Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😲☺️☺️...cuteee update πŸ˜›

very well written πŸ‘

Congratulations for finishing up your exams...hope you get some well-deserved rest now.😊
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the lovely comments everyone! πŸ˜›
Sara x
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update!
And haan... Shefo and her big mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-sia- thumbnail
Finally up-to-date with all the parts!! Loved reading them :) and Sara plz do add me to your pm list :)
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey people, hope your all having a good weekend! Who watched Karan Kundra's performance then? πŸ˜‰ Shame i haven't watched it yet! Just waiting for some links...and i just feel like updating my FF at the moment! Enjoy it πŸ˜Š

Chapter 11
It was a fresh start to the weekend and Arjun was laid back in bed. Sunrise had already happened and it was nine thirty sharp in the morning. Arjun's alarm started ringing out loud and his eyes sprung open and he realized that it was time to rise and shine. He lifted himself off his bed and walked towards the bathroom. After fifteen minutes he finally came out all fresh with his hair soaking wet. He threw on a orange tee-shirt and slipped into gray joggers which gave a clear idea that it was his 'chilling day'. No work, no hassle, no nothing. Just staying at home with the family, relaxing. Moments of yesterday started rushing through his head, the moments of Arohi all over him and the moments of him just no being able to stay away from her. He shook his head roughly and took a deep breath. 'That's it, i'm going downstairs with a fresh mind, and i'm going to not even think of that Arohi' Arjun thought to himself and he slowly made his way down the stairs.

Arjun got to the bottom of the stairs and saw his whole family sitting in the living room. He made his way towards the living room until he saw all eyes stare on him. No word was being said. Rashi and Sanchit giggled amongst themselves. 
"Hi guys...why is everyone silent?" Arjun felt a bit awkward in this situation. He felt as if the spotlight was all on him.
"Bhai, we know what happened yesterday...Shefali told me everything of what she witnessed" Romit burst out laughing and then followed the family.
"Son, you have now proven that your a man! Who ever knew you would be with Arohi" Rudra made another remark and then he laughed himself. Arjun went bright pink. In fact, all the colors of the rainbow had come across Arjun at this moment of time. 'Im going to kill Shefali!' He ran upstairs like a shy bride that had been newly wedded. 
Rashi had a big smile on her face. "Aww bless. My baby bro has found himself a girl and that too, Shefali's sister!" They were all joking around downstairs whilst Arjun was cursing Arohi and Shefali.

Seeing as the morning didn't go well for Arjun, and the 'Chilling day' hadn't gone to plan, he decided to get ready and go to pay a visit to Arohi and Shefali. He put on a suit looking all professional. Making his way downstairs once again, he bumped into Rudra. Arjun looked away in embarrassment.
"Look son, there is no need to be shy around me. Arohi is a nice girl and i'm happy that your with her. I just want to talk to you about business things."
"Dad, let me make one thing clear. I am NOT with Arohi and never will be. And i'm actually really busy now and i have no time to chat around, i have to go" Arjun started to make a move when his dad grabbed his hand.
"This is important. I want you to join the office tomorrow. I want you to be involved with the properties business that we are running. You will now be the manager of Singhania estate. And i dont want any arguments regarding this because your our only son and you have to run the family business."
Arjun was in no mood to think so he just agreed due to the rush he was in.

Arriving outside the Aluwalhia house, Arjun stepped out of his new Range Rover Sport car. He was angry and he clearly knew who to take out his anger on. He flung opened the door, even forgetting to knock and walked towards Arohi who was sitting with Shefali choosing wedding clothes from a catalouge. Arohi faced up and saw a angry young man coming towards her with full speed. She stood up and noticed it was none other than Arjun Singhania. Shefali stood up with wide eyes. Arjun came closed and closer and stood face to face with Arohi.
"You really need to learn your lesson." He said in a serious toned voice. 
"What do you mean? What are you even talking about? And what are you doing here? Your not welcome. Just leave." Arjun grabbed Arohi's arm and twisted it behind her. Arohi automatically spun around with pain in her eyes and her back was leaned against Arjun's chest. 
"You want answers huh?" He said into Arohi's ear. "Well, number one, your a spoilt little brat who can't tell her sister to keep her mouth shut. Number two, i'm talking about what your sister witnessed yesterday. And number three, i have come here to show you what Arjun Singhania is capable of."
Arohi was frightened and Shefali didn't know what to do. She started running towards the door until Arjun shouted,
"You stay right there Shefali big mouth Aluwalhia!" 
"Arjun, your hurting me! Let go of me you stupid monster!" Arohi yelled and Arjun pulled harder. And then finally he released her arm but it wasn't over yet.

