India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Rohen's birth day

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Rohen's birth day the day BB try to get the property.so in that day Rohen may back to normal and will say that he didn't marry Radhika...and may be like that happen...then the BB plan go vain...and try to find a another way...what will you think what will be the next twist?????

I just open the topic  case I want to say how much me and my forum friends love CB...I just want to say I know how my friends work hard for the return of AvIna and CB...there is a hard time in any show to develop the story...if any one don't like this show that is their choice but its not good to bad mouth about the show...we know how much we love CB...I just want to ask that if some one bad mouth for your favorite show or favorite couple what will be your feelings...I know CB still in top 20  comparing the ratings with hindi shows ad it will come top 10 soon... it will get good rating for I am sure about it...its will be a sweet beautiful RaDev love story...
I just want to say don't hurt us...Me and loads of my friends who are in abroad madly in love with AvIna and CB...so I  know soon the story will improve more and more and will give a good answer...I love my show sooo much and I know lots of fans with CB...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4evervishala08chymanju7masumasrilankaanusha34lavalinaashna26fatssrilanka

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
agree with u dr...we know how much we've work to get it back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

ekta15 IF-Rockerz
ekta15
ekta15

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ya they showed that in SBS ALSO
THAT BIRTHDAY WILL BRING A BIG TWIST
so see whats that

and exactly we love CB avina all of us .so we at least should not bad mouth na.and anyways this is spoiling only our forum.thats not making any use.so why to do so then?

anu17

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Something sure is going to happen on Rohan birthday.Maybe the truth about Dev parents or Rohan will become better. Don't think Dev will accept Radhika that easy, he is just too angry. Even when he is not angry anymore than he has family duty. First he need to lose that both issue. Than he can accept Radhika for sure!! Wink  

Choti Bahu rocks and Radev!! Wink

Edited by ashna26 - 16 May 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17fatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Something sure is going to happen on Rohan birthday.Maybe the truth about Dev parents or Rohan will become better. Don't think Dev will accept Radhika that easy, he is just too angry. Even when he is not angry anymore than he has family duty. First he need to lose that both issue. Than he can accept Radhika for sure!! Wink  

Choti Bahu rocks and Radev!! Wink

I have a feeing that Rohen get better and he will tell he didn't marry Radh and Radh may go away...and I have a feeling that Virant try to kill Dadaji when he find out Dev is the youngest son...so Virabnt may take Dadaji away from PB case he is a angry man...Radh show this and how ever she help dadaji..this is the only way Radh can come to Dev's heart...nice story will begin after Rohen's birthday..case Radh is also taking vrat for Dev...

fatssrilanka

chymanju7 Senior Member
chymanju7
chymanju7

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
waiting for the twist on rohan's birthday...n also waiting for the day when dev will be announced as  the youngest grandson...excited
barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
my opinion is different from all,I think after gaining his memory back and find radhika in house instead of disclosing the truth he will tell that he is married to radhika and radhika will be shocked to hear this and dev this is the only big twist that make story further
zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I think that something interesting happen on Rohan's birthday and can wait the story goes on

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index