Maneet done with SR - Meet Mamaji's behen's father - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Yeah...Maaneet Scenes Were So Cute...And Mama Ji Scenes Were Hilarious..🤣 Still I Cant Stop Laughing..He Is The Brother Of His Sister...🤣 Dev Nandini Were Not Bad..Love Maaneet

Nice Post..

Well naz i did noe tat their sr will be like tat..so i didnt hav much expectation..juz imagine when aa hav their sr they onli zoom into their hands and their sr is done..so for maaneet gettin tis we should be hapi! My heart do wants more but brain says in not possible! Anyways abt the turban maybe it was in his car..or he had it in his pocket!
Originally posted by zooni20

Well naz i did noe tat their sr will be like tat..so i didnt hav much expectation..juz imagine when aa hav their sr they onli zoom into their hands and their sr is done..so for maaneet gettin tis we should be hapi! My heart do wants more but brain says in not possible! Anyways abt the turban maybe it was in his car..or he had it in his pocket!

omg nice comparison zooni😃

turban in pocket...his tight jeans has that big pocket😆...in car cant be option as he had to return to main road for that😳

i loved the epi naz...the morning after was sweet...maan's eyes were glued to her lips...can't wait for the flashbacks😉

Originally posted by undisclosed

i loved the epi naz...the morning after was sweet...maan's eyes were glued to her lips...can't wait for the flashbacks😉

u counting on wrong things Sylv..😆😆😆

naz...those flashbacks are coming...the way geet was laying down remembering...she will remember much more...i can feel it...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

naz...those flashbacks are coming...the way geet was laying down remembering...she will remember much more...i can feel it...

Hope ur assumptions comes true Sylv😉😆

omg ...with saturday's night ...our sweet Maneet are done with their SR...as i expected😳😳😳where did the turban come back from is still a question for me though😆

wow...so sweet and cute Maneet scenes...Maan staring sleeping Geet...Geet blushing...Maan teasing...awesome..  .I completely agree with you...😳 😳 😳
very gud analysis naz👏lets not talk about sr😡😡😡maan staring at geet was too romantic and the dev-nandini scenes were   somewhat bearable now a day thanks to samir for his superb acting.mamaji was very funny...😆😆
Episode was good but i have only one complain there is no kiss .
thanx 4 d pm naz