Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 16th May (Page 5)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Pettu [raj] I c u r like, y no comments?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

that is what I asked her through pmLOL how did she land up here?? you told her???LOL

-Azy-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by shalini92

Blah! i was looking for a new post! Sleepyarre bewakufaaD'oh...the purpose of reserving is that I can come and edit and the post stays on the first pageLOL oh. Big smile sorry. Tongue

Res...Azy this was my res threadAngryLOL
Okie...So me here pardner...had been waiting eagerlyTongue
I think he stuffed his ears with one kilo of cotton...to avoid hearing a bakwaas...I swear she cried like she was bitten by a snake or somethingLOL Wish it would have been so
she's so bloody annoying... i wanted to pull her hair out... you know, before yesterday i was kind of neutral but now i am starting to empathize with the other members on this forum!LOL Finally you are here...I thought are you BLIND not to see this replyLOL ya after yesterday's 'baap re' even I am joining the 'hate talli' clubLOL yea!!! she was sooo loud!!! idiot.LOL
That chunni was so going to Gulaal's the moment Kesar saw it...It was Kesar color tooEmbarrassed i wish it was blueee!!!EmbarrassedLOL yea yea...you should have made that blue film...oye kudd dimaage...I am talking about the film with the title 'Blue' starring Akshaye kumar and randomsTongue uhm. Confused okay...LOL

and the Kesar's room scene...the way he snatched it from Gulaal's hand ..he was so riled up on that letter..he was not meeting her eyes..and when he did...oh boy oh boy!!!! you could see the pain, the hurt, the love the absolute helplessness and inevitability of it all...Kesar's hurt spilling in his tears...the red eyes and eyes brimming with tears...and the way he tried to control his expressions and the cry...owww...Shalu hat bich mein se... I wnat to give him a big hug...awww the bacha is so lost ... excuse moi! you're the one who is coming in between two lovers... humare pyaar ki kahani aane wale kal mein bhi... mein bhi... FAMOUS... rahegi... LOL sorry, my hindi failed me this time... you are totally excused..you can leave the room and leave him alone with meTongue go to bhaad! TongueLOL

But I loved it...how he forgot everything...every other hurt that the revelation had given him, that his family was away from him, that his brother was killed and that he was not a part of that secret...all he remembered was that she had kept him away...awww...me all crying wyingCry...fantooo post re Partner,,,,,,Clap 
even i was crying... i was like, "you could have come and stayed at my place for all i know! its a win-win situation! i would have helped you get over her and i would have been on cloud nine!"Embarrassed Elo the poor guys is crying and you are banaoing your own khichdiOuchLOL i'm the support he needs.. EmbarrassedBig smile

See this is what I am talking about..him controlling his tearsCry i love him to bits! Embarrassed Pata hai...bechara rota hai and you busy oglingOuchLOL can't help it!!!! he's sooo adorable! what to do...WinkEmbarrassed

Finally Gulaal realizing the obviousLOL no... she kinda teared up after hearing what he said... i think she realised exactly how much he was hurting... CrySmile she always knew but the enormity just hit her right nowLOL oh yea... she was shell shocked!

and the best blah! he looks so cute when he bites his lips...LOLEmbarrassed i wish i was the one doing that deed... Embarrassed hey Raam!! besharam...chuhiya kahi kiLOL chuhiya?? i'm a cat ok... i have some cat like tendencies.. LOLEmbarrassed

-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AzMishy

that is what I asked her through pmLOL how did she land up here?? you told her???LOL

No! I didn't and me too surprised to c her here!!LOL

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I LOVE GLEE!Heart

can't wait for the funeral episode!!!

okay, this is random people, but wth! i created this thread to spam like nobody's business!LOL

-Srushti-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Lovely post Shalini...Shrush and you are awesome writer...kudos to you both...Clap

Kesar rocked todays episode...it was absolutely dreaming episode for me.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Poor Chudail ...will get a high voltage shock today...Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Lovely post Shalini...Shrush and you are awesome writer...kudos to you both...Clap

Kesar rocked todays episode...it was absolutely dreaming episode for me.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Poor Chudail ...will get a high voltage shock today...Dancing

Thank God Rumi you told Shalu..she is mad at me since yesterday for taking away the credits of the post written by herLOL
And I dont think the Chudail is going to get shock...Gulaal is going to make sure that the chunni reaches her..the balidaan ki murtiOuchLOL ...My prediction..let us see if goes right or wrong...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Azy--Rumi-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

I LOVE GLEE!Heart

can't wait for the funeral episode!!!

okay, this is random people, but wth! i created this thread to spam like nobody's business!LOL

Hey Raam!! spamming your own thread!!! Bhagwan bachaye mujhe meri partner se..Besharam chuhiya with Cat like traitsTongue

sharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index