Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended - Page 35

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
have a great holiday dear bt plz end it before going...
we'll wait fr next ff...
enjoy..:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hope u have a lovly tym
fanx 4 finishin da ff b4 goin 

will be eagerly w8in 4 ur nex ff x
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update huun! :) <3 It was amazing
Aww, your ending this :( Nooo <//3 
But i can't wait to read you new one :)
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was rely lovely  update 
i love it 
ooohh no you ending it so sad =(  bout will enjoy the updates that is left 
have a great holiday and enjoy it 
wi will wait four the next FF of you 

thanks for the pm  
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wish you happy vacations, Sara😊

will read all the updates.
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry i didn't update yesterday people! I'm extremely sorry! My laptop was being so annoying i just gave up! LOL. So yes i'm going to try and finish this FF by Tuesday! πŸ˜• It's sure going to be hard work! I will have to write super long updates, and i'm so sorry if you guys think it's rushed! Anyways, i will get on with the update πŸ˜†

Chapter 20

"SHEFALI, SHEFALI, SHEFALI!" Arohi yelled, spinning her around like crazy across her bedroom. "Di, why are so happy! Is it because i'm leaving!" Arohi laughed and hugged Shefali tight, "Your not the only one who is going to be leaving! Arjun proposed to me last night! I cannot believe it! Look at the ring!" Arohi held out her hand while Shefali admired the silver diamond ring. "Wow! Its beautiful Di, i cannot believe it! We will be living in the same house! Ahhh!" Shefali and Arohi both screamed with excitement jumping around the room. They both sat down on the bed exhausted with all the laughter and excitement they just had. The energy in them had just vanished and died out. "Anyways, forget me, tonight's your hen party!" Arohi squealed. "I know di, but what shall i wear?" "Hmm, well tonight's your night so obviously what you wear is going to be the best! And just to save you the hassle, i brought you a dress for tonight's party" Arohi walked over towards her cupboard and opened it wide. Going through each and every dress, she found the one she brought for Shefali. Pulling it out, she went towards Shefali and stood her up in front of the mirror. "This is for you Shefali, and your wearing this tonight!" Shefali's eyes grew wide as she looked at the dress. It was a white short tube dress which has diamonds going through the edges of the dress. It was pure silk with a tight fit going through the body line. "Di, its amazing! I shall wear my tiara tonight, also the banner line which say 'NO#1 PRINCESS' and i'm going to wear my new pink silhouettes and also -" "Calm down Shefali, you can wear whatever you want! Now go, get ready, it's nearly 4:00pm, and we are leaving at 6:00pm! It takes you at least 2 hours to get ready! I'll be in my room if you need me!" Arohi closed the door behind her and led herself into her own room. 

Arohi already had her party dress ready for the night, it was all neatly laid out on her bed with the same matching earrings, necklace, bracelets, and shoes. I better get ready myself, it'll take me ages too! Arohi thought. As she was walking towards the bathroom he phone began to ring. She rushed to her phone and seeing the name 'Arjun' on the display she smiled and picked it up quickly. 
Arohi - (With a big smile on her face) "I love you."

Arjun - (Laughing) "I love you too, hmm, so i guess you girls are having a hen party for Shefali?"

Arohi - "Of course! You see, girls know how to party too! So are you keeping a bachelors party?"  

Arjun - Now what kind of question is that? Do you honestly think Romit is going to sit at home all night just thinking of Shefali? I dont think so! (Laughing) We will party all night long!"

Arohi - "Oi! Well, we are going to party with hot boys! You know, the ones with 6 packs! They are hot!" (Smiles cheekily) 

Arjun - "Haha, well there will be many hot girls in the club, so don't even think i'm going to be missing out on much!"

Arohi - "SH*T! Its already 4:30pm! I need to get ready! I'll talk to you ready, and listen, stay away from those bimbo type girls. And i'll stay away from those fitty hot lads? Deal?"

Arjun - "Fine, whatever my baby girl says, deal! Love you, i'll call you later"

Arohi - "Love you too"

And Arohi hung up the call. She hurried into the bathroom and slipped on her dress. It was a aqua dress which had only strap on one side of her shoulder to hold her whole dress. It was tight fitted and was just above her knees. The dress was plain but had a few sequences applies on her hips. "Thank god this fits, i didn't even get a chance to try it on in the shop!" She took her make up bag and emptied it. All the make-up spilled on the table and one by one she applied it on her face. Aqua eye shadow, rose lip-stick, black mascara, light blue eye liner and she put in her grey contacts. Her eyes were emphasized with the eye liner she had on. The make-up looked minimal on her face and just tot op it off she spread some foundation cream on her cheeks. "Make up done, now time to get the jewellerey" Giving a big sigh she placed on her aqua diamond earrings on, which dangled against her neck, and she did the same with the other ear. Next to place on was her necklace which just topped off the whole outfit. Arohi realized the time, it was already 5:30pm and she had to leave in the next half an hour. Arohi panicked as she still had to do her hair. She pulled out her curlers quickly and curled her hair to one side of her should. Pin's held her hair in that position and looking at the mirror one final time and slipping on her heels,  she ran to Shefali's room.

