FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
WOW! Saru it was truly AMAZING! I loved it SOOO much really really loved it. Sorry for the late replys had exams and this was jus AMAZING to read after the exams. Loved it and dying to read the next update please update soon I'm eagrly waiting
great chapter!  can't wait to read more.  I hope Arohi is okay.
Chapter 13,

Arjun's jaw dropped. His eye's widened and his heart sank touching his toes. Without grabbing Shefali, he ran straight into his car and left. "ARJUN! WAIT FOR ME!" Shefali yelled crying but it was too late. Arjun had already left. Arjun drove through the streets like a maniac, going through red lights and nearly knocking over an old man riding his bike on the edge of the road. He arrived at the hospital and parked his car wherever he could. He threw himself out the car and rushed towards the elevator. The elevator was taking too long and Arjun was sweating and panicking like mad so he had no choice but to go up the stairs. Step by step he ran, without taking a rest, knocking into people, nurses, doctors, patients. After all, he needed to see Arohi and he could do anything for her. He arrived on ground two and he ran towards the receptionist. "I need to see Arohi Aluwalhia! Quick, please tell me!" "Yes sir, she just arrived 30 minutes ago, go straight and take a left and she's in room fifteen" Arjun sprinted his way into the directions he had been given. Now he was outside of room fifteen and through the little glass window he saw Arohi laying quietly on her bed, with a bandage wrapped around her head and tubes attached to her delicate skin.

He walked in quietly closing the door behind him without making a sound. Arjun panted loud and had water dropping from his forehead. He sat down near Arohi and held her gentle hands and brought them close to his mouth. "Arohi, i'm sorry. This is my fault, i shouldn't have let you go home alone from the office. I'm meant to save you from any harm being done, now look at me, i'm a failure!" Tears scrolled down his face, and it was very rare to see Arjun cry. He waited for Arohi to say something but that something was just not happening. The door opened and the doctor walked in. He walked to Arjun and asked, "Do you know this young lady?" "Yes doctor, she's my girlfriend. Please tell me, is she going to be okay?" Arjun was in shock and he need to hear positive words coming out of the doctor. "Yes, she is now out of danger. She had a car accident and a young man brought her to the hospital, he is waiting outside" Arjun thought he had to go thank this man. He walked out the room and saw a young man sitting on the hospital chairs. He made his way towards this man and stopped just in front of him. "Thank you, you saved my girlfriend" Arjun said. The man stood up and smirked. "Haha, no worries, she's in this position because of me" Arjun's eyes grew wider, "You crashed into Arohi's car? Are you blind? Can you not see what you have done!" Arjun was now angry as he came to know this man was the man who crashed into Arohi's car. "Woah! Calm down dude, i also saved her!" Arjun then came to senses. He felt stupid so he left to go back to Arohi. 

Arjun sat down close to Arohi and saw her struggling to open her eyes. Arohi's eyelids started to open, but it took longer than Arjun thought. After five minutes Arohi opened her eyes, she looked at Arjun and a tear moved down her face. Arjun grabbed her hand and held it tight. "Arohi, how are you feeling baby? I was so worried, let me call the doctor for another check-up" Arjun began to leave until he felt Arohi hold his hand. He turned around a sat down again. "Arjun, i'm fine.. my head feels a bit weird but i'm honestly fine." She tried bringing herself to sit up properly but Arjun told her to rest. "I will never let you out of my eyesight ever again!" Arjun said. Arohi giggled and leaned forward to give Arjun a kiss. They both kissed gently and the stopped. "Arjun, maybe i should admit myself in the hospital more often... " Arohi giggled and Arjun smiled. The doctor entered the room again and said, "Arohi, you are stable to go home today evening" "Yes doctor, but please take these tubes away from me. They are so irritating!" Arohi rolled her eyes and Arjun just thought to himself how no matter what happens to Arohi, she always has that happy side to her. 

Hours had passed and Arohi was finally dismissed from the Hospital. She held Arjun's hand and walked towards the car. Arjun opened the passenger seat door for her and she sat down royally. She felt like a princess. She had had so many boyfriends but she had never felt this way for any of them. They were just for fun, but Arjun could turn into the biggest part of her life one day. Arjun sat down and they drove home with romantic songs playing on the radio. Te amo was playing on the radio and they both looked at each other. "Arjun, keep your eyes on the road, i don't want another accident!" Arohi and Arjun giggled uncontrollably at their stupid jokes. "So Arjun, are you going to tell your family about 'us'?" Arohi asked with a smile on her face. "Arohi, why so soon? I will tell them when you are with me!" Arjun said. "Hmm okay, whatever!" They arrived at Arohi's house and she slowly walked out. Arjun stepped out the car and walked her in. "DI!" Shefali ran straight towards Arohi and hugged her. "Never do this every again.. Do you know how worried i was!" Shefali was so happy due to Arohi being okay. "Shefali, calm down. It was just a little bump on the head! I'm fine!" Arohi invited Arjun in, and they sat down. Shefali went to her bedroom, she was too tired so Arjun and Arohi were alone. They both talked so much and Arjun hadn't even realized that Arohi had fallen asleep. Arjun stood up and lifter Arohi and had her body rest in this arms. She mumbled a few times but Arjun took her into her room.

Arjun gently put her down on her bed and he covered her with the blanket. He himself lay down next to her and hugged her. She snuggled up in his arms and enjoyed the warmth she gained from Arjun. They both fell asleep, without Arohi knowing that he was there. The sun was appearing and Arohi started waking up. She lifted herself off the bed and saw Arjun sleeping there. She gasped thinking about how he got there but after she smiled. "Arjun, wake-up...you should go home, your family must be worried." Arjun got up and gave Arohi a hug. "Arohi, i was just making sure you were okay last night...doctor said you have to be taken care of." She smiled without him knowing and said "Arjun please, go home..." Arjun lifted himself off the bed. "Fine, only because my princess is telling me to...i will come see you later! Take care!" He gave a kiss on her forehead and head for the exit.

Thats it for today, hope you enjoy it! I made sure there would be no complications with Arohi's accident. I only made that scene so that Arjun and Arohi could be even closer ðŸ˜Š Like if you liked it and give comments! ðŸ˜ƒ
Check out this video i made please, and join the pages you haven't yet joined:
http://youtu.be/eT7yfN_pK2U
ENJOY!😉

me first!

wow...you did that to give us a cute scene :):)
that was really sweet but you took the breath out of us by ending the previous update with that scene!
i thought that she might have memory loss or something and ,may be she'll forget arjun!! god! my mind is totally a devil's worshop!!😆😆
lolz! anyways it was very cute chapter...do update asap :):)

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
aww...very lovely update...
luvd it..:) :)

That was a very cute chapter, simply luved it...

Please update soon...
Aww,i luv arjun here,so carng n luvly.
reaally good dear..
thnaks dat u dint made any complications...

wow...dat was realy swt n cute update...thnx 4 d update n d pm...tc :)
Thanks for the nice update.