FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
fanx 4 da pm
da update was excellent x
You guys will find out soon how they know each other! Will update this week deffo! Have a fantastic week ahead peopl! An thank you for the comments 😊
Sara
Xxx
thanks a ton sara :):)
this week?? yay!! i'm excited :D
Excellent ff Sara!
pm me for update!
SARRRUUU ðŸ¤—
I LOVED IT. dying to read the next part.

I wonder how they know Arohi... Lol. thanks jaan now instead of studying ill be thinking of thiis ;) lol
Read all the updates, today.  Loved your FF. It is very interesting. Looking forward to the next update.

Good job.
Haila i cried wen aru cried n i smiled wen arju came to her..
n kumud rudra knw abt her parents n all..
Aww thank you everyone! ðŸ˜ƒ Will update any time after Wednesday! I promise! ðŸ˜³
Sara 
xx
hey its awesome...waiting 4 d next chappy...thnx 4 d update n pm...tc
Hey people, hope you all had a good week! ðŸ˜› FINALLY, MY EXAMS ARE OVER!😉 I can update now more often! Hope you enjoy my update! ðŸ˜³

Chapter 10,

Arohi arrived home and was totally tired. Her car's headlights had broken due to the crash into Arjun's car. She got out the car and walked into her silent house. She went in to see that everything was empty. Well, it had always been empty since it was just Shefali and herself living there but the loud, cheerful Shefali wasn't to be seen. Arohi roamed around the house, the bedrooms, the garden, everywhere possible but she wasn't there. After ten minutes, Arohi received a message from Shefali saying she's gone wedding shopping with one of her friends so she will be coming back slightly late. Arohi had totally forgotten about the promise about taking Shefali shopping but she would fulfil it tomorrow or something. That was one hassle off Arohi's mind. All of a sudden, she kept getting flashbacks of Arjun. All the times they have been together and had there little petty arguments. Thinking about all this brought a smile to her face until she heard a knock against the door.
Who would be here now? Shefali's coming late...let me check.
She made her way towards the door and opened the door wide open just to see who was stood there in front of her...

"Arjun? What brings you here? Oh wait, i know... you want money for your car right? Well, i will give you a che-" Arjun placed his hand above Arohi's lips and interrupted her speech.
"Arohi, i'm not here for money. I just come to discuss things about the wedding with you. As much as your love your sister, i love my brother. And i want this wedding to be the biggest wedding ever. Anything for my brother." Arjun made the conversation clear, and the purpose clear of why he had come. Arohi stood there staring at Arjun and she moved his fare hands away.
"Oh, come in, take a seat" Arohi lead Arjun into her house, and she offered a drink but he refused.  
"Umm, Arjun, why have you all of a sudden come here to discuss wedding plans when you should be home with Rudra uncle and Kumud aunty..?" Arjun looked up in a strange way.
"Arohi, how do you know them. I need to know. Its rather awkward that you know my parents and i have no clue how?"
"Oh, so you have come here to find out how i know them. Clever excuse."
"Its no excuse. Tell me Arohi, why do you call them Uncle and Aunty. Who are they to you?"
Arohi's eyes started forming tears in them and she said,
"You really want to know? When mom and dad died, your parents had found them on the road where the car accident happened. They took them to the hospital they paid for their operation but there was no luck. Then me and Shefali were at home when we heard your mom and dad knock on our door. We opened it and they broke the news about my mom and dad had died. We had never forgotten uncle and aunty, because they gave us money to survive on. They gave money for food, school, university, everything. Their the reason why we are alive right now." With this speech Arohi burst out crying. She couldn't help holding her tears in, they collapsed down her cheek. Then she saw Arjun place both his around Arohi and Arohi felt warm and comforted by him. They both sat there on the couch hugging each other. 
"I'm so sorry Arohi, mom and dad never told me anything about this. This all must have took place when i was in boarding school." Arohi looked up into Arjun's eyes. Her tears had dried up and she gently closed her eyes and leaned forward to kiss Arjun but Arjun pushed her away.

