Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it, another great chapter
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly thanks for pm and also updating really soon! 😃
I just simply love your writing, this was another good part, love it! 
way better than what we are currently seeing on SNS! 
and again, wonderful update and plese continue writing! 
I shall have to wait for your next update 😍

-Pooja
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da pm
n da update was wonderful n beutifuly writen

cnt w8 2 read more

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another interesting part.. keep 'em coming...😊
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Sorry I couldn;t reply to your comments but I would like to say thanks for the  amazing comments.

This is the next part of the story. Im not much for it , I find the pace quite slow.Please do tell me the postives and negatives of my ff. It would be much apperciated.
I don't find Ahem potrayed well in this part. Hopefullly the story will pick up in the next part .
 PART 4

It had been two hours since the Modi brothers had arrived back  from work. Guests had started to arrive, everyone busy , music playing, drinks flowing, people laughing and chatting.

However one person, stood in the corner, wishing he could be somewhere else.

Kinjal  who had been observing Ahem , thought Ahem is not exactly the romantic type but he could pretend that he is enjoying the festivities, But why is he so quiet?

Kinjal tapped Ahem shoulder softly. ' Bhai , are your ok?' she asked.

Ahem who was not paying attention silently nodded his head . Kinjal carried on speaking  ' erm Bhai , do you need anything ?'

'No, I just want to be left alone.' Without any hestation, Kinjal  left Ahem. I don't want to be in Ahem firing line.

Ahem began to think , this could have been me getting engaged, but nooo Anita , wanted to marry that twerp from the USA,because he was more successful then me.  Love is for losers, no way Im going to give my heart to anyone,NO ONE!

Kokila approached Ahem ,  what now thought Ahem ,can't they leave me alone.

Koikla  spoke quickly, 'Ahem I've been watching you , your not creating a good impression, just standing there. Go and start giving out the  ,sweets to the guests and start chatting with the guest also ,go' she ordered Ahem.

Ahem grudging, picked a plate of sweets from the table and started to approach some guests and started to make small talk.

Jigar  and Chriag were talking amongst themselves,'Papa , ' Jigar whispered so no one else could hear . 'Today at the meeting with Khanna Indrustries , Ahem Bhai was extremely hurtful to Gopi.'

Chriag carried on talking , 'Your Bhai ,can be extremely cold hearted to people, he doesn't know what he saying most of the time, he needs to be more considerate to peoples feelings.'

Jigar replied ' I have even invited Gopi, to come here tonight , I hope she does come, she such a nice person,'

Chriag replied  'Don't worry, son I'm sure she will come, you did the right thing inviting her. I have to go , the guests will be wondering where I am. Chriag left Jigar and went to the hall.

'I'll go see ,what Bhai is upto.' Jigar saw Ahem handing out the sweets to the people who were standing in the dining hall.

Ahem thought when is this engagement ceremonies going to start. Jigar spoke.'Bhai, have you seen Gopi,I was hoping she was coming.'  ' Why you asking me ?' snapped Ahem 'Do I care?'

Jigar answered 'Chill,Bhai I was just asking'  Jigar walked away,from Ahem, Bhai why can't he be happy for anyone.

Ahem , looked at the plate, saw there was no sweets, Good , I've done my duty, now . He turned around . Bang ! The plate clattered onto the floor.  Ahem bent down to pick the plate.

'OUCH!, can't you see where your going' Ahem heard someone shouting at him .  Ahem quickly stood up, to see who this person was being rude with him

'Excuse me..'  Ahem stopped speaking .A young beautiful girl was standing in front of him. It was Gopi. Wow  shes looks so different, she looks amazing ,he thought to himself.

Gopi stood in front of Ahem. She was wearing her hair loose, she wore a  purple salwar keemeez, with  detailed silver embroidery. Her arms covered with silver and purple bangles. The bangles sliding down her arms. The silver payals shaking as she moved back from Ahem

Gopi looked at Ahem , I really don't want to be here , Ive only come because Sir, said I should go. Anyway  its Jigar day  I shouldn't be annoyed with him ,its not his fault   that he is related to such a mean person.

Ahem  who hadn't noticed that he was now standing staring at Gopi with is mouth slightly open  then realised  He Saw that Gopi backed away from him ,turned around and started to walk away from him.

Why did Gopi walk away from me . She would have  usually carried on arguing. Then Ahem realised it must have been to do with the earlier incident that happened at the meeting. Ahem shrugged his shoulders well I'm not going to apologise, I didn't do anything wrong, she was being rude too.

Ahem watched Gopi ,approaching Jigar . He saw Jigar waving to him , signalling him to come over.

Ahem marched to Jigar so he could show is frustration. 'Look Bhai, Gopi  is here'

Ahem spoke at speed  to Jigar. 'Yeah, we saw each other earlier, Ahem carried on speaking 'Hi Gopi, glad you could come ' Ahem half heartedly smiled.  Gopi looked at Ahem ,for moment and then turned to face  Jigar .

Jigar who sensed the tension between Gopi and Ahem , spoke

'Er , Gopi, let me introduce  to my fiance, come she's outside' Gopi smiled and agreed .

Ahem thought to himself she could have just said Hi, what's wrong with this girl, she's so stubborn. Ahem are you peeved with Gopi, do I sense disappointment that she's not replying to you. His conscious speaking. No why do I care, if that's how she wants to be , fine by me.

Jigar and Gopi headed towards the door.  Jigar turned his head slightly. 'Come Bhai, the ceremony is going to start.'  Ahem followed Jigar .

Jigar, pointed to a young woman  sitting on a chair from a distance.  She was wearing a red sari. She had long silky black hair . Her eyelashes fluttering.  Gopi  thought to herself, shes really pretty.

'Come ' jigar said  Gopi followed Jigar. Jigar stopped and walked to the young woman.

'Gopi meet my soon to be wife Rashi,  Rashi meet Gopi.' Jigar smiled at Rashi and Gopi.

Rashi stood up from her chair. Her eyes wide open with shock .

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh boy. Are your Rashi and Gopi related in here or do they know each other. Great update. Can't wait to read more.
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eesha2

Oh boy. Are your Rashi and Gopi related in here or do they know each other. Great update. Can't wait to read more.

thanks ooo you'll have to wait for the next instalment
Edited by winter30 - 12 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting very intresting 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Thanks for the Update what will happen can't wait for the next part !😃