Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

my firstff pt 12 pg 27 Conflicts and Complications (Page 21)

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam990

wow next update plzzz
Thanks for the commentSmile

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey Guys here is the next chapter. It has been a few days since I last updated. This chapter can get a bit boring but I hope you enjoy it.

Part 10

Two days had gone, since Ahem and Gopi, fell out with each other . Ahem tried to carry on ,as if everything was normal, but deep inside he knew he could not.
He was sitting in his bedroom , trying to finish his project off. He kept thinking about the incident that happened at his office.
I mean I wanted to  explain that he didn't mean to call her a stupid girl but she had gone. I mean its not my fault, she just went off like that Ahem thought to himself.
Ahem kept screwing up the paper and flicking it behind him. 'I can't even work properly ,because of her' frustrated he shut his file . I might as well go to sleep.

When Ahem was about to switch the lights off, Jigar walked in. ' Bhai I have something to ask you?' Jigar asked nervously.

'Yeah ? what do you want.' Ahem said, looking annoyed as he just wanted to got sleep.
'Erm, I've noticed you haven't been yourself, Is everything ok between you and Gopi?' Jigar asked Ahem.
 Why does he have to talk about Gopi for, its not exactly she likes me. I mean she's the one messing me around.

Jigar, Thank you for your concern ,what happened between me and Gopi, is private. Anyway good night, Ahem replied sarcastically. 
'Bhai will you listen for once.' Jigar said. He carried on speaking. I know why you are in a mood, Rashi has told me everything. They way you spoke with Gopi, and you thinking that is something is going on with Rahul and how you are annoyed that she didn't ring.

Really will this guy, will he just go away.

'Look Jigar, I don't interfere in your life so don't interfere in mine.' Ahem said looking extremely annoyed with Jigar. Without another word Jigar left the Room.

Trust Gopi, to go running to Rashi and telling her everything and make me the bad guy typical. Ahem laid their thinking, why Gopi could tell everything to Rashi so easily but not him. Without realising, Ahem fell asleep, still thinking about Gopi.

Ahem was sitting at the table in breakfast, when Kokila   , came up to him .
She began to speak  ,' As you know Mota Bhai and Mota Bhabi  have been married for 30 years.' Ahem didn't look up but nodded his in agreement.
'So we have  decided to have a party to celebrate and I would like you to go over to the Khanna household today, as you have no work today, I would like you to go over and give this invitation card .' Kokila said,  She left the card on the table and  turned then left.

Great, now I have to go , why did Mum, ask me, she could have gone herself. Typical. What if Gopi , is there what am I going to say.

Ahem arrived at the Khanna household, he knocked on the door, when a gentleman around 50 years old opened the door. It was Mr Khanna
'Jai shri krishana , sir'  Ahem said

'Ahem dikra,  ,what can I do for you.?' Mr Khanna.
'Sir ,I just come to hand in this invitation, It's Chirag Kaka 30th Wedding anniversary.

'Come in, sit down.' Mr Khanna spoke. Ahem followed Mr Khanna into the living room. Ahem sat down, he saw a picture of Gopi, hung on the wall. She stood next to the same guy, he had seen her hugging.

'Wow 30 years , impressive,' Mr Khanna said.

'Sir who's that standing next to Gopi?' Ahem asked

'Call me Kaka, that's my son. Him and Gopi, are inseparable, when Gopi, came into our lives. Rahul took Gopi , under his care. I see Gopi ,as my own daughter.Rahul sees Gopi as his little sister, he's very protective of her. Such a shame, that she went through that horrible torture through her childhood such a shame.'  Mr Khanna said, looking sad.

He carried on speaking. 'Gopi was extremely nervous and quiet, when she first started to live with us but as time went by she started to come out of her shell,  however latley, she has become really quiet again all of a sudden, keeps herself to herself, doesn't speak as much as she use to, before she could talk for the whole of India, but now shes so quiet , you don't even notice that she is in the same room.'  

