Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

my firstff pt 12 pg 27 Conflicts and Complications (Page 16)

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine33

well this is a fabulous ff...so Ahem is going to make Gopi smile again...well where is the smiling?  Oh how exciting...anxiously awaiting your next chapter!
Thanks for the commentSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

read in one go

love it
Thanks for the awesome picsSmile
winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys here is the next partSmile Enjoy!

Part 8
Rashi and Jigar, were in the bedroom. Rashi sat on the edge of the bed thinking why is Ahem jiju so cold with me .

She asked Jigar 'Ahem jiju, has been really funny ,with me lately, especially after the wedding.'

'Don't worry about him, it's Ahem bhai for you, take no notice,he is probably stressed out with work.' Jigar said as he put his arm around Rashi 'Your just being silly.'

'Yeah probably ,me just being silly ' but Rashi could not help wonder why.

'come dinner must be ready,lets go.' Jigar said. They both then left the room.

The rest of the Modi family, were sitting at the table eating. Jigar and Rashi joined them.

'Wow ,mum,Kaki, this food looks amazing.' Jigar said

'Yeah it does,' Hetal smiled. Whilst Kokila smiling in agreement.

'Ahem jiju can you pass me the rice.' Rashi asked. However Ahem ignored her. The image of Gopi, crying was still playing in his head. He knew he should not be cold towards Rashi. It wasn't her fault ,but he just couldn't help it. He thought Gopi, would not be in such a mess, if Rashi had supported her through out her childhood.

'Bhai ,Rashi Bhabi,asked you something .' Kinjal said

'Er yeah'? Ahem replied without looking up.

'She asked you to pass the plate of rice.' Kinjal said 'Oh ok' Ahem passed the plate to Rashi, but avoided looking at her.After everybody, had finished their meal. Everybody, started to get ready to go to sleep.

Ahem was in the kitchen getting, some water,when Rashi came in.

'Ahem jiju?,why are you avoiding me?' Rashi said

'Er no I haven't Ahem said whilst looking at Rashi.

'Yes , you have .don't lie' Rashi said 'Why?'

'Because I found out what happened between you and Gopi.' Rashi fell silent, then her eyes filled with tears.'Ahem Jiju,Im so sorry, I feel so bad.' Rashi said whilst stuttering. Ahem looked at Rashi, how can I be so hard on her, she did save Gopi.

'It's ok Rashi, when Gopi, told me I was just in shock.' Ahem said. 'Erm Rashi, what does Gopi like?'he asked

Rashi looked at Ahem with confusion 'Erm,bangles she loves bangles and she likes fun fairs and dancing.why?'

'Just wondering,Anyway goodnight Rashi.'

The following morning, Ahem woke up he hadn't seen Gopi since the wedding, he knew he said he was going to make her smile, he just did not know how. Until today that was.

He heard Kinjal talking about a fair had come into town. He remembered Rashi saying Gopi likes fair's.  He quickly left the house and set off for Khanna Indrustries.

Gopi was sat in her office, she could not believe that she opened her heart to Ahem, Ahem Modi, the ruthless businessman. She closed her eyes, all she ever thought about was Ahem. When he hugged her, she felt safe, protected.

She opened her eyes and saw Ahem standing in front of her. She rubbed her eyes, to see if she was not dreaming.

'Oh Hi' She said 'Have you come to collect the reports?

'No.' Ahem said

'Then why are you here' She said her eyebrows raised.

'Remember when I said ,Im going to make you smile, well today is the day.'

'What?!' Gopi gasped

'Yes I am and no buts.' He gently pulled Gopi from her chair. 'Come one let's go'

Gopi followed Ahem ,thinking, he make me smile, he's the most cold hearted person on the planet. He can't make people smile.

They both sat in the car in silence. Everytime Ahem stopped at the traffic lights. He would quickly turn and look at Gopi. Her hair was tied ,up he could see Gopi's neck, he just wanted to...

Then the car stopped. Gopi looked out of the window  She turned around at looked in amazement

'Oh you brought me to a fair,I haven't been to one for ages.'Gopi said, she then turned around to face Ahem 'Why have you brought me here ?'

'Someone told me that you love going to fairs.' Ahem replied Gopi thought yeah I just know the person. Rashi Behn. She quickly opened the door and went outside. Ahem smiling to himself, Gopi, you are going to have the best day ever. He went outside, and saw Gopi standing around looking at the stuff, she wanted to do first.

Ahem went to Gopi. 'What do you want to do first?' he asked.

