each other .

Then there was a knock on the door.

'Mani open the door' Kokikla shouted. Mani came running from the kitchen and opened the door.

'Jai shri krishana ' Mani spoke . Ahem replied 'Jai shri Krishana' He then walked over to his family he greeted them but before Kokila could say anything. He began to speak.' Im really tired , but could you send up some green tea.'

After Ahem had disappeared , Jigar turned to Rashi, ' I can't tell whether Ahem Bhai is in a good mood or in a bad mood, his expression on his face was emotionless.' He said

'I can't tell either ' Rashi said worriedly as she twisted her pallu around her fingers.  

'Jigar and Rashi , you go and take the green tea and give to him and find out what happened , listen we have to help these two come closer together because at this rate , I'll be 100 years old by the time those two have admitted there feelings for each other' Kokila said to Rashi and Jigar.

The Modi family laughed.

'Jigarji come on lets go and bring Gopi and Ahem together plan into action. ' Rashi said as she grabbed jigar's arm 'Come on lets go'

Edited by winter30 - 06 June 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ctanya.dsouzatashi482JewelsAndLaceElizaKawakafaangelirebelliswasthiPoojaa_Psimi91ANJ4ll-Shilpa-llMereMahiyaa.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Another great update. I like the way your story is going. I can't wait to see what the Modi's have planned for GoHem.

winter30

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Fab update Polly !! Let the games begin...Wink

winter30

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
wow...nice part...continue it soon...

winter30

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Really nice chapter, can't wait for the next one

winter30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index