my firstff pt 12 pg 27 Conflicts and Complications - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
loved it...the first part is very nice...and gopi being so confident really loved that...plz update soon...
Originally posted by kav88

loved it...the first part is very nice...and gopi being so confident really loved that...plz update soon...
Thanks 😊
Great start.. cant wait to see how the story unfolds... ðŸ˜Š

Hey guys, here is the next part, I know i said I would not be updating till the end of the week, but after todays slow and frustrating  epsiode. I decided to write the next part.
Hope you find it interesting and enjoyable to read.

Part 2

'You !' Screeched Ahem

Oh no thought Gopi, Its that idiot ,from earlier on, who stood there staring  at me. What have you done . Gopi . why couldn't you keep your mouth shut just for today. Her conscious spoke  back to her .  Did  I know the contract negotiations would be with this moron. Ok Gopi , chill, relax take deep breaths, stay calm.

Ahem stood there, looking at Gopi , why is she muttering to herself, he wondered .

'Yeah It's me ' Gopi shrugged casually. Her eyes fixated on Ahem.

'But But... your the girl , who soaked me with the water , and just left me there!' yelled Ahem

'Meh!'  'Your a grown man , you can take care for yourself' answered Gopi.

'But ..' said Ahem , just as Ahem was about to speak further, Gopi interrupted him.

'But .., but what?!' Look mister ,her hands casually resting on her hip. 'I haven't got the time to argue, I have other places to go to, do you want to start the contract negotiations or not?'  spoke Gopi. Her voice echoing through the office.

Hmm will this man start the meeting, I really do not want to be stuck in this office any minute longer.

Ahem stood, in his office  in shock ,'Fine !' he snapped 'Sit' he pointed to the chair. Ahem picked up his files, and went to sit behind the desk.'

'So Miss Shah, I presume its Miss ??'  Why do you care if shes a Miss or Mrs. ??Wondered Ahem. 'Yeah it's Miss'  Gopi spoke. Whilst curiously looking at Ahem, thinking why did he ask if I was a miss or Mrs.

'What makes you think being in partnership with Modi industries would bring benefits to the Khanna industries ?' said Ahem. Tapping his pen on his desk. Lets see if she is good at speaking nonsense when it comes to business, Ahem smirking to himself.

'Well, Sir..'Gopi replied  'Oh it 's Sir now, not mister ' Ahem sarcastically spoke. Gopi  raised her eyebrows , but carried on speaking, ' There is our financial analysis  of our company, detailed reports from each departments and statements from our senior management'. She passed the file to Ahem.

Come on read the file quickly, lets get it over and done with, time is going so slow, she could hear the clock ticking in the background.

Ahem flicked through the file, he gazed over the top of the file, This girl!! No one has have spoken to me like that before. Who does she think she is ,  coming in here thinking shes Queen of Sheba. Talking as if she knows it all. Oh no shes looking at me! Ahem quickly looked down

After few more minutes, Ahem began to speak, Yeah I can see Khanna Industries , will be a potential good business, however I do not think you'll be suitable , so therefore ,I will not be taking the contract negotiations any further.' Ahaha I bet she'll shut up know.

'Fine than' Gopi grabbing her files back from Ahem. 'If thats how you want to be'. 'I bet you doing this for revenge from the earlier incident' 'Maybe I am ,Maybe I am not' Ahem spoke softly.' His hands placed behind his head.

'Ok then,whatever it'll be a terrible loss for your business' Gopi got up and walked towards the door, she opened the door with frustration just as she was about to leave she pointed to her cheek, by the way I think you need to have look at yourself'  and slammed the door shut.

Why was she pointing  at her cheek   thought a confused Ahem  He took out the pocket mirror from his draw and saw a patch of dirt , on his left cheek. Oh no i have sat  through this meeting, here  with this cheek, with dirt on me. He grabbed the tissue and wiped the dirt off his face. As he was removing the remaning dirt. Ahem Modi, thought to himself,  you were checking her out wasn't you. No Iwas not , Ahem spoke back to his conscious.  I need some green tea, he  buzzed his PA, to tell him bring him some green tea. I need some green tea after this fiasco.

