Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 16th May (Page 3)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Azy you rejoice here..I beat you to Bushy's threadTongue...and Daya too..you forgot naLOL

Ohhh shit!!! I forgot that!! *rins to bushy's thread* LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz.iridescence.-Srushti-

monigod Groupbie
monigod
monigod

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

okay... me (A.K.A. srush's co-partner in this topic series!) is back with a big bang!!! LOL

alright, first scene - when he saw durgesh walking away

i think he found him to be familiar since he kept on staring at him until he was like out of his sight. which is why he didn't seem to believe D when he said it's someone else from some other village. Like her would ever trust what D says anywayz... rite LOL

second scene - factory scene

GAHHH!! I HATE TALLI KI BACCHI! why the hell does she have to be so dramatic about everything!!! she literally screamed into his ears trying to get his attention! bloody attention seeker! AngryOuchLOL I totally agree, why was she yelling like a jangli billi??? But more impotantly, what was Kesuda thinking about so intently that he didn't hear that lady ?? Ermm

and then when she saw the chunari outside, she screamed "ARREY BAAP REY!" making kesar think she was in deep shit or something! gadhi kahin ki.,..AngryLOL

kesar's smile on his face (when he was i think trying to imagine gulaal in it) was sooo cute!!! i wanted to pinch his cheeks that moment! face cheeks ofcourse... not butt cheeks.. OH! COME ON VIEWERS! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER! I'M NOT SOME MOLESTER OKAY! WinkLOL i think... TongueLOL LMAO...No comment Blushing

and talli's gonna get soo upset tomorrow! hahahahaha!!! LOLAngry

third scene - kesar's room

was it just me or did anyone notice that when gulaal was cleaning that photo of vasant and kesar, vasant's image was a bit hazey (or maybe it was a camera trick or something!) but it was beautifully shot cos gulaal's fingers (while cleaning the photo) rested upon kesar's photo for a while longer... awww...Embarrassed it was so cute! i miss ali! Embarrassed I was thinking the exact same thing while watching the epi...she seems to pause longer on Keasr's pic...it was soo cute Embarrassed

and then kesar's entrance in snatching one of those "untouchable" letters from her hands was epic! his face literally showed GUILTY! ahahaha! so cute! Embarrassed and then gulaal was so playful with him until she asked the million dollar question,"were you that angry with me?"
woah! BAM! "10 saal gulaal" *pain filled eyesCry "10 saal tune mujhe apne se door rakha gulaal" waaah! i wanted to hug him right there and then! Hug...can me join you here...in the hug I mean ...just loved Neil in this scene...he's truly a stupendous actorClapThe way he portrays those complex emotions is amazingSmile
 and then gulaal was shocked! i think she'll have a heart attack tom  (but i shall save that description for later) ...I think she'll need  a stretcher LOL
she clearly loves him (well, clear for us viewers but not clear for her!!! LOL.LOL) but won't be able to accept it sooo soon!

fourth scene - sudha bhabhi, talli and gulaal

okay there is no kesar physically present but he was mentioned, and i think gulaal wasn't as enthusiastic about it as she would usually be! i saw her a bit withdrawn today (maybe cos talli mentioned kesar and DING DONG! she was reminded of what previously happened between them. but whatever it was, i'd like to think that she's a bit unhappy cos she was finally getting what she wanted and i.e. to get kesar and talli together! awww...Embarrassed yeh toh shuruaat hai...picture abhi bakhi hai mere dost Wink

Precap - I LOVE NEIL! (@srush: not kesar okay!!! so don't pounce on me!LOL and i wrote this line in blue only!) he's soo cute! i wanted to hug him when he said, "mein tere liye kaar khane se kuch le kar aaya hoon!" AWWW...Embarrassed

P.S. why didn't neil wear that sexy white kurta of his! DAMN IT. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFLROFL...I think he realized the effect it was having on us...esp, you Shalini LOLLOLLOL

By the way...amazing post...loved today's episode, and your analysis of all the Kesar scenes...don't kill me, but I'm soo in love with him tooHeartEmbarrassed Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...looking forward to Gulaal's reaction to her "special gift" from KesudaWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prncz.iridescence.-Srushti-

monigod Groupbie
monigod
monigod

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Azy you rejoice here..I beat you to Bushy's threadTongue...and Daya too..you forgot naLOL

LMAO...Daya is being mention here and she doesn't even know it SmileLOL...She is becoming really famous LOLLOL...all thanx to you 2Wink

prncz-Azy-.iridescence.-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monigod

LMAO...Daya is being mention here and she doesn't even know it SmileLOL...She is becoming really famous LOLLOL...all thanx to you 2Wink

Moni where me and Azy are ...Daya and viji are going to be mentioned..we are the foursome naLOL

prncz-Azy-.iridescence.

