condition of kinjal...

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today kinjals condition is very mercy ..why she get the permission to enter in the moms room why she feel hesitate to meet his own parents
why she feel discomfort with her own brothers
why is the difference comes between the  brother sister after marriage
before that they grown together and love each other so much
why the daughter kinjal feels un easy and discomfort in her parents home where she grow up, play, study ,and  sitting in the parents lap..why kinjal always think and talk when she comes maiyka ..
conversation between husband wife kinjal and dhawal..how kinjal loves him and worried about his job ...there is 2 reason financial problem and want to live seprate ..
always kinjal feels uneasy and deprest in front of her parents where she born is there is a no right of daughter in her maiyka after marriage they show kinjal as a ajnabi guest mother kokilas expressions towards her daughter is not warm is this comes in the real life ... no parents loves daughter same..but here in todays episode i feel kinjal is become formal for modis not her daughter..

post by ...simibrar... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
😭 No Replies...😭 friends where r you guys you dont like my post..😭
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice story of kinjal @simi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In this serial it's like that, these Modi's have this belief. Even the way she was fried for coming to her mayika without permission from her phui saas the other time, this time again she came without permission from Urmila, so Urmila can also again raise an issue about this, as she should not leave her home without telling anyone where she is going, the morning she left to go to see Aham, when Urmila told her to do work in the kitchen she refused, why because her husband is working for her family so now she feels she can not work in her in-laws and just be eating takeaway everyday. 

I like the cat and mouse fights between Urmila and her it's one person wins the other looses their change, they make good chemistry between them...😛
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

In this serial it's like that, these Modi's have this belief. Even the way she was fried for coming to her mayika without permission from her phui saas the other time, this time again she came without permission from Urmila, so Urmila can also again raise an issue about this, as she should not leave her home without telling anyone where she is going, the morning she left to go to see Aham, when Urmila told her to do work in the kitchen she refused, why because her husband is working for her family so now she feels she can not work in her in-laws and just be eating takeaway everyday. 

I like the cat and mouse fights between Urmila and her it's one person wins the other looses their change, they make good chemistry between them...😛

yes dear i agreed with your all points my point is relation between mother and daughter brother and sister is not good..which they show kinjal hide things from her mom kokila,  in not good relation between brother sister is not good relation between father and daughter never seen after kinjals marriage.. modi family always says kinjal iss ghar ki ikloti beti hai means she is alone girl in this house where was go the feelings of iklotapan laadli...Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with the Modis it seems that after marriage you are no longer part of the family and have to cut off contact with them