"What are you doing?" Arjun quickly got up away from Arohi and was now standing looking shocked. Arohi went bright red of embarrassment. Oh my god, what have i done? Did i just try to kiss Arjun Singhania? No! Arohi was speechless. She had no idea what to say.
"Umm. I'm sorry. I was just...umm." Arjun stood there with a shocked face. 
"You were going to kiss me? Why are you so afraid to say it?" 
"Afraid? Me? No. I wasn't going to kiss you, i was just...umm, smelling that perfume on you." Arohi smirked and quickly made an excuse.
Arjun raised his eyebrow and started walking toward Arohi who was sitting on the couch. He was getting closer, and closer, until he put his knee on the couch and was now practically crawling on the couch to get to her. 
"So, you were smelling my perfume right?" He was now a inch apart from her. She had goosebumps rush through her body and she gulped. Arjun looked at her lips and she looked at his. This was like a competition, who was going to to do it first? 
"Arohi, why are you feeling so agitated? You look really nervous. Me being this close to you...is it really effecting you?" He had a big smirk on his face and his eyes were straight onto Arohi's expressions. Arohi sure did feel nervous. She knew it was effecting her. I mean, he was so handsome, and being this close to someone so handsome is so irresistible. Suddenly, she threw herself on Arjun and she placed her lips onto his. Her hands roamed around Arjun's hair, whilst Arjun held her waist tightly. Arjun and Arohi were kissing for the first time. To haters, who suddenly were practically on top of each other kissing each others faces off. They both let their emotions spill out on each other. They couldn't get enough of each other and they were demanding more and more second by second. Shefali opened the door wide until she saw Arjun and Arohi on top of each other. Her mouth widened into shock and her shopping bags dropped. By hearing the drop, Arjun and Arohi looked at the direction from where the noise came from and quickly pushed each other away. 

"Arohi and Arjun! Eww! I am not actually seeing this. Please say i'm dreaming." Shefali cringed and made a puking face. Arohi and Arjun looked at each other in shock. Due to embarrassment, Shefali ran inside her room leaving Arjun and Arohi alone. 
"I think you better go Arjun." Arjun looked up and he got a bit angry.Now that she kissed him, she told him to go? Was that all they had? What the heck.
"Arohi, you know what, this is the problems with you girls. You get a kiss, then you feel ashamed. Now your telling me to get out. You need your head sorting!" With that, Arjun stormed out the house but Arohi was too furious to let him go. She ran after him and grabbed his hand. 
"I am not ashamed of what i did. I didn't tell you to get out, i politely asked you to leave! Why the hell do you always have to cause a argument? We just kissed, and i was in shock, so i told you to leave. Because being caught by my younger sister is rather embarrassing. But what would you understand hey? I bet you have kissed hundreds of girls in front of their sisters!"  
"Just shut-up Arohi!"
"No, today you will not shut me up. You purposely hug me, then come close to me. This is the reaction you wanted right! You made me kiss you! Your playing with my head. One minute your sweet, then the next your angry! Would do you want from me? For god sake we will have to see each others faces now that the marriage will take place. I have just-"
And their they went again. This time Arjun placed his lips on Arohi's and made her shut-up. This time, he was roaming his hands around Arohi's long wavy hair and she was stood in a traumatised position. Arjun held himself back and he finally spoke,
"Why do you do this to me? Why are you bringing me closer to you?" Arjun gently let go of Arohi and lead his way out. Arohi stood in that position just hearing those words of Arjun run through her mind. Why do you do this to me? Why are you bringing me closer to you? This brought shivers up Arohi's spine and she remembered.
"Shefali!" 

Arohi ran into Shefali's room. She went towards Shefali and took a deep breath.
"Right, whatever you saw today was just a big mistake. And don't you even dare think about telling anyone about what you witnessed today." Shefali looked at Arohi with a guilty face.
"Umm, di, i think its too late now..."
"Too late? What do you mean?" Now Arohi was panicking. 
"Di, i told Romit. I was in shock. Please don't get mad! Please!" Arohi was too tired to be furious. She knew, now the word was going to go around. 
"You know what, your not worth it, like always, Shefali once again goes and opens her big mouth. I love you so much sis, so much." With the sarcastic speech, Arohi stormed out the bedroom. 

This day had been so hectic. First crashing into Arjun's car, then finding out that Rudra uncle and Kumud Aunty were Arjun's parents, then kissing Arjun, then having Shefali seeing that shocking scene and last but not least having Shefali open her big mouth. EMBARRASSING! But the kiss Arjun and I had shared didn't feel bad at the time, it felt right. It felt as if i didn't ever want it to stop. Oh god, what am i thinking. Everything's wrong about me and him. This day is just wrong!
Arohi thought herself to sleep. She was too tired to use her brain any more and left the past to the past, and was awaiting for the next day to come. 

😆Okay, i cannot explain how hard it really is to write romantic bits. I hope you all like the update...hope this FF isn't becoming boring! 'LIKE' if you liked it and please do give some feedback and opinions! 
PS: ADD AS BUDDY IF YOU WANT PM'ING.😊
Sara xx

Edited by Sp666 - 12 years ago