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monigod

okay... me (A.K.A. srush's co-partner in this topic series!) is back with a big bang!!! LOL

alright, first scene - when he saw durgesh walking away

i think he found him to be familiar since he kept on staring at him until he was like out of his sight. which is why he didn't seem to believe D when he said it's someone else from some other village. Like her would ever trust what D says anywayz... rite LOL true that!

second scene - factory scene

GAHHH!! I HATE TALLI KI BACCHI! why the hell does she have to be so dramatic about everything!!! she literally screamed into his ears trying to get his attention! bloody attention seeker! AngryOuchLOL I totally agree, why was she yelling like a jangli billi??? But more impotantly, what was Kesuda thinking about so intently that he didn't hear that lady ?? Ermm he was tooo engrossed in being the proper maalik! she was sooo annoying when she said malik malik all the time! IDIOT. LOL

and then when she saw the chunari outside, she screamed "ARREY BAAP REY!" making kesar think she was in deep shit or something! gadhi kahin ki.,..AngryLOL

kesar's smile on his face (when he was i think trying to imagine gulaal in it) was sooo cute!!! i wanted to pinch his cheeks that moment! face cheeks ofcourse... not butt cheeks.. OH! COME ON VIEWERS! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER! I'M NOT SOME MOLESTER OKAY! WinkLOL i think... TongueLOL LMAO...No comment Blushing wise decision. hahaha!

and talli's gonna get soo upset tomorrow! hahahahaha!!! LOLAngry

third scene - kesar's room

was it just me or did anyone notice that when gulaal was cleaning that photo of vasant and kesar, vasant's image was a bit hazey (or maybe it was a camera trick or something!) but it was beautifully shot cos gulaal's fingers (while cleaning the photo) rested upon kesar's photo for a while longer... awww...Embarrassed it was so cute! i miss ali! Embarrassed I was thinking the exact same thing while watching the epi...she seems to pause longer on Keasr's pic...it was soo cute Embarrassed

and then kesar's entrance in snatching one of those "untouchable" letters from her hands was epic! his face literally showed GUILTY! ahahaha! so cute! Embarrassed and then gulaal was so playful with him until she asked the million dollar question,"were you that angry with me?"
woah! BAM! "10 saal gulaal" *pain filled eyesCry "10 saal tune mujhe apne se door rakha gulaal" waaah! i wanted to hug him right there and then! Hug...can me join you here...in the hug I mean ...just loved Neil in this scene...he's truly a stupendous actorClapThe way he portrays those complex emotions is amazingSmile are your intentions honourable? if not, i may not give you more than 2 seconds to hug him! WinkLOLLOL
 and then gulaal was shocked! i think she'll have a heart attack tom  (but i shall save that description for later) ...I think she'll need  a stretcher LOL
she clearly loves him (well, clear for us viewers but not clear for her!!! LOL.LOL) but won't be able to accept it sooo soon!

fourth scene - sudha bhabhi, talli and gulaal

okay there is no kesar physically present but he was mentioned, and i think gulaal wasn't as enthusiastic about it as she would usually be! i saw her a bit withdrawn today (maybe cos talli mentioned kesar and DING DONG! she was reminded of what previously happened between them. but whatever it was, i'd like to think that she's a bit unhappy cos she was finally getting what she wanted and i.e. to get kesar and talli together! awww...Embarrassed yeh toh shuruaat hai...picture abhi bakhi hai mere dost Wink yup.. can't wait when i finally gets to that point... Embarrassed

Precap - I LOVE NEIL! (@srush: not kesar okay!!! so don't pounce on me!LOL and i wrote this line in blue only!) he's soo cute! i wanted to hug him when he said, "mein tere liye kaar khane se kuch le kar aaya hoon!" AWWW...Embarrassed

P.S. why didn't neil wear that sexy white kurta of his! DAMN IT. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFLROFL...I think he realized the effect it was having on us...esp, you Shalini LOLLOLLOL yea.. i guess he is too aware of my stalker-like presence in his life! HAHAHAHA!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

By the way...amazing post...loved today's episode, and your analysis of all the Kesar scenes...don't kill me, but I'm soo in love with him tooHeartEmbarrassed Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...looking forward to Gulaal's reaction to her "special gift" from KesudaWink

HAHAHAHA! everybody seems to be aware of my "possessiveness" for him and seem to be very scared of me! hahahhaha! so cute! me too, can't wait for tomorrow!!! Embarrassed

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

HAHAHAHA! everybody seems to be aware of my "possessiveness" for him and seem to be very scared of me! hahahhaha! so cute! me too, can't wait for tomorrow!!! Embarrassed

LOL everybody needs to be blind dumb and deaf not to realize your 'posessiveness' for NeilLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm

monigodsharneil92prncz.iridescence.

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

LOL everybody needs to be blind dumb and deaf not to realize your 'posessiveness' for NeilLOL

true that! LOL

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Mine :)
Nice post dear Embarrassed
Gosh !!! u r sooo funny!!!
Cheeks thing was *ROFL*ROFL could not stop laughing!ROFL
 and the smiley  u put their! LOLLOL
Taali is getting in to all's nerves !! WinkLOL
Will comment more after watching the epi Wink

funny? haha! that's srush's influence and support! HAHAHA!LOL
yea.. talli sucks man...AngryLOL

can't wait for your input now! Embarrassed

prncz-Azy-.iridescence.-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index