Few hours had gone The phone , began to rang, 'Hello!' spoke Ahem 'Bhai!! , where are you?!' Kinjal Ahem's younger sister spoke hurriedly. 'Mum and Kaki are going mental, you were meant to be home ages , yeah I've had a tough day at the office' Never mind answered Kinjal. Mum wants you to be home in the next hour, and then she put the phone down.

Oh great , the wedding. Ahem's younger cousin brother Jigar was getting married . Love, marriage what misery thought Ahem. There is no such thing as love what a waste. Yeah Ahem but weren't you in love before. That was a mistake!  He grabbed his things , oh great Ahem slapped his forehead the car, its broken down . Ahem called Kinjal , to tell Papa that the car has broken down by the Bus Stop near, Aggawarl Dhaba, so he can call a mechanic to pick it up.  Right i'll get a taxi back home Ahem speaking to himself.

Meanwhile at Modi Mansion. Kokiila was walking up and down , frantaic. 'Kinjal Dikra, where is your brother, we have so much to do for tomorrow. The place is nowhere decorated' she spoke worriedly. . 'Don't worry mum , he'll be hear' Kinjal replied  trying to calm down her mum.Kokila was glad that Jigar was getting married, but she wished it would be Ahem first, as he was the oldest. Nevermind, surely Ahem will find someone.

Ahem walked into the hallway , before he spoke 'Ahem finally you hear!' Kokila grabbing Ahems arm, come put these decorations quickly, Why are you so dirty Ahem, never mind, come put these up' she pointed to the decorations.

Ahem frustrated grudging started to put the flowers up. His mind kept going back to when he first saw Gopi in the car, her eyes, her lips , the way she casually removed her sunglasses. The way she spoke with such might. Yeah but she never shuts up!  Well thank god it will be the last you will be seeing her. Ahem annoyed carried on working. It was 9 o'clock, he was hungry, moody and tired. Just as he was about to eat. He heard a voice , ' Ahem Bhai well done for decorating the place.' Jigar happily spoke.  'yeah whatever!' muttered Ahem. 'Oh your the best !'  spoke Jigar. Will this guy shut up, I'm trying to eat in peace and quiet. Seriously life is not all Jane Austen. Jigar walked away realising Ahem was in his bitter moods. Actually since when is Ahem Bhai ever in a good mood, smirked Jigar to himself.

'Ahem Bhai'! Mani, the young girl who worked at Modi home, hurriedly came giving the Phone to him' What now why can't I get a moments peace. 'Jai Shri Krishna!' spoke Ahem. ' Ahem Dikra!!, what have you done, I have had the CEO  from the Khanna industries saying that you were extremely rude to their employee. Chirag Kaka hurriedly spoke. 'Oh no! Ahem worriedly thought , here comes the long lecture about how I give no respect Blah, Blah' Whilst he was vaguely listening to Chirag speaking, he began to think, you liked Gopi, didn't you. You liked the way she came across,  the way she walked, the way she made her presence known.  You find her intriguing. His mind spoke. Me like Gopi, nah, she can't shut up,she has no respect.  Ahem snapped out of his thoughts.

Chriag Kaka carried on speaking , tomorrow you are to go to Khanna industries and to apologies and get this contract and no buts.' As Ahem was about to reply,  Chriag ended the call. Well done Ahem , you have done Modi Industries proud! Ha now you have to go to Khanna Industries  and apologies to the moron Gopi. 

Great this girl, who I've only known 5 minutes, has now got Kaka annoyed with me. Fantastic!

Please let me know your thoughts on the story so far.

I love your spunky Gopi. She's awesome

What a wonderful part love!

Yuks
Originally posted by queenyuks

I love your spunky Gopi. She's awesome

What a wonderful part love!

Yuks
Thanks I love writing about Gopi, who isn't afraid and has some attitude.

Originally posted by Traxy101

Nice chapter
Thanks
hi dear i am zee read ur FF part 1 it's seem to be good.. I like it and u have written it well. Keep going i like the new gopi. When ever i am free i will read ur FF next part and comment on it. Keep going dear.
Good work.. like the underdog Aham n Gopi in a position of power... this is interesting...😊
hey, i must say these are two very strong characters! i love it! 
thanks! hoping to reading more soon! 
Lovely writing and keep up the good work, simply enjoyable, wanting to see how the story unfolds..

-Pooja

Interesting title - with the potential of many possibilities and twists. Keep it up.