Opening the door slowly, she saw the back of Shefali standing near the window, and Arohi could tell Shefali was looking stunning from the back. Shefali was still unaware that Arohi was there until Arohi placed her palm on Shefali's shoulder. She spin her whole body around and faced Arohi, "Di, how do i look?" Arohi looked up and down with her mouth open. That white dress really did look stunning on her, and also with the tiara, the curly hair, the make-up. Everything was just perfect. And this was going to be the perfect night. "You look stunning, and your going to steal the dance floor tonight! Now common, we have to go!" Arohi hired a pink limo for the transport up and down the nightclub. She made sure that all Shefali's friends were in the limo for a surprise. "SURPRISE!" Shefali's friend yelled and Shefali had the biggest smile on her friends. Arohi and Shefali both sat down in the limo and blasted music, started pouring each others glasses with wine, and they all laughed. 

The limo pulled up outside the club and one by one, the girls jumped out the luxurious car. As Arohi paid the limo driver, all girls went to the entrance of the bar and the only people they had bumped into were there. "ARJUN? ROMIT?" Arohi said shocked. "Hey, this is OUR club. We hired it! No boys aloud!" Arohi and the girls giggled and were just about to enter when Arjun came and stopped them. "I'm sorry girls, but WE hired this club, so no girls. Common boys, lets go!" Arjun gave a sarcastic cheeky smile towards Arohi as they led themselves in. "Girls, we are not going to let them boys get away with it this easily, if they can go in, why can't we? Lets just enjoy ourselves! Shefali said. The boys turned around to see the girls walking in, in full style, looking beautiful, and not even once did they look at the boys. "Lets play it just the way they have. They think that they can get away with things. But this is Shefali's night. SO LETS GET DRUNK, AND PARTY!" All girls held their drinks high and said 'CHEERS' and in one gulp they let it down their throats. The boys couldn't get their eyes off the girls, they were getting totally out of hand. "Hey bro, Shefali's getting so drunk! I should tell her to calm down!" Arjun agreed, "I shall do the same with Arohi, let's get their heads sorted!" 

Arjun went to Arohi and grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into a quiet area where the music was a little quieter. "Arohi, yes you look stunning and pretty, but look at the state of you! Your too drunk! "Arjun, listen, tonight it my sisters night, its her hen party! What do you expect, us to just drink orange juice!" Arohi's words could be barely heard because she could barely speak." Arjun rolled his eyes, "Not even us lads are as drunk as you girls, lets get you home" Arjun went to pick her up but she did a childish cry. "No! I want to party, party, and party. Please Arjun, i don't want to go home!" Arjun knew she was difficult, and he could never argue against her cause she would always find her way around. "Fine, but i'm staying right by your side, and if you dare have one more drink, your going straight home!" Arohi smiled as she tried keeping her eyes open, "Love you so much Arjun, i promise, i'll be a good girl!" She giggled quietly amongst herself and wrapped her hands around Arjun's neck. Arjun stood there staring at Arohi when suddenly Arohi lashed her lips straight onto Arjun. She raked her hands through his hair and Arjun couldn't stop himself. She may be drunk but she sure was a good kisser, whether sober, or whether drunk. Arohi moaned against his lips and Arjun tried pushing away as he knew it was a public area. Arohi was just stuck to him like glue but with full force Arjun managed to get her off. "Arohi, please, we should go home!" Arjun looked a bit worried knowing Arohi had no senses in her due to her state. 

Arohi just laughed and as she walked back into the club she went straight too Shefali who was already drunk. Romit called Arjun over and told him that he was taking Shefali home. "Tomorrow is the wedding and i can't let Shefali feel ill or anything. She looks ill as it is right now, but i can barely think what she will be feeling tomorrow. So it's best i take her home" Arjun agreed and told Romit that he as going to come in a while too. "Arohi, we are going home now, see even Shefali has left. Stop being childish, i'm taking you" Arohi held her hand on her head and slowly she started loosing control of her position walking. Her eyes began shutting and slowly she lost her balance and landed straight into Arjun's arms. Arjun caught her with his arms and looking at Arohi she looked so innocent. She looked completely sober and didn't look drunk one bit. Arjun shook his head I knew this was going to happen! He picked her up, one hand securing her head, and the other securing her legs. He led her out the club and placed her in the passenger seat of the car. Hopefully, her own hen night won't turn out like this! Arjun laughed quietly and looked at Arohi, she was already sleeping away in the car as he drove her home. Shes going to laugh when i tell her what she was like tomorrow! Arjun thought...

Done! πŸ˜› So tomorrow is going to be Shefali's wedding, and i'm trying to do this all very fast! Tomorrow's is going to be difficult, and hopefully i will be able do update it tomorrow πŸ˜Š Anyways, 'LIKE' if you like the update and please do comment! Need more feedback πŸ˜† Enjoy the rest of the day πŸ˜‰
Sara
xxx

Edited by Sp666 - 12 years ago
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

As always πŸ˜‰
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome update
luvd it
fanx 4 da pm cont soon x
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i luved this update so much...
cnt w8 4 the wedding...
thnks 4 the pm nd update soon :)
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved it ...can't wait for the next one...