Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

the story iz reli interestin n reli enjoy readin it

luv da new Gopi

keep it up cnt w8 2 read more

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, you are a very good writer, keep up the good work. I like both Ahem, (although his not too different from the show) and Gopi. Fantastic story, can't wait to read the next part.👍🏼
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊
Originally posted by: zee10

hi dear i am zee read ur FF part 1 it's seem to be good.. I like it and u have written it well. Keep going i like the new gopi. When ever i am free i will read ur FF next part and comment on it. Keep going dear.

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Good work.. like the underdog Aham n Gopi in a position of power... this is interesting...Smile

Thanks its intresting to write about Gopi with power
Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

hey, i must say these are two very strong characters! i love it! 

thanks! hoping to reading more soon! 
Lovely writing and keep up the good work, simply enjoyable, wanting to see how the story unfolds..

-Pooja

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by: swasthi

Interesting title - with the potential of many possibilities and twists. Keep it up.

Thanks 😊

QUOTE=soni4eva]

the story iz reli interestin n reli enjoy readin it

luv da new Gopi

keep it up cnt w8 2 read more

Thanks 😊
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Wow, you are a very good writer, keep up the good work. I like both Ahem, (although his not too different from the show) and Gopi. Fantastic story, can't wait to read the next part.👍🏼

Thanks yeah I can't imagine Ahem being quite and soft hearted . I see him has cold hearted lol so I stuck with the same Ahem on the show.

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heres the next part enjoy!
Part 3

Ahem woke up with a banging headache. He realised that he was running late. 'Oh no !'

He hurriedly, showered and put on his suit. He looked at himself in the mirror. Not looking to bad Ahem  , hey. Whilst smirking to himself. As he was coming down the stairs , he heard Hetal Kaki , speaking to him

'Ahem dikra, have some breakfast' she spoke softly.

'Oh no Kaki, I'm running late .' he spoke hurriedly. 'I have to go'.

'Wait!' Chirag interrupted ,'Don't forgot you have to go to Khanna Indrustries today to apologise.'

Oh great , I thought he would forgot, now I have to meet her . Ahem annoyed , said 'Fine'

'I'll go during the  lunch break' replied Ahem.

'No,you will go straight away , and Jigar will becoming with you , knowing you ,you'll probably lose your temper and do more damage to the business.' Answered Chriag.

Jigar  and Kinjal sat at the table with their mouths widely open, at how Ahem was being told off . Suddenley they burst into fit of laughter.'

Oh great now the jokers are laughing , what is happening , doesn't anyone show any respect.

'I can't wait  to  meet this, person , who has got Ahem bhai  into trouble, for one in his life ' Jigar spoke , whilst clutching his sides, as he had been laughing too much.

'Yeah ,no longer golden boy are you bhai' Kinjal ,chimed.

'Shut up!, you don't know what shes like ' Ahem responded 'She's a nightmare  '

Is she really a nightmare , don't you want to meet her again. No I do not, I  am just going for Chirag Kaka, thought Ahem.

'come on Jigar' barked Ahem 'Let's go' 

'Ok coming, bhai!' said Jigar. 'Jai Shri Krishna'Ahem and Jigar spoke , whilst everyone else was replying too. Jigar grabbed his keys. Come bhai, lets go'

Whilst they were both walking out the door, Koikla and Hetal shouted  do not be late tonight it's the engagement.

Oh just great the engagement  too, Ahem scowling to himself.

Half an hour later , Jigar and Ahem had arrived at Khanna industries.

'lets go!'ordered Ahem and remember  i'll  be doing the talking and no snide remarks.'

'Yes Sir!' Jigar mocking saluting Ahem . 'Whatever , you say your the boss!'

Scowling , Ahem carried on walking to the building , with Jigar  walking behind. They both walked through the glass doors and approached the woman who was sitting behind the large desk . she was  around her mid 40's . Ahem spoke 'we have come to see Miss Gopi Shah, we are from Modi Indrustries .'

' oh yes the lady replied' She said someone will becoming from Modi industries , come I will show you to her office .' Ahem and Jigar followed the lady to the office. Ahem carried on walking forward , whilst Jigar dreamily gazing around  the building.

They arrived at a glaas door, the lady knocked gently and popped her head around the door.

'Miss, Mr Modi is here ' she spoke. She turned around to face Jigar and Ahem, 'You can go in'

Jigar and Ahem entered , Gopi  was sitting at her desk, she did not acknowledge that they had entered her office.

Ahem began to think , Why hasn't this woman looked up . Ahem began to speak  'Miss Shah,'

Gopi lifted her head . She had her hair plaited to one side, her glossy black, dangling at one side of her shoulder.  She is something ,isn't she Ahem , you find her attractive don't you his inner voice speaking to him. No I do not Ahem spoke back to himself.

