India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Rohen's birth day (Page 2)

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I think Rohan might be putting up an act of a 8yr old & this will be disclosed on his birthday or if not then Rohan might get his memory back he'l tell the truth about the wedding.Radhika will have to leave PB & then Dev will repent for whatever he did with Radhika.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I have a feeling that Rohen's birth day the day BB try to get the property.so in that day Rohen may back to normal and will say that he didn't marry Radhika...and may be like that happen...then the BB plan go vain...and try to find a another way...what will you think what will be the next twist?????

I just open the topic  case I want to say how much me and my forum friends love CB...I just want to say I know how my friends work hard for the return of AvIna and CB...there is a hard time in any show to develop the story...if any one don't like this show that is their choice but its not good to bad mouth about the show...we know how much we love CB...I just want to ask that if some one bad mouth for your favorite show or favorite couple what will be your feelings...I know CB still in top 20  comparing the ratings with hindi shows ad it will come top 10 soon... it will get good rating for I am sure about it...its will be a sweet beautiful RaDev love story...
I just want to say don't hurt us...Me and loads of my friends who are in abroad madly in love with AvIna and CB...so I  know soon the story will improve more and more and will give a good answer...I love my show sooo much and I know lots of fans with CB...

I defi agree with u anu...my opinion is that on rohan's birthday rohan will recover and will tell everybody that he is not married to radh and when BB comes to know that dev is the RP then she will change her plans and will not care abt radh anymore then that will be the big twist but i am still not sure what will happen becoz cvs always do the unexpected its better that we wait and see but whatever happens kanha is always there with radh and he will take her out frm every difficulty

anu17

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I think Rohan might be putting up an act of a 8yr old & this will be disclosed on his birthday or if not then Rohan might get his memory back he'l tell the truth about the wedding.Radhika will have to leave PB & then Dev will repent for whatever he did with Radhika.
you r right

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index