India-Forums

Navya
Navya

* Dialogue of the Day * (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
wow I like all the AnYa's dialogs wow ...

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

yaa tht dialogue too..k yaar let simply say anant stole the show 2day wit his awesome dialoguesClap

He did!!

and ek dialogue to hum bhoool hi gaye
woh animals ki noise loool...that was so funny! he goes got ya! instead of gotcha what we normally say lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

adorabledeepika Groupbie
adorabledeepika
adorabledeepika

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
TOK abt it guys!!
anant was at his

super best...look...from the strt of the episode..

esp the part...where he actually does the action tht with her hair open she looks beautiful!!Day Dreaming

ANd wen she holds his hand askin him to cum back in the taxi..and then wen she shys away..the way he looks!!! kilin i say!!

and wen he bends down next to her in the bus..and says...with the smirk on his face..."phir se jhoot bola, main tumhe itna accha lagta hu kya?" tht scene was a total AWWWDay Dreaming

they had such beautiful scenes...where without saying 143...they just felt it... Dancing

LOVELY EPisOdE!!

Cheers
Deepika

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91pkaur92Thaniyah_K

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorabledeepika

TOK abt it guys!!
anant was at his

super best...look...from the strt of the episode..

esp the part...where he actually does the action tht with her hair open she looks beautiful!!Day Dreaming

ANd wen she holds his hand askin him to cum back in the taxi..and then wen she shys away..the way he looks!!! kilin i say!!

and wen he bends down next to her in the bus..and says...with the smirk on his face..."phir se jhoot bola, main tumhe itna accha lagta hu kya?" tht scene was a total AWWWDay Dreaming

they had such beautiful scenes...where without saying 143...they just felt it... Dancing

LOVELY EPisOdE!!

Cheers
Deepika

OMG You are so correct! Tongue

Today, Anant's expressions were outscaling his dialogues aswell!!!
I think Shaheer's expressions are just outstanding! Even if he doesnt say anything, his expressions just blow us out!ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap
On the other side, there's Soumya who doesnt express very well, but with that good company, she'll also learn quickly.. And we all know they say, only a couple can complete each other Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91Thaniyah_K

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
My favourite dialogue of the day has gotta be:
Heart "Vapas se jhooth, mein tumhe itna acha lagta hu kya?" Heart
that totally stole the show away for me...i was even thinking & smiling over it when i went downstairs to make tea!!
lool LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Ruxana91 - 16 May 2011 at 6:04pm
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

My favourite dialogue of the day has gotta be:
Heart "Vapas se jhooth, mein tumhe itna acha lagta hu kya?" Heart
that totally stole the show away for me...i was even thinking & smiling over it when i went downstairs to make tea!!
lool LOLLOLLOL

Hahahahaha i agree!! I think i watched the episode about 10 times and this dialogue about 20 times lol LOL...Its tooo good...Shaheer's dialogue-delivery is awesome!
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index