PRECAP - Trapping of the prey.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

oh!havent seen th epi yet.jz returne after my exams...ya,wen i was going thru LUD,most of them told that Krishna's statements wer wat wat we have been expecting from him since a long tym but upon wrong circumstances.ya.wat is the need of him in accompanying her to visit her papa dearest.as it was she who went gaayab in the early morning after K came out from jail.😕

They are connecting it with Amma situ and yes then it implies that  K has fallen into the trap ...but when u look at it as a hubby-wife matter..he was right and as for him giving her a dressing down in front of everyone, P asked him in front of everyone and he answered then and there..

I still donno why P wants to visit Papa Darling ...
Originally posted by starlight123

I am guessing this is for P to find out about the rotten pickle and for her to confront amma in regards to her relationship with K..

But good going Pratigya...Keep it up...

Oops Tanthya...😳

forgot to thank you for the description...

Thank you...🤗

Bahut hi excited ho bey..chakkar kya hai 😈

You are welcome, Sheens 🤗
Originally posted by tanthya

They are connecting it with Amma situ and yes then it implies that  K has fallen into the trap ...but when u look at it as a hubby-wife matter..he was right and as for him giving her a dressing down in front of everyone, P asked him in front of everyone and he answered then and there..

I still donno why P wants to visit Papa Darling ...

Obviously,wen we luk in to MKAP history,nothing was a secret in TN..everything is a big nautanki..so i dont feel weird for Krishna answering her back infront of everyone...after all,it was the same him,who said that marrying P was the most wrongest thing in his lyf infront of everyone...
@bold:🤔🤔🤔..im thinking n thinking n thinking...😆😆
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Obviously,wen we luk in to MKAP history,nothing was a secret in TN..everything is a big nautanki..so i dont feel weird for Krishna answering her back infront of everyone...after all,it was the same him,who said that marrying P was the most wrongest thing in his lyf infront of everyone...
@bold:🤔🤔🤔..im thinking n thinking n thinking...😆😆

Think karbo, zor se think kar...will even get u Kababs without haddi if u give me a  good reason 😆
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Think karbo, zor se think kar...will even get u Kababs without haddi if u give me a  good reason 😆

no.Im a vegetarian...😉😆
Good going Pratigya.Thanks for description Tanthya.
Originally posted by kriya2011

Good going Pratigya.Thanks for description Tanthya.

You are welcome, Kriya 11
Originally posted by yemi3006

thanks 4 the description 😊

My Pleasure, Yemi 😃
Originally posted by meena..

thanks for the description di😊

You are welcome, Meena 😃
Originally posted by KriYa_life

thank you Tanths di..