Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended (Page 36)

sezo Goldie
sezo
sezo

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
nice update, you continue the way you feel the story should go. i'm sure you will make it amazing which ever way you continue it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
osamn !!
thnks fr d update :-)
deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
sorry for commenting late busy with exams which not finished yet...
i must say that u are a good writer my friend...
really like your each and every post ...they wr really amazingStar
luv ARJUHI nok-jhokhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/melodrama/t5046.giffighting
and the way that turn into start feeling for each other

and than finally they falling in luv with each other...

hope they soon got married

Sp666

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Lovely update

Sp666

shane1 Goldie
shane1
shane1

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hey you are a very good writer.

I like all your imagination and craetivity for the story.

may be the producers of the next show with Karan and Kritika should read your FF and get them inspired

Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yes i know! It's been long since i updated! Last day of school tomorrow! So hopefully i can make update today, tomorrow and Saturday! Won't be able to update next week! Smile Hope everyones okay! Heard about the shocking new in Mumbai and i pray everyone is okay and no one is injured. I pray for the victims families Confused Really sad news... anyways time to update! Big smile

Chapter 16,
Arjun and Arohi both walked towards the V.I.P seating for the couple. There was a red seating area with decorations all over. "Wow Arjun, this place looks beautiful, don't you think?" Arjun smiled and sat Arohi down beside him, "Not as beautiful as you though..' He looked into Arohi's eyes and they both wondered into each others world. They felt like they were living a love story fantasy. As they gazed away, a hand came in between both faces and clicked their fingers together. "Ahem!" a voice came out. Arjun and Arohi both turned their faces and saw who it was and stood up. "Rahul! How are you bro! Thanks for the invite yaar!" Arjun shared a friendly hug and introduced Rahul to Arohi. "Arohi, this is Rahul, my childhood friend from college. And Rahul, this is Arohi, my beautiful girlfriend" Arohi smiled and shook hands with Rahul. "Nice to meet you..." "Hi Arohi, nice to meet you too, and yeah Arjun, i need to tell you something important in private." Arohi looked at Arjun, "No Rahul, whatever you need to say, you can say it here.." "Arjun are you sure?" "Yes! I'm sure, now tell me what's wrong?"

"She's back..." Rahul hinted without saying a name. Arjun looked confused and didn't understand the eye contacts Rahul was trying to give. "She? Who's she...?" Arjun, it's okay, i'll tell you later." Arohi stood there looking from side to side. "No Rahul, what ever you have to say, say it now. And that too, in front of Arohi. I have nothing to hide from her" While saying this Arjun held Arohi's hand and squeezed it tight. "Piya is back, she was asking for you today, in fact she had turned up to the party and she said she won't leave without meeting you." Arjun's eyes grew and his hand loosened Arohi's hand. Arohi looked up at Arjun and asked "Who's Piya? Why does she want to meet you so much?" "Guys, i shall leave you to it, bye!" Rahul left within seconds and Arjun turned to Arohi. "Oh nothing, she's just, umm a old college friend yano'. Long time i haven't seen her... i need to go washroom, be right back!" Arjun left quickly and Arohi knew something was wrong. 

She walked over to the washroom herself just to re-do her make-up. She looked into the mirror and couldn't forget Arjun's face expressions earlier on. Digging into her purse to find her foundation, Arohi saw a woman with black long wavy hair, wearing a short mini dress, diamond necklace and minimal make-up on, walk past Arohi. She stopped beside Arohi and gave a tube of foundation. "Looking for this?" She placed it into Arohi's palm. Arohi looked unsure and took the given belonging. "Thanks, but where did you find this?" "You dropped it behind you." Arohi lowered her eyebrows to think when but she let it go and just thanked her. While Arohi re did her make-up, the unknown girl stared at Arohi and Arohi got the glances she was given by this woman. "I'm sorry, but do you need something?" The woman laughed to herself and said, "Hmm, so your with Arjun huh?" Arohi's eyes widened and said "Excuse me? What has this conversation got to do with Arjun?" This woman walked around Arohi and said, "I have got everything to do with Arjun, we have so much memories..." Arohi practically choked and temper was really getting to her. "Well, keep your memories to yourself!" Arohi threw the foundation tube into her purse and went to make a exit until she heard, "Tell him, Piya says hi!" Making the fastest stop ever, Arohi turned around and looked from head to toe. Piya? Isn't this the girl who's looking for Arjun? Who is she..? "Piya? Come and say it yourself, i'm not a messenger thank you very much!" And Arohi stormed out the girls washroom.  

