Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow sooo beautiful...luvd d proposal...very swt n romantic...its amazing...thnx 4 d pm.tc :)
-Awantika- thumbnail
Aw senorita :DD
It was such a cute update :))'
Arjun proposed ??
Awww :DD

And you are gonna end this >.<'
Please nooo.
start next but dun end thiss :[
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, so yes as you all know i'm ending this FF soon, and i want to start a new FF but just to let you all know i won't be starting it straight away!πŸ˜• I'm going on holiday next week on Tuesday, and it's going to be hard to update for the new FF. 
I'm going till the 3rd of September which is a MONTH away! I know it's long but after all it is my summer holidays hahaπŸ˜† But i will deffo update this FF to finish it off, πŸ˜ƒ No hesitations in that! Anyways i hope that you all have an amazing summer holiday and plan to go somewhere really nice! πŸ˜³ 
I will still be visiting India Forums regularly and i will be in touch with you allπŸ˜› 
Also i will update my FF like nearly everyday now so i can finish it early πŸ˜Š I will update later in the day πŸ˜³ Have a good day people! 
Mwahhh! πŸ˜†
Sara
xxx
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Awiii πŸ˜Š
But yeah i will start a new one πŸ˜†
Everything has to end one day...

Originally posted by: -Awantika-

Aw senorita :DD

It was such a cute update :))'
Arjun proposed ??
Awww :DD

And you are gonna end this >.<'
Please nooo.
start next but dun end thiss :[

Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
have a lovely holiday and plzzz end this one before you go...

will look forward to reading the new FF when you come back
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sp666

Guys, so yes as you all know i'm ending this FF soon, and i want to start a new FF but just to let you all know i won't be starting it straight away!πŸ˜• I'm going on holiday next week on Tuesday, and it's going to be hard to update for the new FF. 

I'm going till the 3rd of September which is a MONTH away! I know it's long but after all it is my summer holidays hahaπŸ˜† But i will deffo update this FF to finish it off, πŸ˜ƒ No hesitations in that! Anyways i hope that you all have an amazing summer holiday and plan to go somewhere really nice! πŸ˜³ 
I will still be visiting India Forums regularly and i will be in touch with you allπŸ˜› 
Also i will update my FF like nearly everyday now so i can finish it early πŸ˜Š I will update later in the day πŸ˜³ Have a good day people! 
Mwahhh! πŸ˜†
Sara
xxx

will look forward for ur daily updates
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
have a happy vacation
will wait for your update
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hiya

take as long as you will still be here waiting, but please dont forget to pm me when you do start your new ff.

ps: have an amazing holiday

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no probs...jst give a nice ending to this 1...ooo i luv dis ff n m gonna miss it...hav a gr8 time n loadsss of fun..will b waiting 4 ur new ff...update soon...tc :)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey sara enjoy ur hols

wil enjoy dis ff nd wait 4 u til den

tacke care.x