Dreamy pics from today's episode..

Posted: 12 years ago
Maan got his return gift from fanz..his red turban.πŸ˜†
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Maan with without turban, doesn't matter he is eye tonic.

I think this shows shots where not in sequence. Earlier we had less bloopers because as actors themselves indicated in interview, the shots and seq is so well managed that thy have no problem in acting and emotion . They where not acting on choppy segments.

I think now for what ever reason they are moving back and forth from seq of events.
Mainu ek gal dasso ji, why did this invisible Turban all of sudden decided to become visible? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Mainu ek gal dasso ji, why did this invisible Turban all of sudden decided to become visible? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Mainu te lage ki ye symbol hai red alert ka ki Maan abh virgin na raha.πŸ˜‰.issiliye munde ne dhoondhke  apni pagdi wapas laye..🀣
I luv this maaneet moment..❀️ both looked so adorable...& M..A..A..N..uff..I can just eat him..so yummy ..☺️
Originally posted by katterpiller

I luv this maaneet moment..❀️ both looked so adorable...& M..A..A..N..uff..I can just eat him..so yummy ..☺️
If u eat him up then what'll Geet do.πŸ˜†
[QUOTE=gshow2011]Maan with without turban, doesn't matter he is eye tonic.

I think this shows shots where not in sequence. Earlier we had less bloopers because as actors themselves indicated in interview, the shots and seq is so well managed that thy have no problem in acting and emotion . They where not acting on choppy segments.

I think now for what ever reason they are moving back and forth from seq of events.
[/QUOTE
Yeah that's true ..he's an eye-tonic..
May be due to the unavailability of the actors dates they might have shooted in different days..
Loving this expreesive eyes to the core...😍
Heyy Bobby dear...very nice pics...luved them all ...especially this one...GURTI doing what they are BEST at...EYELOCKS...PASSION...

Originally posted by Absoluv

Heyy Bobby dear...very nice pics...luved them all ...especially this one...GURTI doing what they are BEST at...EYELOCKS...PASSION...

thanxx Param..
Gurti shares the most passionate eyelocks ever...just cherish them.