'Oh let's go to the stalls.' Come she grabbed Ahem 's wrist. He felt her warm hand's touching against his cold skin. Ahem followed Gopi in amazement. He looked at her, how she was getting excited of the most little of things. She would pick something up, then put it back down, she would keep repeating the same step ,couple of times.  She then picked up some silver bangles. Ahem watched as she observed the bangles. She was about to pay for them when he took Gopi's  hand and pulled it away. She turned to look at him

'Hey what are you doing?' she asked.

'Shh!' He pressed his fingers to her lips. 'Not another word.' He said. Ahem then asked the trader how much the bangles were . He then handed over the money.

'Ahem .. why did you buy them for me?' Gopi said

'Because' he shrugged his shoulders. He then took her arm, and slowly put the bangles on her  arm. She felt insides melting, her arms tingling. Gopi looked up at Ahem 'Thanks ' she said as she smiled Ahem Thought that adorable smile has come back.

'Hey , your smiling ' Ahem grinned  'Oh,no im not'  she quickly turned around embarrassed.

I know you were Gopi, Ahem said to himself .Im going to make sure that smile stays on your face forever.

'Im hungry, come lets go and get something to eat.' Gopi said as she looked around to see where the food stalls would be.

She ran off to a stall. 'Hey wait ' Ahem called after Gopi, as he tried to catch up with.

Gopi looked at the delicious food , hmm what should I have ,I should ask Ahem.

'Ahem ,what do you want to eat?' Gopi said

'Whatever you want.' Ahem said ..

'No , tell me what do you want to eat ?'

'Whatever you want,ill have the same ' Ahem replied  Im not going to argue, today is her day

'Fine ' Gopi looked at Ahem annoyed . Ahem thinking to himself, she looks so cute when she is annoyed.

'Ok , erm we'll have two pani puri please.' Gopi said to the food vendor.

'Lets go and sit under the tree' Gopi said as she pointed to the tree. Ahem nodded and agreed.

Together they both sat under the tree, eating. When Gopi started to snigger.

'Why are you laughing?' Ahem said looking at Gopi, with much confusion.

'Your cheek, you've got food all over it.' Gopi said as she burst into laughter.

Here let me clean it, she took her napkin and gently wiped the food off Ahem's face.

She quickly removed her hand, Oh no what am I doing, he probably thinks am being weird.

Ahem looked at Gopi,why did you remove your hand so quickly.Gopi carried on eating.

'This is delicious isn't it ' Gopi spoke as to break the silence. Ahem nodded in agreement.

For the next two hours Gopi and Ahem sat together, enjoying each other companies. Gopi gently put her head on Ahem's chest.  Ahem gently played with Gopi's long silky hair.

'Gopi what do you want to do in the future?' Ahem asked.

Gopi replied 'I want to work with children who come from disadvantage backgrounds, but the right opportunity has not come about.'

'Don't worry ,Im sure something will come about .' Ahem said

'What do you want to do in the future?' she asked.

'Im not sure , settle down, have a family,' Ahem said as he carried stroking Gopi's hair.

'Oh I hope you find your true love.' Gopi said as she quickly got up.She turned around to face Ahem.

I don't think he's on about me. He probably wants a girl, who's all modern and clever. Not someone like me .

'Come on let's go it's getting late.' Gopi said she offered her hand , to help Ahem get up. When he took her hand and her pulled her back down. Gopi fell on top of Ahem.

'Hey what are you doing, let me go ' Gopi ordered.

'No I won't you haven't heard the rest of my answer.' Ahem said as he tried to stop Gopi, from getting up,pinning her small hands down to the ground.

'What then?' Gopi said

'I think I have found my true love' Ahem replied

'Who?' Gopi said as she rasied her eyebrows

'You' Ahem said as he smiled.

Gopi looked into Ahem's eyes and smiled back.

Don't forgot to comment Big smile

Edited by winter30 - 24 May 2011 at 9:56am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_canuamuJewelsAndLacesunshine33ElizaKawavaishali667munnihyderabadevadatoptina_1234Poojaa_Psimi91swasthihana_yANJ4ll-Shilpa-llMereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Wow realy loved itEmbarrassed

Edited by Bloem123 - 24 May 2011 at 10:12am

winter30

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Soo cute, another great chapter

winter30

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
lovely updates very nice

winter30

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Awesome, perfect, excellent, this put a smile on  my face. They are so cute together. I loved itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElizaKawawinter30

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
So he has kept his word on making her smile.

It seems he does have strong and deep feelings for her.

Cannot wait for the next update.

winter30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index