Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much! :-) I had a wonderful birthday! Just got to get my exams over and done with then im coming back to continue my FF! πŸ˜³
Sara xxx
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
belated birthday wishes! :):)
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yooo...its weekend !!! where is your update, Sara ? exams to finish ho gaye honge naa πŸ˜› are you partying somewhere ?🀣🀣🀣
Sp666 thumbnail
 Hahah im sorry, but my last exam is on the 15th, which is this week wednesday, so i will be updating not this week but the coming saturday πŸ˜³ sorrry xxx
zach thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sp666

Hahah im sorry, but my last exam is on the 15th, which is this week wednesday, so i will be updating not this week but the coming saturday πŸ˜³ sorrry xxx

No problem.we will wait...Rock the exam 😎 Wish you all the best 😊
Sp666 thumbnail
Heyy :-) I may update tonight, or very soon! I'm tired of revising and its time i make a update! :D Bear with me for a few hours!πŸ˜†
Sara xxx
zach thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sp666

Heyy :-) I may update tonight, or very soon! I'm tired of revising and its time i make a update! :D Bear with me for a few hours!πŸ˜†

Sara xxx

wow...what a padhakoo ladki...10-20 baar to revise kar hi diya hoga πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

will check out the update later...thanks 😊
Sp666 thumbnail
Hey peeps, im back! πŸ˜› Im updating only for Zach and Vrshn! Hehe, you impatient people! Haha πŸ˜†
Hope you have all had a good weekend, Monday tomorrow! πŸ˜­ Hate Mondays, there so boring! Anyways, enough with me b/s, lets get back to the updateπŸ˜†

Chapter 9
At the Singhania house

"Arjun, Arjun wake up! Aunty and uncle are coming back today! They need picking up from the airport!" Romit was yelling so loud, so that Arjun could wake up. From hearing the words aunty and uncle, Arjun's eyelids swung open within seconds. 
"Mom and dad are back?" He quickly got himself up off his comfy bed and glared at Romit. "And why the hell are you telling me now!?" 
"Bro, i came last night but you told me to piss off. Now that was NOT my fault." Arjun ignored him and told him to get out the room while he would get ready. Rudra Pratap Singhania and Kumud Singhania were the parents of Rashi and Arjun. They went on a business trip to Singapore for a month, and within a short notice they were on their way back. Rudra Pratap Singhania was always focused towards his business, and Kumud was always focused on her reputation. Now that their kids were 'Adults' they could go on trips without getting anyone to look after Arjun and Rashi. Arjun came out his bedroom and set his foot downstairs into the living room. He wore a white plain shirt, tucked into his cotton formal trousers. He had a Gucci watch and some CK cufflins holding the sleeves of his shirt together. 
"Right, Rashi are you coming to pick mom and dad from the airport with me? They'll be really happy to see you." Before Rashi could say anything, Sanchit cut in, 
"Ugh, Arjun, she isn't going anywhere. She needs rest! Look at the state of her." Arjun looked at Rashi and Rashi was giving the evils to Sanchit. 
"Hmm, Sanchit is right, I'll go and pick them up, you stay here and rest." With that, Arjun was gone. He got into the car and drove towards the airport.

At the Alluwalhia House.
Arohi was in her bedroom getting ready to go and apologize to Arjun. She wore a white short dress, with white and black bracelets. She placed black earrings in her ear lobes and put a minimum amount of make-up on. Am i over dressing myself? I'm just going to say sorry, why am i making such a big deal out of it. With that, Arohi was just about to take off her earrings when suddenly Shefali barged through the door.
"Wow di, you look beautiful! What's the special occasion huh?" Shefali winked.
"I'm going to say sorry to Arjun, I've been a right bitch to him. But i look over dressed..." 
"No, leave it on, you look perfect. Now go!" Arohi ran towards her car and got in. 

She took a deep breath and made her way through the streets. The traffic was booming all over the place. Hmm, i'm sorry. That's all i'm going to say...no arguing nothing. Just plain sorry. And he will accept my apology and everything will be fine. Perfect. Arohi was planning out her 'Saying sorry' plan when all of a sudden she lost control of the car and it went straight into a black BMW. 
"SHIT!" Arohi was in deep trouble. She just crashed into such a nice elegant car, and now she will have to pay for it. She stepped out the car and walked towards the BMW passenger. There were black tinted windows, and she couldn't see anyone. Oh my god, what if someone's hurt! Now she was really panicking until she saw the door of the car open slowly. You could see shiny black shoes step out and then stood a tall man.
-Gasp- Arohi opened her mouth, her eyes were widely torn open and was in complete shock from seeing who's car she just crashed in.
"ARJUN! OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY. I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THIS."
Arjun's face was bright red, it looked like he had fumes coming out of his ears. He walked towards Arohi and she was taking steps back until she was hit against a tree. He was a inch apart from her. 
"I'm so-rr-y" Arohi's voice was becoming lowered second by second. Arjun's eyes narrowed and he grabbed Arohi's arm and pulled her towards him.
"How dare you! First you come into me house, shout, now you crash into my car!  Why don't you just leave me alone you stupid girl! Are you blind? Were you following me? Can you not just stay the hell away from me! You'r like bad luck every where you go!" Arjun had said it all in one breath, until he saw Arohi's tears falling onto her cheeks. She pushed Arjun away from her and burst out in tears.
"You know what, i was coming to your house to say sorry, but now... you can go to hell! Hell with you and your stupid car! I HATE YOU!" With that, she ran away, leaving her car, leaving Arjun, leaving everything behind her, she just ran to wherever she could. Arjun looked down, and he actually felt bad. Knowing that she was making an effort to say sorry to him he had just thrown it all in her face. I better go after her. Arjun went towards the direction Arohi went.

