Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shobi12500

lovely updates very nice

Thanks for the comment
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Awesome, perfect, excellent, this put a smile on  my face. They are so cute together. I loved it😃

Glad I put a smile on your face. I just waiting for the actual Ahem in SNS to declare his love for gopi lol
winter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

So he has kept his word on making her smile.

It seems he does have strong and deep feelings for her.

Cannot wait for the next update.

Thanks for the comment,yeah i think Ahem is falling in love big time. 😊
winter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine33

Wow!  this is such a refreshing story in comparison to the blah we have to watch every day.  I truly enjoyed it...

so he found true love...hmm, i hope she gives him a hard time and he has to prove himself time and time again.

Thanks for the comment, don't worry he will have to prove his love for Gopi, time and time again.
winter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

awww dat was sooo cute ahem iz so sweet

plzzz try n update quickly

Thanks for the comment 😊
winter30 thumbnail
Thanks for the cool pics😃
winter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

I was waiting for you to update and what a great update I must say..

Aww he made her smile and took her to the fair...And indeed he's got his true love. Bless the lovely couple..Eager to find out what happens next..Continue soon.

Luv atop

Im really glad your enjoying the story, i will try and contuine the story at the moment, there is two ways I could take the story,but I haven't decided yet lol
winter30 thumbnail
Hey Guys sorry about the wait. I hope your enjoy it.

Part 9

Everybody was settling down for dinner , when Ahem arrived.

'Hey Bhai , where have you been , did you come to the office today ,I didn't see you ?' Jigar said

Ahem was walking past the table, when he thought, oh no ,I don't want them to know that ive skipped work, to take out Gopi. They will only laugh and think ive gone soft in the head.

Ahem stopped , but didn't turn to face his family at the table.

'I had an important meeting at Khanna Indrustries, anyway I'm really tired, Ive already ate,goodnight.' Ahem replied. He hurriedly ran up the stairs.'

'Poor Ahem dikra,must be really tired' Kokila said to the rest of the Modi family,but rashi and Jigar looked at each other ,thinking Ahem must have gone to meet Gopi.

Rashi smiled to herself, Ahem and Gopi, who would think . She knew he had must have gone to see , Gopi, otherwise why ask questions about what she liked.

Ahem was in his room, he kept, playing the image of Gopi, staring  into his eyes, but he wondered why she didn't say anything back. After a minute or two , she quickly pulled herself up and made an excuse, that she had an important meeting ,with the CEO.

Hmm must be shy, that's why she didn't reply,  however is inner voice, replied, she's probably scared  of you, I mean you are Ahem Modi and since when does Ahem Modi , declare his feelings for anyone. Shut up , hmm why did you declare your feelings, is it because , you feel sorry for Gopi, or is it because you have actually  developed feelings for Gopi

Oh will you shut up. Ahem said to his conscious. I do care for Gopi, I do . Should I ring her,but then after a moment or two.  No no I should wait for  her to ring me. Argh , I must be a fool, declaring my feelings.

Meanwhile Gopi, was in her bedroom, trying to get to sleep. Why did Ahem, declare his feelings for me ? This is Ahem Modi, he couldn't stand the sight of me and now he's all of sudden  nice to me. Argh, Gopi shouted whilst clutching her hair. Why is Ahem Modi , playing havoc with my mind. Why Kahanji? Why?  

Over the next few days, Ahem hadn't heard anything from Gopi. His foul  mood ,came back.

Everyone had noticed , that he was even more moodier.

Jigar and Rashi sensed that something was up. But they were too scared to say anything to Ahem, as they knew that he could get very explosive.

After shouting at his work colleagues , he stormed out of his office, and went outside to clear his head.

When he saw someone familiar standing outside, by a car. It was Gopi. Who's that guy she's with Ahem said whilst speaking to himself. He kept watching Gopi, from distance. When he saw Gopi hug the guy, affectionately

What ?! Ahem shouted aloud His eyes wide open. He could not believe what he had seen. No wonder she didn't contact me again. She's playing me for a mug.  People turned around to see who was shouting so loud. When they realised it was Ahem, they turned the other way. They didn't want Ahem to know that they were staring at him ,as they knew he had a bad temper.

Ahem stormed back into the office. He threw all his files and paper work off the table in rage. The papers flying , pens scattering and rolling off the table. He slammed his hands on the table ,staring at the floor. 'How could she do this to me ?' She must have put on the waterworks so I would feel sorry for her I'm such a fool. Stupid girl. When Ahem heard a voice 'Is that what you think of me, stupid girl.'

Ahem lifted his head up ,and quickly turned around and saw Gopi standing there. Her eyes filled with tears. 'I'm a stupid girl.'

Ahem looked at Gopi, and then turned around again.

'Is that what you think?, answer me' Gopi said loudly. 'Look at me!'

Ahem turned around and saw that Gopi was right in front of him.

Ahem stared at Gopi for a moment or two and then began to speak .

'You took me for a ride, you played with my feelings.' Ahem 'I tell you my feelings, and you don't say anything back, and then you don't ring'

'I did not play with your feelings, I bet you just said you're in love with me ,because you felt sorry for me.' Gopi snapped back. 'I mean you are Ahem Modi , the heartless businessman'

'Since when do you declare you feelings for anyone, why me ?' 'Tell me , why me ,I mean you could have any girl you want, who's more educated, comes from a rich family, why me?'

Ahem grabbed Gopi's wrist and pulled her closer to him

'You think , I said that because I felt sorry for you ?' Is that what you really think of me?' Ahem said aggressively.

'Gopi , I declare my feelings  for you, and you say all this?

Gopi stuttered 'I..I

Gopi tried to pull her hand away from Ahem's grip but he twisted her around, so her back was to him . He bent her arm behind her back.  Ahem lowered his head and leant his head and whispered 'Ahem Modi , does not play with peoples feelings'

Gopi closed her eyes, she started to tremble. She could feel Ahem's breath on her.

Ahem carried on speaking. 'Gopi I care for you ' he stroked his finger along her neck. Ahem felt Gopi, shiver. Her breathing getting louder.

'Ahem Modi, does not play with peoples emotions' He turned Gopi around and let go of her.

She looked at him with  discomfort. Holding her wrist, as Ahem held on to tightly.

Ahem carried on speaking 'So who was that guy ?'

'What guy ?' Gopi looked at Ahem puzzled, then realised

'Oh ,he's Kaka's son, I mean Mr Khanna's son Rahul' Gopi snapped at Ahem

However Ahem was still furious , but the way she hugged him. She was smiling and laughing, with no care in the world.Ahem Modi are you jealous?

'Yeah as if i'm going to believe that?' Ahem sarcastically replied.

'What you think I'm liar ?' Gopi answered , looking at Ahem in shock.

'I mean you don't ring , and then you were laughing with him and you haven't exactly mentioned him before '  Ahem replied moodily. He then turned around, with his back towards Gopi.

'Fine if that's what you want to believe that , I'm playing for  you a game.' Gopi replied. She felt agonized inside. She could not believe that Ahem was being like this. 'I thought we were friends '

'Then again I am stupid girl.' Gopi said tearfully.

'Gopi , I ...' Ahem said , as he turned around she had gone.

Don't forget to comment😊

Edited by winter30 - 12 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was wonderful update! 
Loved it! 
ah jealous and furious Ahem! 

keep up the great work! 

-Pooja