'Oh you , your finally here, you do realise your late, oh who's this ' Gopi asked looking at Jigar.

'Oh I'm Ahem Bhai younger cousin' Jigar replied 'Oh Ok, do take a seat' Gopi softly spoke

Oh she can be civil , with Jigar but not with me, ugh she really knows how to play games.

'So your the person, who has managed to get Ahem Bhai into trouble ' Jigar spoke. Gopi looked at him confused.

'What do you mean?' Gopi looking at Jigar with utter confusion. 'Well , this is the first time papa has ordered Ahem Bhai to come and apologise'

'Oh really ?! said Gopi, well glad I can be of service. Jigar and Gopi , giggling.

Oh great , now Jigar praising this idiot, just great.

'Jigar ,remember what I said no talking' said Ahem

'Ok bhai ,jigar spoke back.'

'Miss Shah, i've come on behalf , of Modi industries , about the ordeal that happened yesterday.'

'Call, me Gopi ' Gopi answered 'Yeah, it's ok , well I think we should start the contract negotiations.'

Gopi took out her files and showed the documents to Ahem . Few moments later Ahem began to speak, yeah I think your business, is ideal , however I think the price your are asking is to much and therefore I suggest you drop the price by 1 lakh.

Gopi voice became louder.'What do you mean?' she shouted slamming her hand on the desk. 'us drop the price , I don't think so mister ,no way'

'I think you should ,after you soaked me , you haven't exactly apologised have you ' Ahem his voice becoming louder.

'Guys, come on chill , relax' Jigar spoke quietly. Ahem ignoring Jigar stood up

'No way im apologising , that has nothing to do with the business, your just getting personal' Gopi spoke who was now standing face to face with Ahem .

Ahem could see the intense anger in Gopi's eyes filled with such anger and hate . But her eyes are so beautiful, yeah  now this is not the time to be observing her eyes Ahem, you are hear for business purposes only and thats that.

'Haven't your parents taught you any manners ?' responded Ahem , without taking his eyes off Gopi.

Gopi backed away from Ahem  hurriedly , she sat on her chair again.

Hee Hee thought Ahem , Ive got to shut her up. However Ahem realised that Gopi's expression had suddenly changed her eyes were no longer filled with anger ,but with sadness and pain. Oh why is she like that Ahem wondered ,Ah who care ,she's shut up.

Silence followed throughout the office ,the blinds rattling against the window.

Ahem saw Gopi quickly signing the documents and passed them back to Ahem.

She began to speak. 'You can go and thanks for coming , Khanna Industries , looks forward to working with you.'

'Erm , Gopi' Jigar said . 'I'm sorry the way Ahem is , I would like to apologise on his behalf.'

Ahem looked at Jigar annoyed, why are you apologising, can't we just go.

'So ,I would like you to come to my engagement tonight , as a token of gratitude and since we will be in business together

Gopi who was facing the window , with her back towards them . Spoke quietly 'I'll think about it , you can leave.'

Jigar wrote the details of the engagement on piece of paper and placed it on Gopi's desk.

'Come bhai let's go ' said Jigar whilst opening the door.  Ahem  followed Jigar,as he turned around he saw tear dropping slowly down Gopi's left cheek, through the reflection of the window.

Whilst in the car , Ahem began to think why did Gopi give in so easily, earlier she was  so stubborn and would not shut up and why was she so upset. Meh  why do I care, it's not like I  will be seeing her much.

Jigar and Ahem arrived at Modi indrusrties, Ahem walked to his office, whilst Jigar was walking to his office Jigar spoke do not forgot 'We are leaving at 4 today' Ahem who had forgot about the engagement, silently nodded and entered his office. The engagement I can't wait till the whole wedding saga is over . with the thought of the engagement , Ahem Modi , forgot the earlier  incident with Gopi ,and began to work .

Please comment and tell me your thoughts. 😊

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its really very intresting dialoges r very nice
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful dear, just wonderful

Im feeling a bit un-imaginative right now, so that's all I'll say.
I loved it

Yuks
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Thanks for the Pm 
Realy nice Update can't wait to read the next part!
Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FF part2...
Wow yaar ur a very good writer... i was Visuliseing the whole part well written. and one more i am in love with this new gopi.. Well done keep going
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gopi has certainly had an effect on Ahem.

As the title reads Conflicts and Complications, conflicting emotions have been seen. Complications is placed second, I suppose this will be unfolding soon.

Keep the updates coming.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was another wonderful part. 👍🏼