Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
they its k sweetie dont wory we'l wait ;-)

double dhammal..nice...even though i ddn like d endin da much lol its a gud laf tho...ejooy ;-)

wil b waiting

x
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update, take as long as you need to update next part, as i'm sure it will be brilliant as always.
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am so sorry guys! You wouldn't believe what happened! I wrote the whole update and when I clicked post it wasn't posting so I clicked it again and my Internet connection died! 😭 I lost all my work and I have to re-do it! This is really painful LOL! It was a really long update too 😡 Well tomorrow you will have to wait for me to update! I will do it later in the day (UK) and will update! :) many apologys! And btw double dhamaal is a great film and yes the ending Is a let down but there will deffo be a third one ;)

Sara
Xxx
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear...sorry to hear that your hard work got lost due to unfortunate incindent...sorry to hear 😭 please take your own time in rewriting.

glad that atleast movie gave you happy moments.
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Like i said before, i'm sorry i did not update yesterday! 😊 Anyway's enough of me talking, i shall update now!😉

Chapter 15,
"No Arjun! I like pink!" "Arohi, listen, my taste is better! Red roses will look much better for the decorations!" "Oh you know what Arjun, your just impossible!" Arohi walked away from Arjun while the decorations were being set in the Aluwahlia house. Everyone had planned that the wedding was going to take place in a week and they decided it will be held at Arohi's house due to the house being so lifeless and empty. Arjun followed Arohi behind her and she was unaware of it until she felt hand slip past her waist and onto her stomach. "Arjun, what are you doing! People will see!" Arohi struggled to take off Arjun's hands which we wrapped around her stomach. "No, not until you speak to me" Arjun was the type to never give up, so this made it harder for Arohi. "Mr Smarty pants, what makes you think that i will listen and talk to you! Leave me!" Arohi still struggled with her back against Arjun. Arjun had enough and he swung her around so they faced each other. Both love birds glared into each others brown eyes and then Arjun tilted his head and pressed his lips onto Arohi's. They both shared a passionate gentle kiss just behind a pillar in the house so nobody could see the. Arjun and Arohi had totally forgotten that there were workers and the family in the same house and they were deeply sharing their kiss. 

"Arohi? Arjun! Where are you both!" Shefali shouted at the top of her voice and Arohi swung open her eyes and pushed Arjun away. "Oh my god, Shefali's coming!" "Arohi! Calm down, why are you scared? They all know we are together so just chill!" Arohi was panting hard, from the long kiss and from the shock that they nearly got caught. "No Arjun, its not like that, i just thought for a moment that Shefali seen us! You know what happened last time!" Arjun giggled and Arohi gave the daggers. "Okay missy, fine, i'm going to guide the workers where to put the decorations. I'll see you later" Arjun walked past Arohi giving a peck on her cheek. She was blushing uncontrollably until she felt a pat on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Shefali. "Eh-em. Why are you standing behind a pillar, blushing on your own?" "Umm, no! Blushing? Me? Huh? Are you blind? I'm just, checking these flowers!" Arohi found a excuse and started feeling the flowers next to her. Shefali blatant saw the word 'LIE' written over her face but she decided not to react. "So what do you want Shefali?" Arohi asked. "Well, i wanted to go out with Romit so i've just come to ask." "Yeah whatever! Be safe!" Shefali walked away with Romit waiting at the front.   

Arohi had everything arranged. The clothes, the Mehndi day, everything. Nothing was really left to do except get everything in the house sorted. She walked past the stairs and bumped into Arjun. "Arohi, i have told the man everything that needs doing! It shall be done by tomorrow." Arjun said. Arohi smiled and looked around the hall. While she observed the work, she saw red roses hanging off the pillar. She grabbed the ladder and placed it steadily against the pillar and was set to go a fix it until, "Arohi what are you doing! You'll hurt yourself!" Arohi rolled her eyes and said, "Arjun, i'm not a baby okay, i will be fine! Its only  4 steps!" Arohi started climbing and she grabbed the roses and started putting the in its position. She didn't realise that her ladder started rocking and she lost her balance and her legs lifted off. Her hand flung back with the roses in the air. She squinted her eyes so she could not feel the pain of her fall but she had the most gentle landing she had ever imagined. She opened her eyes and saw the man of her life. Arohi had fallen in to Arjun's arms and she lay there dreaming into his starry eyes. Then a gentle voice spoke; "What did i tell you?" He smirked as he felt proud that he knew this would happen, however Arohi was just in complete shock. She couldn't get herself down from his arms. She wanted to stay there for how long she could but Arjun put her down slowly and cupped her face. "Arohi, i know you more than anyone. Even if we have just got into a relationship, i feel like i have known you forever.." Arohi smiled and hugged him, with her face held against his chest.