Arjun pushed Arohi hard onto the couch and instantly told Shefali to stay where she was. 
"Today, my family have laughed at me because of you both and i will never forget this! I kissed you, actually let me re-phrase that.. YOU kissed me, and to tell you the truth it was the most revolting kiss ever. I could easily kill you today but i don't want to get my hands dirty."
"Shut-up Arjun! How dare you!" Arohi lifted herself back up but within seconds Arjun pushed her back down,
"I know what both sisters plans were. Now i understand...Arohi, you tried to get me in your fake little traps, and then Shefali would purposely come and see us, and then she would tell Romit who would tell my family. And then i would be insulted and laughed at by MY FAMILY!" 
"Arjun, listen, i didn't mean to. In fact i even told Romit not to tell anyone...i'm sorry! And please don't take your anger out on Arohi, you can't treat her like this!" Shefali interrupted. Arjun turned towards Shefali and walked towards her.
"Oh, so now your blaming it on Romit? Clever hey? Well to be honest its your fault, yours!" Arjun was fuming and he felt a hand grip onto his shoulder and turn his body around. Arohi was stood before him and she gave a fine slap right across Arjun's face.
"Nobody talks to my sister in that tone, do you understand that Arjun Singhania? And i don't give a crap who you are! Get some manners and learn how to speak properly with at least your sister-in law! How would Romit feel when he finds out how you have just behaved?! You stupid moron, now get out!" Arohi grabbed his arm and with full force she threw him out. Arjun was in shock. He felt like murdering her there and there but he wasn't a girl basher. Just to see the two wooden doors slam across his face and he had clearly just been owned by a girl.

Arohi was so angry that she could pull each and every hair out of that Arjun. He insulted her, and Shefali and he had no right. It made her even more angry when she realized that she was actually getting feelings for him but she was wrong. He was clearly a stupid guy who didn't care about anyone's feeling's but himself. 
"Di, this has happen because of me, i'm so sorry." Shefali said with a big put on her face.
"Dont be silly, i will never have a man speaking to you in that tone!" Arohi replied.

On the other hand, Arjun was in his car sulking. His right cheek was sore and red. Being slapped by a girl is really not what he had expected. HE was the one who went there to teach them both a lesson but instead, he himself had come out learning a lesson. A hardcore slap. However, he didn't feel as angry as he did before. He felt...well he didn't know what he felt. He admitted to himself that what he did with Shefali and Arohi was wrong. Arjun finally got home, he walked in and saw everyone staring at him again.
"Oh god, whats wrong now?" He sighed and was waiting for a answer,
"Arjun. There was no need to go to Arohi's house and behave so rudely! She called and told us how you behaved. You should be ashamed of yourself. We were only joking around this morning, why take it the wrong way? I think you owe your sister-in law to be and Arohi a apology."Kumud had made it clearly clear that he needed to go and say sorry now. Arjun was so tired and couldn't be bothered to face her but he left. 

Once again he was outside the same house. This time he slowly came out and slowly knocked on the door. And then, Arohi opened the door. She looked away breathing hard.
"What do you want?" She said.
"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to act the way i did."
"Look Arjun. I'm sorry if i KISSED you, i'm sorry if i SLAPPED you, and i'm very sorry that i started getting FEELINGS for you!" Arohi screamed until she realized what she said. Her eyes opened wide and she hands covered her mouth.
"Feelings?" Arjun repeated.
"Umm, nothing. Look just say what you got to say and leave"
"Okay, well all i can say is sorry and i hope you forgive me."

Arjun left and Arohi closed the doors, she felt her heart beat faster when she had realized what she said to Arjun. Vice versa, Arjun was thinking about what Arohi had said... feelings. Am i getting feelings for Arohi too? Arjun was getting impatient and needed to know what she meant. Arjun called Arohi's house and Arohi picked up.
Arohi - Hello?
Arjun - Arohi? It's Arjun...i really need to meet you tomorrow.
Arohi - What do you want now?
Arjun - I need to speak to you. Meet me tomorrow at Singhania Estate building, in my office.
Arohi - but? 
Arjun cut the phone without letting her reply. 

I know its a bad place to stop but i'm really tired now! LOL!πŸ˜› Hope you enjoy it! Make sure you 'LIKE' if you liked the post and please do give feedback. 
Sara
xxx

malose thumbnail
tanks for the pm =) 
i love your FF  you are relly god to dec ther filings 

uppdaite son =) 
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
love yur FF..plz continue soon..it is getting very interesting
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
eeekk arjun u big monster...his totally over-reacted man!!

haha arohi slappd him lmao!!

loved it all man

thnx 4 pm

cnt wait 4 arjuhi meeting LOL pls update soon.x
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good update.  Thanks for your PM.
zach thumbnail
Great Update, Sara 😊

can totally understand how Arjun must have felt when all of his family members eyes were fixed on him...so embarrassing..hehe...😳☺️🀣

didn't like the way Arjun reacted and talked to Arohi and shefali in that way...not a right way to treat girls πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Arohi gave the response he deserved πŸ‘

wohooo...can't wait for the next update...its gonna be cuteee πŸ˜›
tommorrow is sunday...should we expect an update..pleach 😳

Thanks for pm'ing, dear. wish you a good weekend 😊
Edited by zach - 12 years ago