sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update as always.
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you!😊
Will hopefully update tomorrow! ðŸ˜‰ (03.06.11)
Sp666 thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely comments!😊 You guys are so sweet! But as i'm starting school on Monday again, which is also my birthday, i will not be able to update that week because i have exams. And then the week next im going to have a party for my Birthday, so i will do a update today and then hopefully next weekend! Enjoy 😉 

Chapter 8

Staring at each other, slowly looking up and down at each others lips, and the slowly holding each other tighter. Arohi and Arjun were in a world of their own. They had been standing there for at least 10 minutes just observing each other in a awkward way. The waves were rumbling and swaying gently onto the shore rocks which made the scene look even more gorgeous and romantic. Arohi had even forgotten it was her birthday, and just to think that the first person who wished her was Arjun? Now that was very awkward for her, but she enjoyed every single bit of their time together until Shefali came and broke the beautiful atmosphere. Shefali stared at Arjun who was holding both his hand on Arohi's waist.
"Dude, what are you doing gripping onto my sisters waist?" She chuckled slowly and Arohi instantly pulled away from Arjun.
"Umm, nothing? She was going to fall but i saved her..." Arjun made an excuse, but coming to terms, it wasn't an excuse? It was the truth.
"Yeah whatever, both of you, please come onto the other side of the beach, be there within 5 minutes!" Shefali waddled along the shore edges leaving Arohi and Arjun alone.

Arohi stood there looking away and facing towards the sand. Arjun looked at her and he looked away too. What a awkward moment? This is so embarrassing! Arohi turned her body towards Arjun and saw him facing down, like he had done something to be ashamed of.
"Now, that was weird hey?" Arohi had nothing to say apart from that. Oh god, is that all i could say. Why am i so speechless? Arjun glared at Arohi and said, 
"Listen, its your birthday so im not going to start a scene, but dont think that im interested in you. Your eyes are too deceiving and i just got lost for a bit. You may look all innocent but yesterday you proved what a nasty piece of work you are. Coming into my house like you own the place? I don't think so. Next time, don't forget your manners thank you." He turned his back towards Arohi and started walking away. 
Oh my gosh! As if he just said all that to me? He has no right, thats it! I'm going to - Arohi stopped herself. She knew that what he said was right. She had acted really bad yesterday and she didn't even apologize. 5 minutes had passed so she made her way towards the direction that Shefali had given.

Arohi strolled through the beach and into a place where there was light coming from. She reached at her destination and there were red, yellow, green and blue balloons surrounding the area. Everyone was there, stood around a white dinner table with a huge cake in the center of it. Shefali, Romit, Rashi, Sanchit, Billu (Sanchits brother) and Gauri all started singing. 
'Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Arohi,
happy birthday to you!
Hip hip hooray x3"
Arohi's eyes had tears of happiness piling up slowly and they released down gently placing onto her red rosy cheeks. She gave a hug to each and everyone of them until she came face-to-face with Arjun. Neither did he sing to Arohi and neither did he feed Arohi a piece of cake. They were both exchanging evil looks and Arohi didn't even want to say his face. 
He's the first to wish me a happy birthday, and then he walks away with a non-stopping lecture! I dont even want to see his face! Arohi whipped her hair across Arjuns hair and walked away!
"YUCK! Her hair just whipped me! Ew. These stupid girls don't know how to handle their hair! Keep calm Arjun, keep calm..." Arjun took a deep breath and walked the opposite way.

"Shefali, you really didn't have to do this! Your such a sweet little sister! Your the best sister anyone could ever have!" Arohi gave Shefali a hug and Shefali smiled to herself. "I'll tell you what Shefu, i'm going to take you wedding shopping tomorrow. We will buys loads of jewelery, we will hire out a Mehndi woman and we will get some nice lengha's for the ceremonies!" Shefali started getting happy, but she had sudden tears in her eyes. 
"Di, if mum and dad was here, it would be perfect" She burst into tears and Arohi assured her that she will not feel as if they weren't present because they are always going to be there for her and with her.

At Singhania house-
Arjun stormed into his room and sat down on his silk bed sheets. He was getting thoughts of Arohi again and again and it was really bugging him.
"Thats it, im going sleep. To get that crazy girl out of my head, im going to shut my eyes and snooze off" He closed his eyes and again, Arohi's hair swaying around in the wind, in the middle of the beach, had appeared in his thoughts again. This time, he kept his eyes close. Everything seemed so beautiful in dreams, but in reality, the ones you think are innocent are the ones who turn out to be bitchy. Romit barged into the room and saw Arjun lying down with his eyes closed.
"Bro, wake-up! I need to speak to you..." Romit sad down next to Arjun and shook his body.
"Ugh, sod off Romit, let me sleep!" Arjun moaned and turned around. Romit sighed and left the room. 

At Alluwahlia house-
"Shefali, once again. Thank you hunny, for arranging me such a good birthday. I will see you tomorrow morning, and we will head to town. Goodnight and sweet-dreams" Arohi walked towards her bedroom.
"Goodnight di! Love you!" Shefali happily jumped around the living room shouting
"IM GETTING MARRIED! WOOHOO! IM GETTING MARRIED!" 
Up the stair Arohi smiled at herself due to Shefali's excitement. She was in her room until she got a thought of Arjun. 
Ugh, i cannot believe the man who always saves me, today turned his back on me? Yes i was in the wrong, and I've finally decided that im going to apologize to him tomorrow. He saved me today, and i had a go at him yesterday. But the way he acted today, he had no right. Anyways, im going sleep. 
Arohi covered her eyes with her eyelids and peacefully snoozed off into her dreams...and was awaiting for the next sunrise.

Strangers come and go into people lives, but this so called stranger 'Arjun' once came into Arohi's life and now doesn't seem to go? He turns up whenever Arohi's in trouble and walks away when she's fine... whats this leading to? What emotions are these two hiding for each other?

Okay im done for today! Enjoy the FF, and enjoy your weekend! :-) PLEASE 'LIKE' IF YOU HAVE LIKED THIS UPDATE, AND PLEASE DO GIVE SOME FEEDBACK! Thank you!

Sara xxx

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was jst awesome... luvd it...thnx 4 d update...ya...i kno its early bt happy birthdayyy... n...keep smiling... ya also gud luck 4 xams...can wait 4 ur next update so, do ur xams well...tc Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
-Awantika- thumbnail

Cute one.
Awesome.
Ty for da pm. :)

Update ssooon.
Edited by Deviil.Scorpion - 12 years ago
Sp666 thumbnail
Thanks hunny! I will sure have a good one,and i hope i do, do well in my exams :) thanks for the nice feeback xx
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can't wait for the next update!! i really wish ki she apologises to him!
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute update plz update next  one soon :)
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sarrraaa :) 
i loooved it. 
Can't wait for the next update.