thnx 4 d pm...:)

Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the pm..lovely update..carry on
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you guys for the lovely comments! Glad your liking it! I will update later today, because i just got back from college and i'm really tired! But i will do it :-)
Theres a big time difference between India and the UK! So sorry for the delay ❤️
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Like It.. Cont Soon And Add Me To Your PM List :)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hope i'm in your pm list! will be waiting for your update! 
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, just found your ff. really seem nice, cant wait for her to meet arjun in the party, as i'm guessing who shefali bumped into was arjun. cant wait to see there love story materialize.

ps: can you plz add me to your pm list.
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 3

They both left the mall and arrived at home.
It was around 6:30pm and the sun was gently settling away from a long day of shining. The night was becoming darker and this is when the nightlife was about to begin.
"How do i look?" Shefali asked, needing a opinion.
"You look gorgeous as ever!" 
Shefali was rather impressed, wearing her new dress and long dangly earrings with a diamond necklace. She turned to Arohi and said,
"Di, you look beautiful. You should show your curves more often! And that red dress looks stunning on you!"
Arohi blushed,
"Well, you know i don't like all this partying business. Ever since ma and papa died i just like to stay home. But today i think its a change. I need to socialize more with people."
"Well its good that MY boyfriend is also allowing you to come!" Shefali giggled and went downstairs.
Arohi stared into her mirror. She felt like it was the first time in ages since she had dressed up. Her eyes reflected against the mirror. She agreed to herself that she actually looked stunning and was really looking forward to meet everyone.
RING, RING... RING, RING.
Arohi's phone started to ring and she answered the phone,
"Hello? Who's speaking?"
"Hey Aro! Its me, Gauri! I heard your coming to the party tonight! I'll see you there!"
"Oh hey Gauri! Long time, and yes i am coming...i guess i'll see you there then, how are yo-"
Gauri cut the phone. Gauri was Arohi's college friend. She hadn't spoken to her in months! 
So this is all she says? After so many months, she didn't even ask how i was...? anyways, Shefali must be waiting.
Slipping her foot into some Aldo heels, Arohi made her way down towards Shefali. 
"Right, we better head to the club then!" 
"Oh my god, im so excited! I am so in the party mood!" Shefali burst out with excitement. They left...

Over at Romit's house:
"I better call Arjun, i have been waiting for him for ages so we can both go together to the party" Romit dialed the number on his phone and called Arjun.
"Hello?...where are you?... Yeah okay, hurry up. Im waiting outside." 
Romit was Shefali's boyfriend. He had been dating her for 2 years. He lived with the Singhania family, it was his second home. His best friend was Arjun Singhania, and they would always be there for each other. They were practically like brothers but from different mothers. Romit see's the black BMW arrive, with tinted black windows. He flings the door open and quickly gets in.
"Common, lets go quick. People would already be arriving at the club, and yeah i also invited Shefali's sister. She is coming along too"
Arjun was mostly just focused on driving. He didn't want to delay many guests and then watch his friend get insulted. 
"We are here. I got you to your destination within 10 mins. Now this is when friends come handy." Arjun winked and chuckled. "And see, no guests are here yet, so we are in fact early!"
Romit and Arjun smiled and stepped out the BMW. Arjun gave the car to a valet parking service and they made the entrance into the nightclub.
You could see people on the dance floor dancing to the music. The strobe lights were flashing around the whole area. One minute dark, next minute light. 
"Hey Arjun, lets get a drink" Romit and Arjun both made their way to the bar. They ordered two WKD's. 

Arohi and Shefali arrived at the nightclub. They both stepped out the car and Shefali ran straight inside to meet Romit. Arohi gave the car to the valet parking service and she made her way in. She saw Shefali hugging Romit. 
'I better go and say hi, after all he did invite me' Arohi thought to herself.
She slowly made her way towards Romit. 
"Hey Romit, thanks for the invite!" Arohi thanked.
"Oh hey, so you came. Finally! Its time you came out more often. And no need to thank me, after all, you are my sweety pie's sister.."
Shefali blushed and Arohi was feeling a bit awkward. She just played a long smiling. 
"I want you to meet Arjun-" Romit looked around and he wasn't there. "Oh,maybe later, i think he's just wondered off somewhere. Why don't you just go and make yourself comfortable and i'll catch you later"
Arohi was left alone and she sat down against the bar. She didn't want to disturb Shefali. She ordered orange juice and just watched people dance until she saw her friend Gauri entering the club...

Thats is for today! :-) Hope you like it! x

Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nive update...looking forward to the next part
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks fr d update it was a nice chapter..
can u mention dd page num wen u update??