Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet done with SR - Meet Mamaji's behen's father - Page 3

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lonely.gal

NO ...
WATEVER U SAID ITS TRUE THEN Y UR SCARED?
JUST POST EVERYDAY UR VIEWS...
IT MAKES ME SATISFY N MORE CLEAR ABT THE EPISODE...πŸ˜ƒ

aww...so sweetπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post Naz...ur observation and analysis were too good...and yes i agree with u..Samir's acting is actually turning Dev into a likable character from the previously much hated one... As for the episode it was OK...we know that DD is ill so we will have to wait till she gets back and then see what happens further...under the circumstances the makers also cannot be held responsible if they can't give us proper episodes...how can we blame them if we get somewhat filler episodes...all we can do is wait fro the proper turn of events and then enjoy...in the meantime all of us who are die-hard fans of Gurti/Maneet will still keep watching the show no matter what is dished out to us...at least i definitely will keep watching it...
epi was k :D
Good observation :P
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hamavand

Excellent post Naz...ur observation and analysis were too good...and yes i agree with u..Samir's acting is actually turning Dev into a likable character from the previously much hated one... As for the episode it was OK...we know that DD is ill so we will have to wait till she gets back and then see what happens further...under the circumstances the makers also cannot be held responsible if they can't give us proper episodes...how can we blame them if we get somewhat filler episodes...all we can do is wait fro the proper turn of events and then enjoy...in the meantime all of us who are die-hard fans of Gurti/Maneet will still keep watching the show no matter what is dished out to us...at least i definitely will keep watching it...

omg...this isnt a filler episode...it was good...though bcoz of our expectations it might not have touched usπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing analysis
thanks 4 the pm
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea I noticed the BD but thankfully wasn't in the maaneet scenes and Gurti are amazing as always - disappointed even with the first scene a bit tho - was hoping for Maan to be shirtless with Geet hugging him! She wasn't exactly in his arms as rumours were flying :( even then their scenes were cute. 

I'm liking Dev and Nandini sooo much better than AA. In terms of another romance on the side I don't mind them but more screen time for my Maaneet please!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Yea I noticed the BD but thankfully wasn't in the maaneet scenes and Gurti are amazing as always - disappointed even with the first scene a bit tho - was hoping for Maan to be shirtless with Geet hugging him! She wasn't exactly in his arms as rumours were flying :( even then their scenes were cute. 

I'm liking Dev and Nandini sooo much better than AA. In terms of another romance on the side I don't mind them but more screen time for my Maaneet please!

omg..never seen u comment on my posts...thanks😊
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good summary of the epi Naz...loved Geet look at the end of epi..she looked like a fesh lily...so beautiful...i have a feeling.maan will pay her a visit tomorrow
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

good summary of the epi Naz...loved Geet look at the end of epi..she looked like a fesh lily...so beautiful...i have a feeling.maan will pay her a visit tomorrow

yep  that color suited her so much...hope Maan is thereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

omg..never seen u comment on my posts...thanks😊

I'm sure I have πŸ˜• sorry yaar!