my firstff pt 12 pg 27 Conflicts and Complications - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by angelirebelli

Love the way ur building this up Polly.. Keep 'em coming gurlll ðŸ˜Š
Thanks
Originally posted by zee10

ok fine at last i read ur FF part 3 and 4. It's very intresting .well written. Keep going
Thanks
brilliant update its so interestin
r rashi n gopi related

cnt wait 2 read da nxt update
Originally posted by soni4eva

brilliant update its so interestin
r rashi n gopi related

cnt wait 2 read da nxt update
Thanks for the commnet
Hey Guys here is the next part  ! Enjoy !

Part 5

Gopi stared at Rashi. She could not believe of the all people to be Jigar  fiancee .It had to be  Rashi.

Hate and anger,emotions started to play through Gopi mind. The painful memories came  flooding back to her. The horrible memories that she had blocked from her mind.

Then suddenly  Rashi shrieked 'Gopi!  she ran towards Gopi and squeezed Gopi so tight ,her arms wrapped around Gopi.

'I can't believe this 'Rashi spoke excitedly tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Gopi looked at Rashi, her expression blank but  her  eyes filled with despair.

'Where have you been?'Rashi said.

Gopi  who stared straight  ahead , pushed Rashi, away from her.

'Don't come anywhere near me ' Gopi spoke with such force . She put her hand out  in front to stop Rashi coming towards her. 'Just Don't!'

Gopi quickly turned and started half, walking and running towards the front entrance.

The guests had gone silent to see what was happening between this two ladies. The Modi family came outside to see what was going on.

Kokila looked over at what was happening.  'Whys Rashi crying ?'  she asked Hetal and 'Whos that girl?'

Kinjal spoke 'That's Gopi' Kinjal had bumped into Gopi  earlier .

'Wait!' Rashi called. 'She's not here'

Gopi  stopped and quickly turned around.

'Look ,I no your hurt and angry, but please I am really sorry ' Rashi spoke tearfully .

Jigar and Ahem stood looking at Gopi and Rashi in shock wondering what was going on with these two girls.

'Rashi, whats going on do you know each other why are you crying ?' said Jigar looking at both Gopi and Rashi in confusion.

Rashi turned to face Jigar and began to speak 'We we er'

Then Gopi interrupted Rashi and said 'Shes my behn , Rashi is my behn, shes my older cousin sister.' Whilst looking at Jigar.

Ahem could not believe what he heard. Gopi and Rashi were related. Gopi is family??!!

'Your family?' Ahem spoke   with confusion .'But whats going on?'

'Why do you want to  know ?' Gopi snapped at Ahem . This has nothing to do with you

Seriously this girl has major attitude problem . She can't say hi but can snap my head off . Honestly. She may be attractive, but she's sure as hell difficult.

'Hey , please do not be like that with Ahem jiju' Rashi said 'Let me explain '

Rashi began to speak her eyes all puffy, ' That night It was me who tipped you off , I wondered where you went after that night, I looked for you everywhere, I can't believe you are here  on my engagement . I am so glad you are here '

Gopi looked at Rashi  confused . Gopi thought no why would Rashi tip me off her mum and herself made my life a misery.

'No ,it can't have been you ' Gopi replied 'No it can't..'

'Yes it was'  Rashi  said '  Trust Kahanji , It was me ,please don't be like this it's been 5 years since I've last seen you '

'Please don't go ' Rashi begging Gopi.

'Ok ,I'll stay , but that doesn't mean I've  not forgiven you, I'm here for Jigar  only.' Gopi said .

Rashi looked at Gopi, wiping her tears. 'Thank you Gopi ' Rashi spoke quietly.

The Modi family  came towards the two girls .

'Rashi,are you ok?' Hetal asked. 'Yes mummyji, look, this is my baby Cousin.' She pointed to Gopi.

'Jai shri Krishana' spoke Gopi to the Modi family.

'It's been 5 years since we last seen each other ' Rashi said., her eyes again filled with tears.

'This is wonderful ,Rashi dikra' Hetal spoke . 'Yes it is ' Kokila agreeing.

Come Rashi lets start the engagement ceremonies.  Hetal said. The guests  gathered around the young couple.  

Gopi looked around and saw that no one was standing with Rashi.   , What did she mean she's not here. Where is she ?? Hmm I'll have to ask her later.

The engagement ceremonies , had began, Kokila and Hetal, watching Jigar with such pride, their eyes filled with tears. Parag and Chriag thinking this is a proud moment for the Modi family.

After the ceremony was performed. The guests had started to eat their evening meals.

Later on Ahem saw that Gopi and Rashi were talking to each other quietly by the entrance.

Hmm he thought to himself what are these two up to . I'll have to go and see.

He then  stood behind the tree, Ahem heard Rashi say 'Mum and me are not talking , after she found out it was me who tipped you off.'

Oh so that half explains why Rashi never spoke to her mum  he thought .

Gopi  stood nodding silently but not saying a word.

'I then came to Rajkot and started college here . Then I met Jigarji'

Rashi thought Im really sorry , I know your hurt, I have to make it up to Gopi.

'Rashi behn I have to go , this relationship will take time to heal '.Gopi said

'I know your hurt, but I hope to meet you again  soon, you have to tell me what has happened to you in the past five years.'

Gopi nodded in agreement. Rashi turned and started to walk back into the house, Ahem backed away quickly , he did not want Rashi to know that he was listening into their conversation.

Ahem stood from the distance  looking at Gopi, her hair blowing in the night sky.

Gopi who was staring at the  dark night sky.  She thought,  I don't want the painful memories to come back, but   Rashi is still my behn.

Ahem wondered why is Gopi still standing there , Ahem began to approach Gopi .He then  tapped Gopi on her shoulder. She  quickly turned around, he saw that Gopi's eyes were filled with tears,which then she  quickly wiped her eyes.

'Er yeah , what do you want ?' she spoke with frustration

'I was just wondering what you doing standing here ?' Ahem said shrugging his shoulders.

' Are you upset with what happened today earlier at the office ,is it Rashi too  ..?' Ahem asked

'Just leave me alone' Gopi turned around and ran towards the gate ,disappearing into the darkness.

'Gopi ..' Ahem Shouted .

She so strange that girl.  Ahem  then saw something silver lying on the ground. He realised that it was one of  Gopi's payals.

Ahem began to think, what had  Rashi meant  that she  tipped Gopi off and what has happened to Gopi in these five years.

There was more to Gopi then meets the eye,  there is so much to Gopi, She really is a mystery.

Don't worry Gopi I'll find out what your hiding. Ahem spoke to himself , smiling   he pocketed Gopi silver payal into his pocket and walked back into the festivities. Edited by winter30 - 12 years ago
And the suspense continues.. great pace.. give us more...😊
Originally posted by angelirebelli

And the suspense continues.. great pace.. give us more...😊
Thanks don't worry will do
yes when u will reveal the suspence

Good going ... the tension increases.

Complications  - it looks to be coming from Gopi's end.

Cannot what for the next update.
Originally posted by shobi12500

yes when u will reveal the suspence

wait and see 😉