my firstff pt 12 pg 27 Conflicts and Complications

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ahem Modi,   was a successful, ruthless  businessman. People respected him as a businessman, however he did not have any personal or close relationships. He thought it was best not to make any relationships in the work place, as people would not respect him. He needed to have the authority  and people knew it was pointless to talk to Ahem , as he was very cold and  bitter man.

Today Ahem was running late. 'Great!' thought Ahem, I am  running late, also  I've got an important meeting today with a potential client, which would do wonders for the business.

Suddenly the car started to shudder. 'Oh great!' shouted Ahem slamming his hand on the steering wheel. 'Don't breakdown on me, I need this contract.'  Ahem turned the ignition key, come on start! Shouted Ahem. ' What do I do ? , should I call the office, to say I am  running late. Or do I get a taxi?' thought Ahem. Urgh!!!  Ahem opened the car door, and slammed it shut. I'll check the bonnet, see whats wrong, maybe I don't need to call a taxi. Whilst Ahem was checking what was wrong with the car. Suddenly there was a great splash. Ahem Modi was standing drenched from head to toe , in muddy water. A silver car stopped, the window scrolled down, a young beautiful girl , turned around. She had the most shiniest hair, which was sleeked back into a high bun.Her red duppata, blowing freely in the wind.  The daintiest of lips. She carelessly removed her sunglasses . Oh she has the most prettiest eyes . Ahem thought whilst standing gawping at her.  Hang on .Why is she looking at me funny? Hang on why is she smirking at me. 'You need to look where you standing mister, then you wouldn't have been drenched.' She scrolled the window back up and sped off into the dusty road.

Who does she think she is?? She drenched me and has the cheek to say I need to look where I am going. Ahem slammed the bonnet shut. Lets see if the car starts. Oh no Its not starting. Ahem gave up on the car and rang for a taxi.

Meanwhile whilst Ahem waited for the taxi, he rang his PA. To say if the manager arrives from Khanna indrusties, tell them I do apolgies I am running late due to unforeseen circumstances. After he finsished his phone call to the PA, the taxi arrived. 'Quick! Drivver!' yelled Ahem I need to get to Modi indrusties , Step on it.

With 5 mins to spare , he arrived . Great everybody's looking at me. Will they stop gawping. He could hear the whispers, why is he so muddy? Oh great he is in one of those foul moods. Oh God he just gave me that stony look. He went to the bathroom, he looked himself in the mirror. What impression am I giving to the clients. He wiped all the dirt off his face, combed his hair, and cleaned the jacket as much as he could.

As he walked past his office , he told his PA , to send them in. He opened the door and shut it. He threw his suitcase and laptop.He   heard the  door handle slowly started to open . 'Hi im Gopi Shah, representing from Khanna indrusties .'  Oh no it can't be ! Ahem  reculantly turned around.  Oh it is, It was the same girl from earlier who had drenched him , she was now standing in his office.

Today was not Ahem Modi day.

Please let me know what you think,This is my first attempt at a ff. Let me know whether you like it or not, hope its not boring for you.

Intro pg 1

Second Part page 3

Third Part page 5

Fourth Part page 6

Fifth part page 9
Sixth Part page 12
seventh part page 13
Eighth part page 16
Ninth part page 18
tenth part page 21
Eleventh part page 23
Twelfth part page 27
Edited by winter30 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its nice eagerly waiting for next part
winter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobi12500

its nice eagerly waiting for next part

thanks the next part will not be up until the end of the week, as im quite busy.  Thanks for the lovley comment through 😊
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooh wow! this is indeed very interesting beginning! please continue! 
waiting to see this new Gopi! 
great work, hope to see updates regularly.! 
gosh i'm getting rather addicted to these FF's!! i spend most my time reading ff on india forum haha. 

-Pooja

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
its a gr8 posts..keep on updtin..!!
winter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

Ooh wow! this is indeed very interesting beginning! please continue! 

waiting to see this new Gopi! 
great work, hope to see updates regularly.! 
gosh i'm getting rather addicted to these FF's!! i spend most my time reading ff on india forum haha. 

-Pooja

Thanks pooja  for the comment, Yeah I thought it would be intresting to write a different Gopi,Hopefully I will be updating reguarly  im addicted to FFs too ,There are really good and addicting ffs on this forum. so I thought why not have a go writing one, especially after todays boring episode.
winter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

its a gr8 posts..keep on updtin..!!

Thanks 😊
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Realy nice can't wait for the next part !
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your story has a different mould, well done for that...a cheeky educated Gopi and insecure Aham Modi. I will look forward to when you next update.
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good start, can't wait to see where the story goes