FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice part dear. Continue soon .i know its ur story dear but pls dont bring arjun guari track.
Originally posted by ..anshita..

great update...
one thing i want to ask gauri is good here or...????????????
thnx 4 pm...update soon...:)

let gauri be what ever she wants to be, demon or angel!! but the point is she is not in arjun's life!! thank god...😉 😉
😉
Thanks for the comments guys! And for you all panicking about Gauri-Arjun relationship, then dont! :-) here will not be a love track between them! :D 

Chapter 4
Gauri entered the night club. All eyes were set on her. She had big heels on, and a short mini purple dress with a matching handbag to go with it. She speedily approached Arohi and ran towards her throwing her weightless body onto Arohi and gave her a big bear hug.
"Where have you been all these months?! I have been so worried about you! I have missed you so much, that i have felt as if you had forgotten me!" Arohi glared at Gauri. She was speechless and hadn't a clue of what to say.
"That day i managed to get your phone number as i saw you on the guest list. And when i rang you and spoke to you my battery ran out! Otherwise i would have spoken to you for hours or even all day!"
There was a smile of relief on Arohi's shooken face. A tear slowly started forming in her eyes and it gently released down onto her red-cheeks.
"Gauri, i thought you had forgotten me. I am so glad that you still remember me. Its been a year since mum and dad left me and Shefali and i feel lifeless. But its time for a change. I want me to be... me again" 
They both were having their endless conversations about the good old days and Gauri was telling Arohi how she is in a relationship with a guy called Michael. After their chat, Arohi felt more free. She didn't feel lonely . She grabbed Gauri's hand and led her to the dance-floor. 
"What you doing Arohi!" Gauri looked confused.
"Well we have come to a nightclub and i am not going to be sitting around getting all emotional so lets DANCE!"
They were both having their times of the lives until Arohi felt somebody put their arms around Arohi's waist. She turned around to see who it was.
"Siddarth?!" Arohi saw her ex, standing right in front of her eyes. It was a 10 day going-out in college. It was the shortest relationship anyone could have. "What are you doing?" Arohi panicked.
"Hey cupcake, you look hot..!" He winked at Arohi, and she felt physically sick.
"Get your hands off me! Just get away from me!" She tried pushing him away but he grabbed her hand and twisted it.
"Now, you do what i say. Just one night, just give me one night and i'll be gone."
SLAP.
Gauri quickly ran to get some help from Romit.
"How dare you slap me!" Siddarth grabbed Arohi's hair and pulled her towards him. "You have made the biggest mistake of your life"
"Please get off me!" Arohi was struggling and she saw Siddarths hand coming towards her face to hit her until someone stopped his hand.
A tall guy wearing a black suit was stood facing his back towards Arohi. he grabbed Siddarth's arm and pushed him against the wall.
"Apologize to this girl" Said the man, squinting his eyes.
"B-u-t-" Siddarth stammered his words.
"I SAID APOLOGIZE!"
"I-m s-orr-y Arohi-" He was shooken up and Arohi was just disgusted with his behavior. 
Who is this man who saved me? I better go and thank him...
Siddarth ran away and Arohi slowly started making her steps forward to this man, she gently placed her hand on his shoulder. 
"Excuse me? Thank you so-"
He turned around. It was Arjun...
"YOU?!" They both said at the same time.
"You know each other?" Said Romit.
"Yes, this is that girl who fell into my arms in the mall!" Arjun replied.
"Well i will just introduce you, Arohi, this is Arjun Singhania. My best friend. And Arjun, this is Arohi. Arohi Alluwalhia, Shefalis sister."
Arjun and Arohi were staring at each other. 
"Thanks again" Arohi said.
"Again?" Arjun looked confused.
"Yeah, you first saved me from falling and now you saved me from getting beaten up by my ex."
Arjun laughed. Romit took Arjun aside and said
"She's pretty, dont you think?"
Arjun glared at Romit,
"You already have a girlfriend...?"
"Im not doing this for me silly! Its for you. She's got the looks, buy her a drink?" Romit tried giving advice.
Arjun thought to himself, yes she did look beautiful in that red dress...
"Hmmm, how about... NO!" Arjun walked away.

Shefali took Arohi aside and asked the same thing,
"He's hot right?"
Arohi glared at Shefali,
"You already have a boyfriend...?"
"I know i do, but im saying this for you! He's hot, muscular, and he's saved you twice! I mean, hes like your superhero!"
Arohi thought to herself, yes he is handsome, hot and muscular. He has also saved me twice...
"Hmmm, how about... NO!" Arohi walked away.

Both minds think a like... but what could these minds be heading for? Which journey is this going to lead them into? Next time... will the answers be yes?

Thanks guys :)

ofcourse the answer is yes

loved it thanks :)
cont soon
brilliant..plz continue soon...
fanx 4 da pm
n i luvd da update it was awsome

cnt w8 4 da nxt update
of course...it'll be a yes!
Both minds think a like... but what could these minds be heading for? Which journey is this going to lead them into? Next time... will the answers be yes? *excited*

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Great Update...Beautifully written !! 😊
Loved it :) 
Can't wait for the next oonnee :)
That was very good .do continue soon with the answer but we know its yes.