Two hours later, Arjun received a phone call. It had been a invite to go to a party in the evening. Dress code was to wear typical Indian suits and it was a couple invite. Arjun walked over towards Arohi and said, "I've been invited to go to a party this evening. And its "Couples" only. So, will you come with me?" Arjun lifted his hand and placed it before Arohi's eyes. Arohi looked excited and agreed immediately. "Of course Arjun!" She chuckled. "Good, now go get ready! We only have one hour! And don't forget you have to wear a saree! Lets see how hot you look!" Arjun winked at Arohi and she walked away laughing and muttering saying "I'm already hot!"

She walked out her room exact after 1 hour and strolled down the stairs. Arjun looked up and his jaw dropped and his mouth was wide opened. Arohi was wearing a black netted saree with silver glitter worked throughout the border. She had plain diamond earrings on and had a matching necklace to make it look like the full set. As she walked down the stairs, the room went silent with the family sitting on the couch, and the only noise to be heard was her silver heels clattering on the marble stairs. She reached to the bottom and was stood in front oh Arohi. "Hmm, so i guess i got your answer. Seeing as your eyes are practically dangling down to your knees, i guess i'm looking hot hey!" Arjun flinched and got back to reality. "Umm, lets just go!" Arjun changed the subject and left as he knew that if he complimented Arohi, he could go on for days and days. 

They both walked to the new Bentley which was parked in the driveway. Arjun walked over the passenger door and opened it up wide. "For my beautiful Arohi" Arohi smiled and sat herself down, gathering her saree together so she doesn't fall. The door gently closed and seeing the interior inside the Bentley made Arohi feel so special. "Arjun, you hired a Bentley just for me?" Arohi asked and hoped for a quick reply. Arjun smirked and looked away, "Tell me Arjun, did you do this for me?" Arjun nodded and said, "Yes i did, just for you. Tonight you look so stunning its unbelievable!" Arohi blushed so much that her cheeks looked like they were on fire. The car stopped just outside a grande house which looked like a palace. "Common, lets go." Arohi and Arjun held each others hands and walked inside and made a entrance. All eyes were set on them both, with people in the background saying, Wow, what a cute couple! Oh my gosh, is this Arjun Singhania! That girl looks so hot! Arohi looked at Arjun and said "Arjun, this is awkward.." Arjun held her tighter and said, "They're just admiring your beauty, you should be happy" Arohi smiled and they both walked in. 

That's it for today. I wanted to make it longer like yesterday but i'm really tired! I did as much as i could, so i hope you like it. Also, this update was mainly to do with Arjun & Arohi's love and romance but i cannot always do that so in the next update i may start complications in their relationship just to spice up the storyline. 😊 If you guys are TOTALLY unhappy with this idea i won't go ahead with it but i was just thinking that it may get a bit boring if i keep writing the same thing over and over again. 😆 Anyway's, 'LIKE' if you like and please to comment. Criticism is highly appreciated. Have a good evening!
Sara 
xxx
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww...so cute :):)
i would never want a single mu between such a pyaari couple!! 😍
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey its jst so awesome n swttt...i luvd it...gr88888888 going dear...thnx 4 d update n pm...tc :)
karankritika27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice n cute upd8,,,,
imagine falling in arjun's arms 😃 lucky arohi...😉
waiting for d next part...

Edited by karankritika27 - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good update - please pm me - i have just added u to my buddy list
soni4eva thumbnail