Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That was very cute sweet and lovely part dear. And the romantic part was really good. Continue soon.
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was cute😳😳
waiting for next part
update soon
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so sweet, cant wait to see what arohi feels in the morning and if she remembers anything.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww...very lovely update...
waiting 4 next...

..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
a really cool update..pls add me in your PM list!! continue soon..:-)
Sp666 thumbnail
Hey guys, sorry for late update! I have so much going on...
I am moving house, i have exams, and then i have so much to do! But i will update a long chapter today! And i just can make it up as i go. I haven't really planned anything but if its not good don't hate on me😳 but i dont mind criticisms. i need to learn from my mistakes. πŸ˜†
Hope you enjoy it! 

Chapter 6
The light shone in between the curtains and straight onto Arohi's eyelids. She flinched and felt the heat rest onto her eyes. She used her hands to cover her eyes and turned around into the shadow. Her eyelids carefully opened and she started getting flashbacks of last night and how she behaved. 
Oh god, why did i have to embarrass myself. And my heads throbbing like nobodies business. Stupid hangover. But why did he help me? Why was he being so helpful, he protected me from getting hurt in that party? I don't even know who he is...there's something about this guy..
Arohi gently got up off her bed and walked towards the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and thought to herself,
Yesterday i was pleased with my looks when i looked into this mirror and now, my state looks like im a homeless tramp with red eyes and scruffy hair.
She rolled her eyes and washed her face.

Arohi made her way downstairs shouting "SHEFALI! SHEFALI WAKE UP!" but there was no reply. She had no choice but to go back up the stairs and into her bedroom. Opening the door slowly, she looked around to see Shefali was not there.
"Oh my god, where the hell is she? She's gone missing again! She hasn't still returned from the party? I shouldn't of left her! Dammit!"
She rushed around the whole house and Shefali wasn't to be seen. Arohi tried calling her but there was no answer. 
Why is it always shefali..
"I have one choice. And thats to go to the Singhania house"
Arohi grabbed her car keys and rushed to the car. She put her foot down and within minutes she arrived at the 'Singhania Mansion'. It was huge, and was beautifully built with at least 10 cars parked outside. 
"This is so embarrassing. I look like I've woken up on the wrong side of bed and my face looks half dead."
She walked towards the brown wooden big door. The bell was on the right hand side and she gently pushed the button. 
TING-TONG

"Arjun, open the door!" Said Rashi, Arjun's elder sister. She was 8 months pregnant and her husband Sanchit was with her. She was too tired to walked around with a big bump. 
"Ugh Rashi, only because your pregnant doesn't mean that i become your slave!" Arjun got up and walked towards the door while Rashi giggled with Sanchit. Arjun got to the door and curled his fists around the door handles and opened it.
-PAUSE-
Thats all there was... a pause. 
"Arohi..." Arjun's face was in complete shock. His mouth and eyes were wide open.
"Arjun... i have only come here to-" Arjun interrupted Arohi.
"If you have come to say thank-you then theres really no need. I know you were drunk and you didn't know what you were doing." 
Arohi felt really stupid. She hadn't even thought of saying thanks. 
"Yeah, thanks...but this is not the reason im here." Arohi looked down and Arjun raised his eyebrow.
"Then what brings you to my house?"
"Yesterday, Shefali never came home...and i don't know where she is so i thought that Romit may be with her." 
Arjun laughed, 
"Shefali's here, she's with Romit. Ever since last night they have been glued to each other. Shefali may have forgot to tell you."
Arohi started going red, she barged into Arjun and stormed into the house. Arjun looked surprised. 
"SHEFALI! GET DOWN HERE NOW! I MEAN IT, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"
Rashi, Sanchit and Arjun were all staring at Arohi think what the f***?!
Shefali ran down the stairs with Romit,
"Di whats wrong?"
"How dare you not tell me where you going? Only because your engaged doesn't mean you can put me into depression of worrying where you are!"
"Arohi di, calm down!"
Arohi grabbed Shefali's arm, 
"Your coming home now!"
"Di, your hurting me!" Shefali burst into tears.
Romit tried calming Arohi down but she was too furious to listen to anyone.
Arjun had never seen this side of Arohi before and was quite pissed off at her behavior. 
"Arohi, leave Shefali alone!" Arjun shouted and this got her attention.
"Excuse me, but who the hell are you to tell me what and what not to say to my sister. She is MY sister and i can do what i want!" She got really angry and dragged Shefali outside into the car with her. 

They arrived home and Shefali ran straight into her room crying. Arohi sat on the couch angry and her temper started cooling down. She thought she should talk to Shefali so she walked into her room. Arohi saw Shefali curled up on her bed crying non-stop.
"Shefali, listen im sorry. I just got really worried about you."
"Worried? You just embarrassed me in front of my going to be in-laws! I really hate you. I miss mum and dad! They never had ever treated me the way you just did! Why can't you just let me be happy! Why do i have to tell you everything i do? Can i have no freedom at all! And just to let you know, i left you a stupid voice mail! I didn't want to disturb you because you needed a rest but now, i really dont care!" Shefali really hurt Arohi by those words. Arohi had no choice but to leave the bedroom.
She's right, what i did was wrong. I shouldn't of treated her the way. I'm her sister and i have to be by her side.
But the she thought, she treated Arjun bad too...despite the fact that he had always saved her and she had nothing nice to say to him? Guilt had tooken over Arohi's life at this point and she was feeling like complete shit.
What have i done? I've just ruined everything!

Arjun was still in shock of what had happened. He didn't know what to believe? The innocent Arohi or the angry short-tempered Arohi.
Why am i feeling so shocked? Why is this effecting me? Shes nothing to me. I don't even know her well. Why should her actions effect me? 
Arjun couldn't stop thinking about her so he decided to take his sister shopping for the new baby to keep his mind off Arohi.
Arjun got in the car with Rashi.
"Bro, i couldn't believe that girl today! The way she behaved was so inappropriate. Poor Shefali, she has to put up with a sister like that!"
Arjun looked at Rashi and said,
"Can we not talk about something else? Im fed up of hearing Arohi's name!"
Rashi's forehead creased and said,
"I didn't even mention her name? No one has mentioned her name? Infact i didn't even know her name... its all in your head!" She giggled and looked away.
Is it really in my head? What the hells happening to me!

Arohi wanted to speak to Gauri so they met up at the cafe. 
"Gauri, my life's turning upside down! It was meant to be a new start from last night but everyones gone against me!" Tears started falling from Arohi's eyes and she told Gauri everything.
"Awe, hunny dont worry. You were only worried about your sister! You have every right to be and act like that!" 
"Shefali now hates me! I am a mess. My life's a mess. And to top it all off i really shouted at that Arjun, remember him? He saved me from Siddarth hurting me?"
"Yeah i remember him, gosh he was so sweet! I actually thought something was going on between you both"
Arohi paused and chocked on her drink. 
Was there really something going on between us? Something we yet didn't even know. God knows whats going to happen next. How will i face him? I will have to confront and apologize one day seeing as Shefali's marrying his best friend. Why does life have to be so difficult...why?

Thats it for today, hope you all like it! Make sure you click like and give some feedback!πŸ˜† By Sara! :-)
Edited by Sp666 - 12 years ago
princess_nabz thumbnail
me 2nd its awesome yaar pm me ta
..Ananya.. thumbnail
pls update soon..nice !!pls
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was nice