Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sara,

nice update - shefali is married - its aru's turn now

pls continue
mad4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sara thnkzzz again 4 dis updte...,,very nice gal  👏 .
our shefu n romit gt married...nw its tme 4  our arjuhi to take d sath phere...yayyy m really very excitd   😊 😊

Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update Saru :) <3 
it was amazing. & yay can't wait to read Aru's wedding :)
Really gonna miss this FF <3
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Will update later guys!😛 Hope you guys enjoy your day! Hehe, and thank you guys for the lovely comments. It is difficult writing this FF to end it...so for my next update i'm going to do a leap, as in a 3 day leap. So it's going to be closer to Arjuhis wedding...😃 Anyways, thanks once again guys 😉
Sara
xxx
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
3 days leap - ok - enjoy

will wait for ur update -
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 22,

Three days already passed and there was only two more day's to go for Arjun and Arohi's wedding. No matter if it was going to be a small wedding but there excitement wasn't any less. They didn't want a wedding which was going to be over crowded. The most sweetest and simplest wedding was going to be Arjun and Arohi's. Arohi already had her Mehndi done and the house was all decorated. The 'FOR SALE' sign had already been put up on the Aluwalhia house as no one else was going to stay there. Seeing as Shefali moved out, it was Arohi's turn... 

Arohi had everything ready for the big day, her wedding dress, the jewellerey, and she called her family from Canada. "Simran!" Arohi yelled. Simran was Arohi's cousin sister, her aunts daughter, who had come down to help Arohi out with the big day. Shefali was busy at her newly in-laws, so it was hard for her to keep visiting Arohi as she had to settle down in her new home. But with no doubt Arjun visited her every single day after Shefali had left. He never let her feel lonely one single bit. "What up Aro?" Simran replied. "Simran, i need help in where i should hire my hen party...last time in Shefali's party the boys clashed into us! So it weren't really the 'girls night out'" Simran laughed and started thinking. "IDEA! Why don't we hold the party here? In the Aluwalhia house? I mean common dude, it will be your last PARTY here?" Simran said. Arohi looked around the house and agreed that the idea was good, "Yeah, okay you got a point, but what about all the decorations? I don't want it getting wrecked..." Simran shook her head, "When will you get senses? Aro, we have a massive garden, why don't we just keep the party there? We will have a BBQ too? Good idea?" Arohi smiled and said, "Change of plans...let me call my in-laws! It will be fun, all of us will party?" Simran sighed and agreed. This girl loves changing her ideas! Simran thought to herself.

Arjun dialed Arohi's number and gave her a call. He hadn't heard her voice all day, he couldn't go through his day without hearing her voice.
Arohi - "Hello?"

Arjun - "Hey baby, what you doing?"

Arohi - "Ahh, feel's good hearing your voice, and nothing, just planning things out with Simran!"

Arjun - "Cool, i was just missing you...so thought i would give a call. Only three more days, and we'll be one"

Arohi gave a shy smiled and was really excited for the wedding. Arohi invited Arjun's family to come to the party the next day. They would celebrate together, and it will be a good send off for Arohi. "Okay, Simran, all the preparations are done for the party tomorrow. They will be coming later in the evening, but i guarantee you that Arjun will come early in the morning." Simran awwed Arohi and admired the cute couple. They both sat down on the couch for a little break, due to all the exhaustion in preparing things. "So tell me Aro, how did you and Arjun meet?" Arohi looked up and got lost in her thoughts, "Me and Arjun? Well, it's a long story, the first time we met, well we were unaware that we met. We bumped into each other in a mall, and gosh did he have a attitude! But it wasn't soon that i fell in love with him..." Simran made a cute face, "Aww Aro!" 

The next day came, and Arohi flung her eyes open. Oh my god, this time tomorrow i will be getting ready for my wedding. MY wedding! Ahh, no i totally understand Shefali's nerves and how she was feeling... Arohi got out of bed and realized it was already 12:00pm. She quickly ran downstairs to see Arjun sitting on the couch speaking to Simran. "Arjun, i'm so sorry, i just slept and totally forget to put my alarm on. How long have you been waiting?" Arjun stood up and gave Arohi a hug, "Couple of hours, but your cousin kept me entertaining! Haha, and i didn't want to disturb you..." Arohi held Arjun tight, "This is the countdown Arjun, i'll be marrying you tomorrow" "Awww" Simran yelled. Arjun and Arohi looked at her and raised their eyebrows. "Please, no emotional stunts on both of us, i know we have many people who admire our couple!" They all joked around as Simran began to get emotional.

Hours went by and the Singhania family arrived and everyone was in the back garden partying away. Rashi was getting kicks in her stomach so she stayed sat around the table with Sanchit and Arjun and Arohi we called up to have a one-to-one dance with each other. "We all want Arohi and Arjun to have a romantic dance!" Shefali announced and grabbed Arohi's arm and pulled her in the center, where all the family could see. Romit pushed Arjun in the same position and it was just Arjun and Arohi stood in the middle. Everyone cheered them on as Arjun took Arohi's hand. Arohi placed her hand on Arjun and Arjun placed his hand on Arohi's waist. 

Saathiya..
Saathiya..
Pagle se dil ne
Yeh kya kiya

Chun liya..
Chun liya..
Tujhko devane ne
Chun liya

Dil toh uda uda re
Aasman mein badalon ke sang
Yeh toh machal machal ke
Ga raha hai sun nahi si dhun

Badmash dil toh thag hai bada (Badmash dil toh thag hai bada)
Badmash dil yeh tujh se juda (Badmash dil yeh tujh se juda)
Badmash dil meri sune na zid pe ada.. (Badmash dil meri sune na zid pe ada..)

They both sway side to side and they could hear the family cheering on and admiring the cute couple. Arohi looked into Arjun's eyes and she held Arjun tighter, "Oyeee oyee! Kya baat hai, itni romance abhi yaha maat karo! Hum sab dekh sagte hai!" Sanchit yelled! Arohi quickly let go and began blushing "Umm, i knew that" "Sanchit, listen, you better get used to all this Romance!" Arjun quoted while Arohi smacked Arjun on his arm. They all joked around for the last time in the Aluwalhia house, and as the the evening got later, everyone decided to leave. "So, it's just me and you then..." Arjun said to Arohi who was in his arms. "I guess i'll see you tomorrow, on our wedding day" Arohi replied, and Arjun kissed her goodbye on her forehead and he left...

Yep this one was short 😳 But tomorrows Arjuhi's wedding! Tomorrow is going to be the last update for this FF! I will give a long update so don't worry guys! Please 'LIKE' if you like the update and do comment for some feedback! Thank you so much people for all the support throughout this FF 😃

Edited by Sp666 - 12 years ago
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
2nd
amazing update dear...luvd d song n ah, its ending...another ff is ending so m li'l sad
nywys, update jst superb as usual...m looking forward to wedding...arjuhi finally becoming1...
ya n it wil b d last update...
thnx 4 d pm...ur amazing writer...tc :)
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
monicadhama thumbnail
Yaar please arjuhi ki SR zaroor dena aur SR thodi long dena
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sob sob 2mor the last update.. It has been gud journey wid this ff. I love this ff... Will be reading it again from begin again
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww tomorrow arjuhi's wedding..m watng fr it..
Super cute update :)