oh tommorrow is the last update - i will miss this one

anyway thanks a lot for this ff

hope u will come back with a new ff soon
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG last update tmrw?!!!! :O :'(((

i want d er SR aswel...pweezz...

but rely loved dis update

aww dey wnt hav d ahluwaliya house now...

is this the house she grew up in...

thnx 4 pm

pl cont soon.x
aww its ending i loved it soo much , please start a new 1 and a longg 1  w8ing fr 2morrow there wedding , please also give some cute scenes between them :)
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update, Sara 😊👏

Arjun is so caring..looking after Arohi..calling and meeting her every single day so as to make sure that she doesn't feel the vacuum created by Shefali's departure into new world. Hmmm…throughout this FF, you have done really great, masterful work on giving fine details of arjun's special caring feeling towards Arohi..👍🏼

Good thing they will be together so soon …yeyyy…must be so exciting I can imagine !!!!!😃😉

Song was very cute and romantic.😳☺️ I always like the couple dance during weddings..very well described.

God..just one more update😭….will look forward to it…I can sense you will make it very, very special ☺️

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i luv this update so much..
arohi invited her in-laws instead of having her girls night.. aww
thats so cute nd arjun nd arohis dance was just a perfect little touch 2 the whole scene...

cnt w8 4 2mrw.. update soon nd thnks 4 the pm :D
malose thumbnail
sucha swet update =) and they are sucha cute couple =) 
ooohh so tomorow is the last update than you shod give relay a long long update im gonna miss this FF 

thanks for the pm 
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zach

Lovely update, Sara 😊👏

Arjun is so caring..looking after Arohi..calling and meeting her every single day so as to make sure that she doesn't feel the vacuum created by Shefali's departure into new world. Hmmm'throughout this FF, you have done really great, masterful work on giving fine details of arjun's special caring feeling towards Arohi..👍🏼

Good thing they will be together so soon 'yeyyy'must be so exciting I can imagine !!!!!😃😉

Song was very cute and romantic.😳☺️ I always like the couple dance during weddings..very well described.

God..just one more update😭'.will look forward to it'I can sense you will make it very, very special ☺️

Will try my very best Zach😳 I must say your the one who has encouraged me the most in doing this FF, as it was my first and how i was completely new in this forum!😃 Thanks YOU! As your the one who has kept me going in this FF, and because of all yours and others love and support i will be starting a new one! And you'll be the first i will pm 😃 Thank youuu so much!🤗
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww am excited dey r too cute
zach thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sp666

Will try my very best Zach😳 I must say your the one who has encouraged me the most in doing this FF, as it was my first and how i was completely new in this forum!😃 Thanks YOU! As your the one who has kept me going in this FF, and because of all yours and others love and support i will be starting a new one! And you'll be the first i will pm 😃 Thank youuu so much!🤗

Sara dear…I feel honored that my tiny words meant so much to you.😊 And obviously dear, you have done a very wonderful job writing this FF. You deserve all the praise. Also, I must commend you for putting such an extra effort for giving regular updates in last few days…you knew that your vacations were coming and you could have easily taken the easier route and update after coming back….but, you didn't took that route !! You actually thought of giving a nice, perfect ending to FF …. You actually thought of all of us who may have got impatient while waiting for updates…Your gesture was really, really sweet dear. It actually tells a lot about you as a person. Keep up the good spirit.👏⭐️⭐️

Sara…I am glad that you truly enjoys writing and it gives genuine happiness to your heart. It is very nice of you to share your thoughts and passion with us. Reading this FF must have brought smiles to many faces….such a sweet, noble thing you did. Smiles all around 😊 You should feel proud of yourself.hats off to you , dear😊👍🏼

Please do enjoy your vacations to the fullest extent. Will most definitely follow your new FF whenever you starts it.

and we are friends naa !! obviously, I will always support you.  🤗🤗

-Awantika- thumbnail
Aww :'))
So Cute Update !
Arjuhi's marriage 😍
Everything seems beautiful Senorita 😊

But damn, tomorrow the last update ? NOOO 😔
You can't end it this soon 😲🥺
Please, at least 2-3 more updates ?
Their honeymoon, married life 😒
Please Please ?? 😲