Arohi was sitting on a bench in the middle of a park. She sat there sobbing to herself. 
"I'm bad luck...i'm nothing but bad luck." She was repeating the same thing over and over, and stood behind her was Arjun. Because of him she now thought she was bad luck wherever she went. He really made her feel low. Arohi felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned around to see Arjun. 
"I'm sorry Arohi, i didn't mean to say any of that." Arohi looked away and tried moving away but Arjun clenched onto her hand. He moved closer and Arohi was now looking into his eyes. His eyes actually showed that he felt guilty for his actions. 
"Arjun, just stay away from me, i want nothing to do with you." She closed her eyes and the last tear drop dripped down. She felt Arjun moving away the tear and she slowly opened her eyes. 
"Don't cry, its just a car. I'm not bothered, as long as you never got hurt..." Arohi looked up and thought, wow...he has completely changed his tone? Now he's worried about none of us being hurt. Arohi pushed herself away from Arjun when his phone started ringing.
-Ring, ring,-
Arjun picked up his phone...
Rudra - "Arjun, my son, where are you? Me and your mom have been waiting here for a hour now. Come quick"
Arjun - "Yes dad, i'm sorry. I have had a minor accident. My car is in no state of driving now, i will have to call the driver to pick you both up."
Rudra - "ACCIDENT? Are you okay son? Its not serious is it?"
Arjun - "No dad, don't worry. I'm fine...i'll see you at home soon. Bye" 
He cut the call and turned to Arohi.
"Let me drop you off home, and whatever happened today, lets just forget about it." 
"Arjun, you can use my car...i mean, that phone call... it seemed as if you had to get somewhere urgently. Just take my car." The atmosphere was much calm than before. Arjun smiled whilst Arohi gave the keys. 
"Thanks Arohi. Common' i just need to pick my mom and dad from the airport." Arohi smiled in return and sat in the passenger seat. 

They were driving at a slow paste and it was silent. Arohi was still thinking over what had happened today. She was so confident in apologizing today and was just so certain that everything would be simple but the tables had totally turned. She looked at Arjun who was fully concentrated on his driving and a smile came across her face. Why do i feel so different with him, he looks so innocent now. A sudden rush of goosebumps came across her arms. She felt safe, and secure. Arjun and Arohi sat in silent. Arjun wanted to break the silence but he had no clue how to. What shall i say, what shall i say? He was under-pressure in thinking of what to say.
"So..." Arjun started.
"So...?" Arohi looked confused.
"Umm, todays been really weird hey?"
"Hmm, yeah it has."
That's all they said. How typical. They arrived at the airport and both of them stepped out the car. Arohi followed Arjun inside Gate No.4 (where they were arriving)
"My mom and dad went Singapore, they should be here." Arohi looked around until she spotted someone familiar. She looked carefully and she had a sudden over excited face. 
"OH MY GOD! RUDRA UNCLE AND KUMUD AUNTY!" Arjun looked shocked. How the hell did Arohi know them? 
"Mom! Dad!" Arjun and Arohi both went towards them.
Rudra - "Arohi beti! How are you? Long time!" Arohi took his and Kumud's blessings and hugged them.
Arohi - I'm fine uncle and aunty. Its been years! 
Arjun was still in a state of shock.
"Dad, mom?" 
Arohi turned around and a shock came across her face.
"Arjun, you know them?" Arohi asked eager to know.
"Thats my mom and dad!"
Rudra and Kumud both came towards Arjun. 
"Arjun beta! How are you son? Missed you loads, and thank god you came to pick us up. By the way, how do you know Arohi?"
Arjun and Arohi looked at each other and turned away.
"Hmm its a long story dad, i will tell you later. But how do you guys know Arohi?"
Arohi, Kumud and Rudra looked at each other. They were hiding something from Arjun. Arjun looked at each and everyone of them and pulled a face.
"Tell me then..." Arohi started first,
"We know each other very well. This is too a long story, and maybe when your parents feel like telling you it, they will..." With that Arjun was left speechless.

They all we sat in the car driving home. They arrived at the Singhania mansion and they all got out. Arohi said her goodbyes as she said she wouldn't come in. She sat into the drivers seat and pulled her window down.
"Aunty, i will definitely come to see you and uncle soon." Kumud smiled and walked away. Arohi was just about to put her foot down onto the pedal until she heard Arjun shout her name. She looked at the side mirror and saw Arjun coming towards her. 
"Hey, Arohi... once again i'm really sorry. And my parents would never have the time to tell me how they know you... so i want to hear it from your mouth when you ready." Arjun winked and walked away.
Arohi smiled and put her foot down. She went home thinking about Arjun all the way during the drive home.

Thats it for today!! Hope you like it, make sure you press 'LIKE' and please do comment. You more than welcome to criticise this FF. 
Sara xxπŸ₯±

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome one...send me a pm...😊
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good update - thanks

varshini, thanks for inspiring her to write.