Mr Khanna leaned forward and carried on speaking to Ahem.
'But what I do know is that Gopi can take along time for her to admit her feelings for anyone.' He mischievously smiled at Ahem.
Ahem looked ar Mr Khanna confused, what is he trying to hint at Ahem thought to himself.

'Rahul came back, from England, over a week a go, I haven't been well, so he is here to look after me.' Mr Khanna said, whilst he carried on staring at the photo of Gopi and Rahul.

'Oh Kaka, hope you are better now,' Ahem said

'yes I am ' Mr Khanna replied he turned to face Ahem 'Gopi thought she could manage looking after me and running the office, but she knew deep down ,she couldn't but she would not admit it.  so that's why I called Rahul back., she's got a stubborn streak, Gopi dikra has .' Mr Khanna said grinning.

Ahem thought , oh no what have I done, I accused Gopi of playing me around, when in fact she was concerned about Mr Khanna . Still she could have told me what was going on I thought something was going on between Rahul and Gopi, and I got the wrong end of the stick.  No Ahem, you must go and apologise, I mean that day, she looked absolutely petrified.  And you did hurt her feelings.

Ahem stood up.  'Is Gopi in ?'

' Yes she is dikra, she's upstairs , anyway I'm going into the office today.
'jai shri Krishana' they both spoke and then  Mr Khanna left the room, whilst Ahem went upstairs.

'Gopi are you here?' Ahem called, but he couldn't hear anything. He saw more pictures of Gopi in the hallway. Wow, she has such cheeky smile, Ahem thought. I wish she could smile like that all the time with me. His inner voice ,spoke maybe she would if you weren't so aggressive and cold  with her.

He then heard a noise , He carried on walking  up some more steps, and ended up on the terrace.  He heard the bells jingling together. As he walked slowly, he tried to get a closer look, to see where the noise was coming from.
Ahem then saw from it was Gopi. He stood from a distance watching her dance. 'Wow she is really good.' He folded his arms and leaned against the wall. Gopi's feet moving together  in the rhythm. Her payals shaking , every time she turned , she would move faster and faster. Her arms gracefully moving in the air.

When Rashi mentioned that Gopi liked dancing, he thought it would be the typical western dancing ,that every typical young girl is into . Not the traditional Indian classic  dance.

Gopi kept moving and moving, she tapped her bare feet against, the rough concrete slabs, quicker and quciker. She  moved her arms from side to side. She could feel her feet burning, but she didn't want to stop. She carried on dancing, she just wanted to get rid of all the pain Ahem had caused her. Gopi thought to herself, I have never been so confused in my life. I mean , he is handsome , and he can be caring, but he gets really jealous quickly and the way he spoke to me that day and looked at me, thought I was talking utter rubbish.
But I wasn't ,I wish he would understand, that I am not playing him around, but his ego of his , just gets in the way.

She spun faster, picking up the pace. Her arms moving elegantly  in the air. The words 'stupid girl.' kept echoing in her head . Gopi closed her eyes, she kept turning and turning, suddenly she stopped .'Ouch' Gopi spoke loudly. She felt she had hit into a post and the slowly opened her eyes and saw Ahem standing in front of her

Don't forget to comment Smile

Edited by winter30 - 01 June 2011 at 11:36am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000Adventurousanuamuneteche_cBidaaifan09tanya.dsouzaJewelsAndLacesunshine33tashi482ElizaKawakafaPoojaa_Psimi91swasthi-JollyJabeen-ANJ4ll-Shilpa-llMereMahiyaa.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Ahhh. finally the idiot is starting to understand. Great part.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Loved it realy great Update!

winter30

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
lovely dear keep it up

winter30

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
This is great!!

He conquers the truth and rightfully needs to apologise.

She has a way of bringing him down to size.

Cannot wait for the next update to read about him wanting to make up.

winter30

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

This is great!!

He conquers the truth and rightfully needs to apologise.

She has a way of bringing him down to size.

Cannot wait for the next update to read about him wanting to make up.

Nice talking to you. Got to go Bye!
sunshine33 Senior Member
sunshine33
sunshine33

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Really loved it..awesome chapter!

winter30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index