As Arohi rushed out she bumped into Arjun. "Arohi, where were you? I was looking for you all over the place!" Arohi was breathing hard and anger was written all over her face. "I'm sorry Arjun, but i want to go home! If you wish to stay then fine, but i'm not staying here a minute longer!" Arohi went to skim past Arjun until he grabbed her arm. "Arohi whats wrong? Did somebody say something?" Arohi looked at Arjun and said with a sad face, "Is there anything your hiding from me Arjun? If you have something to say or tell about your past, then this is the chance. Please Arjun, you have to trust me." Arjun looked away and put a fake smile on his face, "No Arohi, you know everything about me. There is nothing i'm hiding from you." Arohi believed Arjun and thought Piya would be some old friend. Nothing more than that. 

As they held hands, a man on the microphone spoke, "All couples! Are you ready to dance? Make this a night to remember! Common you love birds!" Arohi and Arjun looked at each other. "Arohi, are you ready for our first dance?" Arohi smiled and blushed..."I'm ready" she said gently, and both love birds walked over onto the dancefloor. Arjun held one of Arohi's hand and put the other one behind her waist. He gripped on while Arohi put her other hand around Arjuns neck. They both stood in a ready position and waited for the music to start.

Jab jab tere paas main aaya, Ik sukoon mila
Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, Wo wajood mila
Jab aaye mausam gham ke, Tujhe yaad kiya
Ho...

Jab sehme tanhapan se, Tujhe yaad kiya
Hmm..dil... Sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk jaa zara

Arjun and Arohi both swayed side to side and had each other full gripped in each others arms. Arohi smiled with her both dimples showing on both cheeks. "I love you so much Arohi Alluwalhia, your the best thing that has ever happened to me..." Arohi's eyes started forming tears and she said, "Do you know how long i have waited for you to say that? I love you too Arjun Singhania... i don't know how lucky i am to have you! My shining armour..." With these small words, Arohi rested her head on Arjun's chest and they both danced peacefully to the music.

Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa
Main janu naa o..o..
Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara

Jis raah pe, hai ghar tera
Aksar wahan se, haan main hoon guzra
shayad yahin dil mein raha
Tu mujh ko mil jaye, Kya pata...

Kya hai yeh silsala
Janu naa, Main janu naa
Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara

(Phir Mohabbat - Murder 2)

The song ended and the lights came back on bringing light into the hall. As they stood hugging each other, Arjun felt a palm rest onto his shoulder and gently holding Arohi he turned around just to see his past standing in front of him. "Arjun...i'm back" and stood behind Arjun was Arohi who looked at both individuals. "Piya? What are you doing here! Just go!" Arjun had forgotten Arohi was standing right behind him and Piya carried on, "Oh come on Arjun, you know you want me! Remember the good times? When we both were happy...?" She moved closer to Arjun and put a hand on his chest. Arohi couldn't bare to see this so she grabbed Piya's hand and threw it down to the ground and slapped her right across her face. "Touch my boyfriend again, and i swear to god, you'll be sorry!" Arjun held Arohi to calm down and dragged her out the hall. "Arohi! What the hell do you think your doing! You just slapped her?" Arohi turned to Arjun and yelled, "Do you think i'm going to let some stupid bimbo feel up my boyfriend! And you told me your not hiding anything from me, then who and what is she doing here!" "Arohi, listen to me, calm down!" "Calm down! You know, if you hadn't dragged me here i would have-" "Arohi JUST SHUT UP!" Everything went silent and Arohi couldn't bare to stand there any more and she grabbed a taxi and left. Arjun stood there watching Arohi leave, and looked through the hall door and saw everyone comforting Piya. I knew it, she's back, and this time, she's never going to leave me alone... 

Thats its for today! :-) Hope you all like it! I know you all must be thinking what the hell? Who is Piya! :-) I'm planning for a good storyline ahead! Anyways press 'Like' if you like it and do give comments and feedback! Wink Criticism is highly appreciated!  
Please join Karan Arora's (BILLU FROM KMH) FB page :-)

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

onlyforarjunlolRESHMA_89madhurameshankarankritika27silverleavesMsFuzzybear69ouiouith-anzaeram-justpratichanni_starsezoAnupa28Khat2027maloseartazachMsSweetheart96shane1-Awantika-M00NAmIsHeZ.xsoni4evalazybluesArjuhisis...vibha...

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hmm...long 1...its too gud dear...
so, entry of a new haddi...who's dis piya...i mean arjun's x ofcourse bt very curious to know abt d past...
hmm...ur updating friday n saturday so i guess i dnt hav to wait 4 long...
thnx 4 d update n pm...tc :)

Edited by justprati - 14 July 2011 at 1:01pm

Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Its not a promise! I shall try and update tomorrow and Saturday! :-)
And thank you :')

Originally posted by justprati

hmm...long 1...its too gud dear...
so, entry of a new haddi...who's dis piya...i mean arjun's x ofcourse bt very curious to know abt d past...
hmm...ur updating friday n saturday so i guess i dnt hav to wait 4 long...
thnx 4 d update n pm...tc :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index