* Dialogue of the Day * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
TOK abt it guys!!
anant was at his

super best...look...from the strt of the episode..

esp the part...where he actually does the action tht with her hair open she looks beautiful!!😍

ANd wen she holds his hand askin him to cum back in the taxi..and then wen she shys away..the way he looks!!! kilin i say!!

and wen he bends down next to her in the bus..and says...with the smirk on his face..."phir se jhoot bola, main tumhe itna accha lagta hu kya?" tht scene was a total AWWW😍

they had such beautiful scenes...where without saying 143...they just felt it...

LOVELY EPisOdE!!

Cheers
Deepika
Originally posted by adorabledeepika

TOK abt it guys!!
anant was at his

super best...look...from the strt of the episode..

esp the part...where he actually does the action tht with her hair open she looks beautiful!!😍

ANd wen she holds his hand askin him to cum back in the taxi..and then wen she shys away..the way he looks!!! kilin i say!!

and wen he bends down next to her in the bus..and says...with the smirk on his face..."phir se jhoot bola, main tumhe itna accha lagta hu kya?" tht scene was a total AWWW😍

they had such beautiful scenes...where without saying 143...they just felt it...

LOVELY EPisOdE!!

Cheers
Deepika

OMG You are so correct! 😛

Today, Anant's expressions were outscaling his dialogues aswell!!!
I think Shaheer's expressions are just outstanding! Even if he doesnt say anything, his expressions just blow us out!👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏
On the other side, there's Soumya who doesnt express very well, but with that good company, she'll also learn quickly.. And we all know they say, only a couple can complete each other 😍
My favourite dialogue of the day has gotta be:
❤️ "Vapas se jhooth, mein tumhe itna acha lagta hu kya?" ❤️
that totally stole the show away for me...i was even thinking & smiling over it when i went downstairs to make tea!!
lool 😆😆😆
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ruxana91

My favourite dialogue of the day has gotta be:
❤️ "Vapas se jhooth, mein tumhe itna acha lagta hu kya?" ❤️
that totally stole the show away for me...i was even thinking & smiling over it when i went downstairs to make tea!!
lool 😆😆😆

Hahahahaha i agree!! I think i watched the episode about 10 times and this dialogue about 20 times lol 😆...Its tooo good...Shaheer's dialogue-delivery is awesome!
👏